Trump Press Conference

Powerful men attract women. It is not uncommon for men to have mistresses, and only in the US is such a relationship considered abhorrent, even by those whose private behavior is far from pure. We saw that during the Clinton impeachment, when the most self righteous hypocrites lead the witch hunt against President Clinton:
  • Henry Hyde
  • Newt Gingrich
  • Bob Livingston
  • Dennis Hastert
It's very likely the self righteous jerks who continue to bring up Clinton's past are themselves guilty of sexual improprieties, well, except iceweasel, for we'll never know since any member of the human species - male or female - would most likely not admit having a sexual encounter with him, and animals can't talk.

Why do you pathetic snowflakes keep trying to rewrite history? Clinton was impeached for perjury. He lied under oath, it seems to run in the family, isn't the hildabitches perjury before congress still pending at DOJ?

President Clinton was not convicted of perjury, he was impeached by a partisan vote of Republicans after a witch hunt funded by the same extreme Right Wing which seeks power and control over Federal and State Governments (see: Newsreal: The men who kept Paula Jones lawsuit going ).

It is not fake news that similar efforts of character assassinations impacted the Presidential Elections in 2004 and 2016. And it is not a reach to point fingers at you and others, those who echo the lies, hate and fear which clouds real issues, & ignores honest debate on potential solutions to real problems which impact We the People.

Why members of the hoi polloi, such as oktexas continue to echo the BIG LIES and support a power elite who fear democracy and seek to control the lives of We the People is a mystery of epic proportions.

My bold

The trial in the United States Senate began right after the seating of the 106th Congress, in which the Republican Party began with 55 senators. A two-thirds vote (67 senators) was required to remove Clinton from office. Fifty senators voted to remove Clinton on the obstruction of justice charge and 45 voted to remove him on the perjury charge; no member of his own Democratic Party voted guilty on either charge. Clinton, like Johnson a century earlier, was acquitted on all charges.

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

You were saying.

I was 'saying' that President Clinton was impeached by the H. of Rep. and not convicted by the Senate. For the record, three of the men who lobbied for the Articles of Impeachment, were self righteous hypocrites:

"On December 19, 1998, the House of Representatives impeached Bill Clinton on two charges related to his extramarital affair with Monica Lewinsky. (The charges were for perjury and obstruction of justice.) The historic vote, and subsequent trial in the Senate, involved the work of three men who were elected Speaker of the House Of Representatives by the Republican majority, Newt Gingrich, Bob Livingston and Dennis Hastert."
See:

What We Now Know About The Men Who Led The Impeachment Of Clinton

Dirt bags all. And BTW, Rudy Giuliani and your Missiah, The Donald are serial cheaters:

Is there evidence trump cheated on Maples - Google Search

Enough deflection, Clinton lied under oath in legal proceedings and struck a plea agreement to avoid convictions on both charges in a State court. His decisions led to his circumstances, no one else's. Of course you pathetic snowflakes don't believe in personal responsibility, the blame game is your style.
Clinton didn't lie to the FBI .. that's a felony. Sessions won't prosecute Flynn though.

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.
What we saw at that press conference was a man out-of-touch with reality having a fit as he congratulated himself on running a smooth precision machine that is the Executive. His mental disorder of narcissism was on show as it had been throughout the election campaign during the debates with Republicans and then with his Democrat opponent.

The members of the press must not have known whether to laugh or get worried. To accept that a madman now has the codes to the nuclear arsenal should be sobering. He thinks running the affairs of the nation is the same as managing a New York real estate company and being a reality TV showman. That this could happen at all is confirmation of what has been believed by Liberals for a long time, namely that the power of an American President is dangerous in the wrong hands. The madman cannot be stopped.

Nevertheless, there have to be at least some Republicans in Congress who are also worried and contemplating action.
They guy driving the pick up on his way to work this morning with a gun rack in the back and his hard hat hanging from it love the Trumpster. You coffee house sittin, cock smoking liberals don't get it.

None of you "get it", ... at all. While you partisanshitheads quibble over your silly little bragging rights, your society continues to be cannibalized by concentrated corporate wealth/power, and the societal wealth extraction continues unabated regardless of "which" side is "in power" at the moment. You spend your energies arguing over who the better sodomite rapist of your society is.
Lmfao!

