Trump Press Sec Sean Spicer takes ZERO questions from media in his 1st white house press briefing

With Trumps 31 million viewers and 17 million who watched live streaming over the internet from CNN alone, he probably had 80 million viewers world wide with most being over the internet. But he had at least 50 million, which is way more than Obama's 37 mill.
Notice how the dishonest Trumpists compare Tramp's TV plus internet plus worldwide viewers to Obama's TV only, as if there were no internet or worldwide viewers for Obama. The GOP Senate's own inauguration historical data said that Obama had the highest viewership ever of the swearing-in ceremonies on the internet. So if liar Tramp actually had 80 million, Obama had 100 million.

2w228f6.jpg

Barry's inauguration was bigger.

I just don't get what so important about it.
There is an awful lot of white in front of the Washington Monument while Tramp was speaking that is filled with people when Obama was speaking!!!!!!

And what is so important about it is Tramp lied about it and had his press secretary lie about it as a way to lie about the press again.

With Trumps 31 million viewers and 17 million who watched live streaming over the internet from CNN alone, he probably had 80 million viewers world wide with most being over the internet. But he had at least 50 million, which is way more than Obama's 37 mill.
Notice how the dishonest Trumpists compare Tramp's TV plus internet plus worldwide viewers to Obama's TV only, as if there were no internet or worldwide viewers for Obama. The GOP Senate's own inauguration historical data said that Obama had the highest viewership ever of the swearing-in ceremonies on the internet. So if liar Tramp actually had 80 million, Obama had 100 million.

Let's take baby steps. Starting with this:

I said it above that in my opinion Barry had bigger crowd at his inauguration.

Based on your posts above, I assume you agree with me on that. Do you?

Obama may have had a high mark for internet viewing at that time, but eight years later far more people are online and watching streamed programs than in Obamas day.

Comparing the two seems like a futile exercise, but if you have any numbers, lets see them.

Obama may have had a high mark for internet viewing at that time, but eight years later far more people are online and watching streamed programs than in Obamas day.

Comparing the two seems like a futile exercise, but if you have any numbers, lets see them.
Your numbers were made up guesses, and there are more people now than 2008 yet Obama got 37.8 million TV viewers and Tramp 30.6 million, 1.8 million in person viewers for Obama to 800,000 for Tramp, so most likely Obama beat Tramp by every other measure too!

I said it once, I'll say it again.

Crowd size is like penis size.....who cares?

Trump is president. Get over it.

in my opinion, Spicer's off to a spectacular start!

it's a brave new world!

Trump's rewriting the script on EVERYTHING...all the way down to the press briefing.

He had to go make up some alternative facts for the Comrade in Chief...

“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period,” Spicer said with emphasis. “Both in person and around the globe.”

C2o8cRVXcAQyaHD.jpg

and Comrade's cult members will swear that WAS NOT a lie, even though every person with a brain knows it was. Comrade fed him the "alternate fact."

I said it once, I'll say it again.

Crowd size is like penis size.....who cares?

Trump is president. Get over it.

Who cares? It means nothing. You're grasping at straws. Obama's press secretary lied all the time. Who TF cares? He's been in office one fucking day and the butt hurt liberals are whining about the size of the crowd? He must be an amazing president if that's all you've got.

in my opinion, Spicer's off to a spectacular start!

it's a brave new world!

Trump's rewriting the script on EVERYTHING...all the way down to the press briefing.

Isn't it great? They're lying dishonest vermin, not a real press, so they're finally getting the 'respect' they deserve.

Forum List

Back