Trump protesters, Mexican flag-wavers could bring unintended consequences for GOP race

Trump is going to lose............. badly...............

So you support the Mexican flag wavers ?

I don't support Trump. No intelligent person does.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^self soothing^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Linus-300x295-300x295.gif

:rofl:

Does this mean you'll be voting for Hillary ?

Why would it mean that? Republicans and Democrats aren't the only ones who run for president. By asking that question you've shown how easily herded you are.

Only an arrogant. smug child would make a blanket statement like that. Plenty of intelligent people support Trump.

He is going to garner more primary votes than any GOP candidate is history - and that's after running against 16 other candidates. Of course to a snot nosed prick like you, none of those voters are "intelligent".....:rofl:

Maybe when you grow up you'll learn..... Meanwhile you should take your fingers out of your mouth

Only an arrogant. smug child would make a blanket statement like that. Plenty of intelligent people support Trump.

He is going to garner more primary votes than any GOP candidate is history - and that's after running against 16 other candidates. Of course to a snot nosed prick like you, none of those voters are "intelligent".....:rofl:

By default, if they are supporting Trump they can't be.

Why would it mean that? Republicans and Democrats aren't the only ones who run for president. By asking that question you've shown how easily herded you are.

Come on, that's pie in the sky.

The two major party nominees are the only ones with a chance to become president.
You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

So who would you rather see become president, Trump or Hillary ?

By default, if they are supporting Trump they can't be.

:dig:

Protests force Trump into a ditch, en route to make his California pitch

BURLINGAME, Calif. — A little over a month before California’s pivotal Republican presidential primary, Donald Trump began his official wooing of party delegates Friday, headlining a kickoff lunch at the state’s annual GOP convention.

But Trump’s appearance was nearly derailed by massive protests outside the Hyatt Regency hotel, where the convention is being held. More than a thousand protesters blocked surrounding streets, and at one point, knocked down police barricades as they attempted to storm the building before Trump’s speech.

The protests also blocked the candidate’s motorcade route, forcing him and his Secret Service detail to abandon their vehicles on a nearby highway, jump a barricade wall and cross a ditch to get to the hotel’s back entrance —movements that were captured by television news helicopters.

“That was not the easiest entrance I’ve ever made,” Trump said when he finally took the stage nearly an hour late. “We went under a fence and through a fence. … It felt like I was crossing the border actually.”

Trump joked about wiping dirt and mud off his suit as he prepared to meet a roomful of nearly 600 California Republicans — including many who will be on the June 7 GOP primary ballot as delegates to the national party convention in July. “You guys got to come in through the lobby,” he said. “I come in under a fence.”

Protests force Trump into a ditch, en route to make his California pitch

Come on, that's pie in the sky.

The two major party nominees are the only ones with a chance to become president.
You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

So who would you rather see become president, Trump or Hillary ?

Gary Johnson

Forum List

Back