There are some ELEMENTARY, BLACK AND WHITE, NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION FACTS.

Equivalent on Obama side would not be Obama over-generalizing keeping doctors(90%+ of Americans did keep theirs after all)
Explain how that is possible with so many companies dropping out. Makes no sense.

moron, that has nothing to do with this thread or what you quoted.
I asked where the press was when obie was in office and mentioned his lies about health care insurance.

You claim 90% did keep theirs (avoiding the price hikes too).

Now you are crying it wasn't the original subject.

Loser!

Retard, did Obama lie to you about number of companies participating in exchanges at some point????? No he didn't, so stfu.
Obama would lie if the truth would fit better.

WolfFakeNews.jpg

Gonna be a long 4 years for Don not being able to tantrum his way toward everything he wants.
If it is 4 years. The Democrats will return to power in 2018.
Democrats will lose more seats in 2018. They are detached from working class America.
People are seeing just how crazy Trump is. He is dangerous and people will regret voting for him.

Right... you guys know everything.

How many people regret voting for him so far?
No one that I know of.

Why do you pathetic snowflakes keep trying to rewrite history? Clinton was impeached for perjury. He lied under oath, it seems to run in the family, isn't the hildabitches perjury before congress still pending at DOJ?

President Clinton was not convicted of perjury, he was impeached by a partisan vote of Republicans after a witch hunt funded by the same extreme Right Wing which seeks power and control over Federal and State Governments (see: Newsreal: The men who kept Paula Jones lawsuit going ).

It is not fake news that similar efforts of character assassinations impacted the Presidential Elections in 2004 and 2016. And it is not a reach to point fingers at you and others, those who echo the lies, hate and fear which clouds real issues, & ignores honest debate on potential solutions to real problems which impact We the People.

Why members of the hoi polloi, such as oktexas continue to echo the BIG LIES and support a power elite who fear democracy and seek to control the lives of We the People is a mystery of epic proportions.

My bold

The trial in the United States Senate began right after the seating of the 106th Congress, in which the Republican Party began with 55 senators. A two-thirds vote (67 senators) was required to remove Clinton from office. Fifty senators voted to remove Clinton on the obstruction of justice charge and 45 voted to remove him on the perjury charge; no member of his own Democratic Party voted guilty on either charge. Clinton, like Johnson a century earlier, was acquitted on all charges.

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

You were saying.

I was 'saying' that President Clinton was impeached by the H. of Rep. and not convicted by the Senate. For the record, three of the men who lobbied for the Articles of Impeachment, were self righteous hypocrites:

"On December 19, 1998, the House of Representatives impeached Bill Clinton on two charges related to his extramarital affair with Monica Lewinsky. (The charges were for perjury and obstruction of justice.) The historic vote, and subsequent trial in the Senate, involved the work of three men who were elected Speaker of the House Of Representatives by the Republican majority, Newt Gingrich, Bob Livingston and Dennis Hastert."
See:

What We Now Know About The Men Who Led The Impeachment Of Clinton

Dirt bags all. And BTW, Rudy Giuliani and your Missiah, The Donald are serial cheaters:

Is there evidence trump cheated on Maples - Google Search

Enough deflection, Clinton lied under oath in legal proceedings and struck a plea agreement to avoid convictions on both charges in a State court. His decisions led to his circumstances, no one else's. Of course you pathetic snowflakes don't believe in personal responsibility, the blame game is your style.
Clinton didn't lie to the FBI .. that's a felony. Sessions won't prosecute Flynn though.

Has the FBI made a criminal referral?

Well, SNL cannot lampoon that! But if you're hoping for sanity in govt, that may not be a good thing. LOL
I can't wait to see SNL this week.

Hate to tell you dude, but this Saturday's show is a repeat with Dave Chappell hosting and A Tribe Called Quest for the musical guest. I already checked my local listings.

However, Bill Maher should be interesting tonight. One of his guests is going to be that Yannapoulous dude.

Well, SNL cannot lampoon that! But if you're hoping for sanity in govt, that may not be a good thing. LOL
I can't wait to see SNL this week.

