Trump Press Conference

Fake news is bad. Don't blame him for blasting their bullshit. Like the fucking morons going around saying trump got his trademark in china this week after he said he would back the one china policy.

"I knew nothing about the Russians".........

of course not Don Trump, your minions were and are all over it, chill

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.

He talks over every reporter that is asking him a question, and he won't let them finish asking the question. Oh, now he's leaving. What a fucking pussy.

Fake news is bad. Don't blame him for blasting their bullshit. Like the fucking morons going around saying trump got his trademark in china this week after he said he would back the one china policy.

Don brought all this on himself with his birtherism and insisting Ted Cruz' father was involved in the Kennedy assassination. Now he "blasts bullshit"?

Please.

going on and on and on about the 'fake news media' to the 'fake news' media

historic....
Havent seen it yet, but why do i get the feeling that when i do see it, i wont see a "total meltdown"?

Trump: The leaks are real, but the news is fake.

I'm still scratching my head over that one!

It is called the spin some outlets put on these illegal leaks. But, you already knew that and are just playing games.

"Trump news conference shows he is very concerning."? WTF does that mean?

Trump was Trump and he smoked the press once again. If those bush leaguers cant handle it, they should get out of the White House.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back