Trump profits again from being POTUS

What part of Trump doesn't own any businesses anymore do you fail to understand?

are you a compulsive liar or just pathetically uninformed? he has NOT divested his ownership interest in his businesses. he only gave up their "operation" to his kids. (while seeing everything that goes on in them).

trumpsters are sad and pathetic

Actually you're completely wrong, the only ownership /stake/ (aka like how one has stock in a company) he retains is on the physical properties (like Trump Towers for example) but not on the actual businesses themselves. (To example the sales from an apartment in Trump Towers.) He signed over the entire business arm to the kids, all he has is a "if the kids die" clause that it would return to him. The chances of both Trump boy's dying is pretty slim, though if they did then it would go to Allen I believe (he's basically the enactor of the Trump estate will, he also has ownership stake in all the Trump properties with President Trump.)
You fell for all the propaganda.

A few fays ago, Trump tweeted agreeing now with the "One China" policy. About the same time, China grants Trump a trademark for the "Trump" name.

After a long fight in China, years & years & years fighting for that Trademark, we are supposed to believe that this is a coincidence?

I'm sure the orangeshirts will not admit it but this is yet another example of Trump's conflicts of interest.

How many times does this need to happen before you Trumpettes admit your mistake?
He is not the POTUS. He is the SCROTUS ( so called ruler of the United States ).

What part of Trump doesn't own any businesses anymore do you fail to understand?

are you a compulsive liar or just pathetically uninformed? he has NOT divested his ownership interest in his businesses. he only gave up their "operation" to his kids. (while seeing everything that goes on in them).

trumpsters are sad and pathetic

Actually you're completely wrong, the only ownership /stake/ (aka like how one has stock in a company) he retains is on the physical properties (like Trump Towers for example) but not on the actual businesses themselves. (To example the sales from an apartment in Trump Towers.) He signed over the entire business arm to the kids, all he has is a "if the kids die" clause that it would return to him. The chances of both Trump boy's dying is pretty slim, though if they did then it would go to Allen I believe (he's basically the enactor of the Trump estate will, he also has ownership stake in all the Trump properties with President Trump.)
You fell for all the propaganda.

No I listened to the lawyer in the clip provided and happen to know a bit of legalese and a bit about how this kind of shit works.

Ha Ha Ha Ha

As I said &* you Trumpettes cried it was fake news.

Donald Trump May Have Just Committed an Impeachable Offense

there is not profit, just preventing others from profiting off his name.

There is no conflict
So it has no value? Trump will not sell the use of his name in China. You are a special kind of stupid.

Others were profiting, now they won't any more.

It protects his name till he is out of office.

It keeps his name from being flushed down the toilet

There is no profit

His children have their own businesses, He can't take their names away. It keeps chine businesses from using the name for their products.

Forum List

Back