Hate to tell you dude, but this Saturday's show is a repeat with Dave Chappell hosting and A Tribe Called Quest for the musical guest. I already checked my local listings.

However, Bill Maher should be interesting tonight. One of his guests is going to be that Yannapoulous dude.
Thanks for the info.

what he said to the black reporter? that made him appear the fool or a bully....or both

Best part, how he told the black reporter to have the CBC meet with him.

That's because, you know, all blacks know each other.

His treatment of the Jewish guy was also crazy.The Jewish guy did his best to throw Trump a softball question, and Trump melted down instead. Trump is even attacking his allies.

what he said to the black reporter? that made him appear the fool or a bully....or both

Best part, how he told the black reporter to have the CBC meet with him.

That's because, you know, all blacks know each other.

His treatment of the Jewish guy was also crazy.The Jewish guy did his best to throw Trump a softball question, and Trump melted down instead. Trump is even attacking his allies.
Donald Trump said that he was the most anti-Semitic person in the entire world. Because he believes this, he's got to be nuts.

"those who watched him today......is dishonest?" I'm sorry, but seeing this so close to a post where you call out saveliberty for his grammar strikes me as funny. ;)
Heard it all, I was very impressed. The President kicked ass and took names. The press deserves every bit of it.

Do you live in an Alt. Reality? Or, do you lie to amuse yourself?

Still butthurt eh? That makes me happy.

"butthurt"? Your can't seem to post anything that's not an echo or a belief, i.e. a meme, held by the RW.

Claiming President Trump "kicked ass and took names" has earned you a reward; a T Shirt with the logo silk screened on the back (see below), and "I'm a proud fool" written on the front:

View attachment 112952

Note: I'm not only giving him the bird, but one wearing a brown shirt too.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

You LIE!

There is no evidence to support a belief you think.

The butthurt is strong with you.

Do you live in an Alt. Reality? Or, do you lie to amuse yourself?

"butthurt"? Your can't seem to post anything that's not an echo or a belief, i.e. a meme, held by the RW.

Claiming President Trump "kicked ass and took names" has earned you a reward; a T Shirt with the logo silk screened on the back (see below), and "I'm a proud fool" written on the front:

View attachment 112952

You LIE!

Proof you have the ability to think, ^^^ the evidence is you only emote!

Look up the word Sagacious and ask someone to help you discern its meaning in the context of the number of idiot-grams you've posted, they will agree, if they are honest; yet you will remain in denial; for introspection is not a tool used by trolls and the biddable, people like you who do and believe the BIG LIES by the Alt. Right and its provocateurs.

President Clinton was not convicted of perjury, he was impeached by a partisan vo
Then why did Bill pay damages to Paula?

To make her go away. She was a distraction seeking fame and fortune, manipulated by conservatives seeking the power they believe was stolen by the Clinton's from them, after holding the White House for 12 years.

Gonna be a long 4 years for Don not being able to tantrum his way toward everything he wants.
Democrats will lose more seats in 2018. They are detached from working class America.
People are seeing just how crazy Trump is. He is dangerous and people will regret voting for him.

All the smart ones. All the educate ones. All the sane ones. Of course, all of those are relative terms, given that they voted for trump.

That's odd, since you lefties claim that no smart or educated voted for Trump.

View attachment 112952

You LIE!

Proof you have the ability to think, ^^^ the evidence is you only emote!

Look up the word Sagacious and ask someone to help you discern its meaning in the context of the number of idiot-grams you've posted, they will agree, if they are honest; yet you will remain in denial; for introspection is not a tool used by trolls and the biddable, people like you who do and believe the BIG LIES by the Alt. Right and its provocateurs.

You don't deserve any other response moron. Don't you get that yet?

Fake news is bad. Don't blame him for blasting their bullshit. Like the fucking morons going around saying trump got his trademark in china this week after he said he would back the one china policy.
When will Trump begin to govern for ALL Americans?????? Perhaps the country must wait until day 101!!!!!!

All the smart ones. All the educate ones. All the sane ones. Of course, all of those are relative terms, given that they voted for trump.

That's odd, since you lefties claim that no smart or educated voted for Trump.
No one smart or educated can reasonably cling to partisanshit.

Forum List

Back