Trump profits again from being POTUS

What part of Trump doesn't own any businesses anymore do you fail to understand?
What part of that Trump trademark will make him money don't you get. Why did Trump fight so hard to get that Trademark?

What part of Trump doesn't own any businesses anymore do you fail to understand?

are you a compulsive liar or just pathetically uninformed? he has NOT divested his ownership interest in his businesses. he only gave up their "operation" to his kids. (while seeing everything that goes on in them).

trumpsters are sad and pathetic

Actually you're completely wrong, the only ownership /stake/ (aka like how one has stock in a company) he retains is on the physical properties (like Trump Towers for example) but not on the actual businesses themselves. (To example the sales from an apartment in Trump Towers.) He signed over the entire business arm to the kids, all he has is a "if the kids die" clause that it would return to him. The chances of both Trump boy's dying is pretty slim, though if they did then it would go to Allen I believe (he's basically the enactor of the Trump estate will, he also has ownership stake in all the Trump properties with President Trump.)

are you a compulsive liar or just pathetically uninformed? he has NOT divested his ownership interest in his businesses. he only gave up their "operation" to his kids. (while seeing everything that goes on in them).

Actually you're completely wrong, the only ownership /stake/ (aka like how one has stock in a company) he retains is on the physical properties (like Trump Towers for example) but not on the actual businesses themselves. (To example the sales from an apartment in Trump Towers.) He signed over the entire business arm to the kids, all he has is a "if the kids die" clause that it would return to him. The chances of both Trump boy's dying is pretty slim, though if they did then it would go to Allen I believe (he's basically the enactor of the Trump estate will, he also has ownership stake in all the Trump properties with President Trump.)

no. I'm not wrong. you seem confused about what divestiture is. now stop lying and be a good girl.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/03/us/politics/donald-trump-business.html?_r=0

What part of that Trump trademark will make him money don't you get. Why did Trump fight so hard to get that Trademark?

What part of no businesses do you not get?

Define "fight hard" Trump Inc, likely on behalf of a local co-business there in China, applied for a trademark. That's not a "fight" that's a normal course of business... So find the co-requester of the trademark and you'll know who is actually making profit of this.

You are either a dumbass or a liar.
Jan. 12th
"Donald Trump's plans to hand control of his business empire to his sons during his presidency has been criticised by the director of the US Office of Government Ethics (OGE) and fiercely attacked by former White House ethics advisers.

Walter Shaub said Mr Trump's plan "cannot achieve his goal" of avoiding a conflict of interest before his inauguration on January 20 and fell below the standards of his predecessors.

The US president-elect told a news conference on Wednesday he would maintain ownership of his empire but resign from all positions overseeing his hotels, golf courses and hundreds of other businesses, with sons Eric and Donald Jr taking over."

Jan 23rd
"
President Trump has begun to file the necessary paperwork to remove himself as the top executive of his businesses, NPR reported Monday evening.

Documents posted online Monday show a change in management of Trump’s companies, but not a change in ownership. Earlier in the day, at the White House press briefing, press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump had “resigned from the company, as he said he would before he took office.""

What part of no businesses do you not get?

Define "fight hard" Trump Inc, likely on behalf of a local co-business there in China, applied for a trademark. That's not a "fight" that's a normal course of business... So find the co-requester of the trademark and you'll know who is actually making profit of this.
So, you claim Trump lets people uses his name for free? My God, how fucking stupid are you?

Frankly this whole thing is just bullshit partisan crying. It's actually completely legal for him to RUN his businesses and be President - so there is no legal issues to consider even /IF/ he had retained ownership of the businesses. In addition, all foreign "profits" to the business actually go to the treasury so who the fuck cares if Trump Inc, owned by his kids, makes fucking profit toward paying off the national debt? President Trump went above and beyond what was required of him, you folks are basically just little bitches.

That said he gave the businesses to his kids, period.

