Trump Punks out

The president does anything he can to try to get democrats to the negotiating table and when the crazy, angry and incoherent left get's a freaking break they call it "punks out". No surprises here.
What did the demented moron negotiate on ?? Giving back what he took away? What morons are those that can't read this trumps garbage message

ASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump said he is postponing his State of the Union address until the partial government shutdown ends, yielding after a weeklong showdown with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Following a high-stakes game of dare and double-dare, Trump conceded Wednesday night that "no venue that can compete with the history, tradition and importance of the House Chamber." He said he was not looking for an alternate option after Pelosi served notice earlier in the day that he wouldn't be allowed to deliver the address to a joint session of Congress next week.

Pelosi had taken the step after Trump said he planned to show up in spite of Democratic objections to the speech taking place with large swaths of the government shut down.

Denied that grand venue, Trump promised to come up with some sort of alternative event. The White House scrambled to find a site matching the gravitas of the traditional address from the rostrum of the House to lawmakers from both parties, Supreme Court justices, invited guests and a television audience of millions.

"As the Shutdown was going on, Nancy Pelosi asked me to give the State of the Union Address. I agreed," Trump tweeted shortly after 11 p.m. EST. "She then changed her mind because of the Shutdown, suggesting a later date. This is her prerogative - I will do the Address when the Shutdown is over."

I heard Chic-fil-a offered to let Trump give the SOTU from one of their rest rooms.

The president does anything he can to try to get democrats to the negotiating table and when the crazy, angry and incoherent left get's a freaking break they call it "punks out". No surprises here.

Trump was offered a 'smart wall' by the Dems>>>>>

Democrats push 'Smart Wall' plan

seems like a good consession for all of MY tax dollars , probably a lot more efficient

Trump punked out on it

Trump wants his dumb wall

So he can say 'I did this'

Ergo, this is all about Trump's ego, not our safety, not solving a d*mn thing for us
DvwkxfeWoAEgnn6.jpg

~S~

If most of the politicians spouted there was a problem at the border in the last several years or so, why the change in views by some. Obviously areas of the nation have been affected by this. And there is a lot of corruption with free benefits, checks, schooling and more. This is not being mean. There are people who work as citizens doing worse then some illegals playing the entitlement game. Drugs are drugs. Its time to get tougher on them.

If most of the politicians spouted there was a problem at the border in the last several years or so, why the change in views by some. Obviously areas of the nation have been affected by this. And there is a lot of corruption with free benefits, checks, schooling and more. This is not being mean. There are people who work as citizens doing worse then some illegals playing the entitlement game. Drugs are drugs. Its time to get tougher on them.

He should give the speech on the 29th. He doesn't need the House. He can give that speech anywhere.

That's what I'd do.

Obviously there's a reason why he won't and he's conceded.
SO MUCH fun to see him on his knees.
And at the hand of what he hates most....a woman.

He conceded nothing dummy. Pelousy made a request and he decided to honor that request. He's POTUS and he can do as he sees fit.

LMAO On his knees??

Not hardly and only a lefty Trump hating loon like you would even say such an idiotic thing.

Carry on dipshit.

you can find the Trump name on everything from buildings to condoms, and they all see. he is a marketing genius. what other Manhattan business mogul was an internationally known figure? Zeckendorf? now he is president. that is not luck. that is drive, determination, and pure genius. PERIOD.

Well, apparently the shutdown is going to be over.

And, we are now seeing what a wasted effort it was. Trump is signing the same deal that was offered to him just before he shut down the government.

Anyone else tired of all this "winning" yet?

Trump shoulda let her fly 1st class.......~S~

No one should be flying right now. TSA workers, & air traffic controllers are working with an overworked skeleton crew right now, because of the shutdown.

I think Mitch McConnell is going to cave in on Trump here very quickly and side with democrats to reopen the government. Trump is going to get steamrolled on his shutdown.
TSA should just fuck off for infinity.

The US did quite well before W. and The Patriot Act and TSA.

Getting back to before that bullshit is MAGA.

Well I don't know if anyone would really want to fly without TSA agents checking to see if terrorists weren't boarding on the same plane, do you?

Forum List

Back