Trump Press Sec Sean Spicer takes ZERO questions from media in his 1st white house press briefing

I saw the inauguration. I saw the live streaming of the crowds. The pictures that are being shown are of the mall about 9am.

We're going to get 4 years of this. It's clear that the Trump camp has chosen as their strategy to blame everything they don't like in the news as a product of biased, dishonest media
The media is biased and dishonest and is determined to destroy him and the hopes of millions and millions of American patriots.

No, that is the Big Lie that Trump and his cult, aka people like you, are going to perpetrate for four years in a desperate attempt to deflect and deny criticism.

Normal America won't buy it, btw.

I saw the inauguration. I saw the live streaming of the crowds. The pictures that are being shown are of the mall about 9am.
Bullshit!
How about this comparison photo in the link, the 2nd photo down has a movable SLIDER comparing both Obama and the liar Tramp both speaking and you can easily see that Obama's crowd extends all the way to the base of the Washington Monument and Liar Tramp's crowd falls well short. Click on the center slider and move it left and right.

Who pulled the bigger crowd: Trump or Obama?

Bullshit!
How about this comparison photo in the link, the 2nd photo down has a movable SLIDER comparing both Obama and the liar Tramp both speaking and you can easily see that Obama's crowd extends all the way to the base of the Washington Monument and Liar Tramp's crowd falls well short. Click on the center slider and move it left and right.

Don't change comparison photos. The photo purporting to be of the inauguration is of the mall at around 9am.

There were certainly more people watching the inauguration than were. There. Some, like myself, watched on television. Some without television watched live streaming.

The inauguration of Donald Trump had more total viewership than obama. More people cared. obama's election was historic. Trump's election is consequential.

Just to be fair, the Trump press spokesperson may not have answered any questions, but he did provide a bunch of lies and misinformation. You have to give him credit for that.
Lol, so that is fair in your ideologicaly warped mind?

roflma, 2020 is going to be a slam dunk for Republicans if Dimocrats keep thinking like that.

There were certainly more people watching the inauguration than were. There. Some, like myself, watched on television. Some without television watched live streaming.
The inauguration of Donald Trump had more total viewership than obama. More people cared. obama's election was historic. Trump's election is consequential.
With Trumps 31 million viewers and 17 million who watched live streaming over the internet from CNN alone, he probably had 80 million viewers world wide with most being over the internet. But he had at least 50 million, which is way more than Obama's 37 mill.

Once again we have the idiot journalists repeating false numbers because they are BEHIND THE TIMES by not including internet live streaming in the audience count..

The key part being:

And actually, Trump might have been seen by more viewers than either Obama or Reagan. Nielsen ratings do not account for online viewing, which has grown sharply in recent years and is far more commonplace than even four years ago. CNN, for example, clocked 16.9 million streams on its website, tying with Election Day for the site’s top event.
But how many other networks put out their live stream numbers other than CNN? If CNN got 16 million, then the aggregate numbers from ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, BBC, etc is probably twice CNNs audience at least, putting Trump at around 80 million for the highest viewership ever.

2n17xvb.jpg

"Accountability goes both ways." - Sean Spicer
The New York Times estimated that Trump had drawn a crowd of about one-third the size of Obama’s, which was thought to be a record turnout of 1.8 million.

FacebookTwitterPinterest
Crowds on the National Mall just before Donald Trump’s inauguration in 2017 (left) and Barack Obama’s in 2009. Photograph: Reuters
According to figures shared by the Metro Washington subway system on Twitter, 193,000 trips had been taken by 11am on Donald Trump’s inauguration day, compared with 513,000 during the same period on 20 January 2009 when Barack Obama took office.

Trump's inauguration crowd: Sean Spicer's claims versus the evidence

So, we see that you are a big a liar as Spicer.

Quote exactly what have I lied. And who's "we"?

Quote exactly what have I lied. And who's "we"?
It is just trolling now, as the 'aerial' photos of Trump attendance were 45 minutes prior to the oath by Trump and they had slower entry due to tighter security.

The networks have been said to have used a 9am photo that was even thinner than the 11:15 photo.

Bullshit!

Don't change comparison photos. The photo purporting to be of the inauguration is of the mall at around 9am.
You can't prove when the photo was taken, but you can see both Tramp and Obama speaking in the photos I linked to so you can't claim someone played with the time and you can easily see Tramp's audience was smaller.

The CIA is too infiltrated with democrats to be trustworthy.
Pfff! Please. Dumbocrats refuse to hold jobs and they sure as hell don't serve their country.
What a lying little cocksuck you are. My dd214 states Honorable. And I was in uniform on base when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba.
Sure you were snowflake. Nobody could be such a whiny little bitch if they actually served. The United States military doesn't tolerate crying snowflakes who melt at the first sign of conflict.

If you had a dd214 it would state: Stolen Valor

Last edited:
You can't prove when the photo was taken, but you can see both Tramp and Obama speaking in the photos I linked to so you can't claim someone played with the time and you can easily see Tramp's audience was smaller.
Anyone who actually watched the inaugural saw more people than that on the screen during Trumps swearing in.

You libtards need to just give this one up.

Anyone who actually watched the inaugural saw more people than that on the screen during Trumps swearing in.
You libtards need to just give this one up.
The comparison with both presidents speaking is unassailable.
You CON$ need to stop lying and whining when your lies are rejected.

Forum List

Back