(Around 18:40 in) Listen to the lawyer. BTW she even covers the exact bullshit you folks are trying to fly.

Actually you're completely wrong, the only ownership /stake/ (aka like how one has stock in a company) he retains is on the physical properties (like Trump Towers for example) but not on the actual businesses themselves. (To example the sales from an apartment in Trump Towers.) He signed over the entire business arm to the kids, all he has is a "if the kids die" clause that it would return to him. The chances of both Trump boy's dying is pretty slim, though if they did then it would go to Allen I believe (he's basically the enactor of the Trump estate will, he also has ownership stake in all the Trump properties with President Trump.)[/QUOTE

no. I'm not wrong. you seem confused about what divestiture is. now stop lying and be a good girl.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/03/us/politics/donald-trump-business.html?_r=0

So you post a shit source that's known for twisting the truth? heh

Frankly the whole thing is just bullshit partisan crying. It's actually completely legal for him to RUN his businesses and be President - so there is no legal issues to consider even /IF/ he had retained ownership of the businesses. In addition, all foreign "profits" to the business actually go to the treasury so who the fuck cares if Trump Inc, owned by his kids, makes fucking profit toward paying off the national debt? President Trump went above and beyond what was required of him, you folks are basically just little bitches.

That said he gave the businesses to his kids, period.

(Around 18:40 in) Listen to the lawyer. BTW she even covers the exact bullshit you folks are trying to fly.

Funny chit./ Now you admit your earlier posts were wrong & cling to the idea that this is legal.

rump NEVER dsaiod foreign profits would go into the US treasury.

He said the profit from some of his US hotels than stemmed from foreign visitors would be donated.

You should really quit. Your are getting dumber by the minute.

... "admit" I'm wrong? No I'm not wrong, he handed it all over to his kids as I said. I also explained the difference between the business and the properties. Where do you think I'm wrong.

And no, the deal is that /all/ profits from foreign government payments made to his hotels - See 32:18 of the video I linked. So yes he, through his lawyer, did indeed.

You should stop trying to force your bullshit because you're not informed at all. You're basing everything you believe on bullshit /opinions/ not reality, not truth, but /opinions/.

A few fays ago, Trump tweeted agreeing now with the "One China" policy. About the same time, China grants Trump a trademark for the "Trump" name.

After a long fight in China, years & years & years fighting for that Trademark, we are supposed to believe that this is a coincidence?

I'm sure the orangeshirts will not admit it but this is yet another example of Trump's conflicts of interest.

How many times does this need to happen before you Trumpettes admit your mistake?

Toilet, condoms and a pacemaker that have nothing to do with Trump except that the name was being used. Those items will have to change their names.

Trump is not profiting

A few fays ago, Trump tweeted agreeing now with the "One China" policy. About the same time, China grants Trump a trademark for the "Trump" name.

After a long fight in China, years & years & years fighting for that Trademark, we are supposed to believe that this is a coincidence?

I'm sure the orangeshirts will not admit it but this is yet another example of Trump's conflicts of interest.

How many times does this need to happen before you Trumpettes admit your mistake?
Mistake? He has you libbies foaming with rage with your pea brains boiling over. How is that any kind of a "mistake"?

The one China policy has been US policy for decades. We are supposed to get all excited over Trump saying "no change to China policy. "

Mistake? He has you libbies foaming with rage with your pea brains boiling over. How is that any kind of a "mistake"?

Well. Only if like you, you hate your country so much that you think this corrupt loon should be president.

Well. Only if like you, you hate your country so much that you think this corrupt loon should be president.
The corrupt loon isn't in office anymore so he's trying to overthrow the will of the people from within.

The one China policy has been US policy for decades. We are supposed to get all excited over Trump saying "no change to China policy. "
The Chinese did. You're too fucking stupid to know much about anytrhing

Wow. Youn are so uninformed that you did not know that Trump had previously said that he would consider moving away from the one China Policy.

Just how stupid are you?

Forum List

Back