Trump protesters, Mexican flag-wavers could bring unintended consequences for GOP race

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Thank you Mexicans !! You dudes rock ! :beer:

The protests outside Donald Trump’s rally in Costa Mesa on Thursday night pose political questions for both demonstration organizers and the presidential candidate as the California primary nears. Hundreds of demonstrators filled the streets outside the Orange County amphitheater where Trump held a rally Thursday night, stomping on cars, hurling rocks at motorists and forcefully declaring their opposition to the Republican presidential candidate. At least 17 were arrested. The scene dramatically called attention to complaints by Latino activists about Trump's rhetoric on immigration. But it could also help Trump shore up support in his conservative base. Onstage inside the OC Fair and Event Center, ...

Trump protesters, Mexican flag-wavers could bring unintended consequences for GOP race

The protests outside Donald Trump’s rally in Costa Mesa on Thursday night pose political questions for both demonstration organizers and the presidential candidate as the California primary nears. Hundreds of demonstrators filled the streets outside the Orange County amphitheater where Trump held a rally Thursday night, stomping on cars, hurling rocks at motorists and forcefully declaring their opposition to the Republican presidential candidate. At least 17 were arrested. The scene dramatically called attention to complaints by Latino activists about Trump's rhetoric on immigration. But it could also help Trump shore up support in his conservative base. Onstage inside the OC Fair and Event Center, ...

Just goes to show just how stupid these people are.

People on winning streaks over extend.

Freaking morons....

13119014_630485170436589_9109186460505777610_n.jpg

People on winning streaks over extend.

Exactly right.

Let's say that I was able to apply for entry into a country that wasn't a police state, believed in the rights of the people, had no central bank and I was paid in REAL money with intrinsic value instead of debts. They accept me and I assimilate into their culture and adopt their traditions as my own. USA.INC crashes and Americans start scurrying to any place they can and they land on the shore of this mythical country and squat while DEMANDING that they be taken in, housed, provided medical care and a stipend...oh, and they have no desire to blend in with their hosts. Who do you think I would side with? The ones that are demanding that they be allowed to free-load off our charity or the country that took me in and allowed me to become one of them?

If Mexicans that are here legally are still so tied to the country they fled for a better way of life but yet have such disdain for the country that took them in to the point that they want "their people" to come over without signing the guest book or applying while getting freebies? My question is why don't you go back to the homeland that you are so tied to and insist on change? It's not like Mexico is broke or is poor...they simply have the luxury of pawning of their poorest and least educated off on us because since USA.INC will allow it, they have no incentive to address this issue. It's like a woman that keeps squirting out kids and sends them to live with her sister that has already taken in 8 of her illegitimate babies. Why would she stop having unprotected sex if she can just pawn off the consequences to someone else? The people of this country to needs to grow some balls.

Yes, the unintended consequences will bring even more people over from Democrats and Independents to vote Republican.

Lame Duck President Obama has created more division in this great country than any other time in modern history.

AMERICANS are sick of President Obama stating flatly, even before he knew the facts, (his words, not mine) that police acted stupidly.

AMERICANS are sick of violent Progressive demonstrations such as the idiot Occupy Wall Street which represents Progressives riots and sit-in's.

AMERICANS are sick of the massively disruptive sit-ins and protests calling for the recall of Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin. Which, as you know, he won by a wider margin than he won the original election.

AMERICANS are sick and tired of the RIOTS, threats, and destruction by the "BLACK LIVES MATTER" movement who represent Progressives.

AMERICANS are sick and tired of VIOLENT protests against Donald Trump or anyone else.

As you know, this is not surprising, it is the only way Progressives know to "communicate".

You must be so proud.

Love it. Hope to see lots more of this!!

Trump had 31,000 people inside the amphitheater and about 200 dummies outside protesting.

Two hundred violent protesters equal at least another 20,000 votes for Donald Trump. He's not my first choice, but at this point, he is like a snowball racing downhill causing an avalanche.

Hillary Clinton, with all the criminal activities and scandals surrounding her, is making it easier and easier for the Republicans.

Larry Sabedo, Clinton insider and strategist was almost in tears today saying that people across the country were seeing those flags and saying Trump is Right.

But. Hilly is a woman.

The Bundy's must wonder what the hell is going on.

“Protesters chose to bring out the Mexican flag to demonstrate their culture and not their nationality,” Villanueva said. “In this election year, I find the fact that people are waving Mexican flags more important than people waving American flags because of the diversity within our own American culture.”

Heh that's going to work just about as well as attempts to defend the stars and bars as a "Texas cultural icon" did...

Love it. Hope to see lots more of this!!

Trump had 31,000 people inside the amphitheater and about 200 dummies outside protesting.
A typical Trump lie!
The amphitheater only holds 8,500, so that means there were 22,500 protesters outside!

“Protesters chose to bring out the Mexican flag to demonstrate their culture and not their nationality,” Villanueva said. “In this election year, I find the fact that people are waving Mexican flags more important than people waving American flags because of the diversity within our own American culture.”

Heh that's going to work just about as well as attempts to defend the stars and bars as a "Texas cultural icon" did...
I agree. Carrying the Mexican flag is very important. Make America Mexico again sounds so much better than make America great again. I only wish they had started earlier. Trump would have had the nomination locked by now.

Forum List

Back