trump preparing to Stiff Giuliani

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Ha Ha Ha....who coulda seen this coming? My Gosh....trump is the Champion Stiffer....just another bill that he refused to pay.

bullshit.gif

And to think he hasn't performed a "shake down" of the US? Just more proof he feels entitled (with no remorse) for shafting anything and everyone.

His crimes of corruption will be revealed and they are immense. It's why he's fought so hard to retain that "presidential immunity."

Rudy failed!

Why should Trump pay him?

First rule of business is to pay your lawyer..

Failure to pay means when he sues you there will be few lawyers who would want to defend you...

Trump will need a glorified ambulance chaser for impeachment trials, if he does this

Question is can you get public aid for an impeachment trial...

Rudy failed!

Failure to pay means when he sues you there will be few lawyers who would want to defend you...

Trump will need a glorified ambulance chaser for impeachment trials, if he does this

Maybe he will represent himself. Talk about a Circus? Ha Ha Ha

The New York Times?

Is this is the same New York Times that printed this story that was then completely refuted by the FBI?

Also, the Steele Dossier was complete bullshit, but the NEW YORK TIMES reported on it as fact.

So tell me, specifically, how do you know when the New York Times is lying?

Rudy failed!

Maybe he will represent himself. Talk about a Circus? Ha Ha Ha
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Thanks for that.

The New York Times?

Is this is the same New York Times that printed this story that was then completely refuted by the FBI?

Also, the Steele Dossier was complete bullshit, but the NEW YORK TIMES reported on it as fact.

Read the Senate report.

Stop reading information to confirm your bias but actually challenge yourself...

The Senate report clearly said that Trump's Campaign Manager was sharing information with Russia and Russia was helping the Trump Campaign....

The New York Times?

The Mueller report says and shows that the Trump campaign had over 160 contacts with Russian operatives during the 2016 campaign.

According to those familiar with his thinking, Biden declared,
“I am racist and love an exaulted Cyclops of the KKK and I finger raped Tara Reade.”

The New York Times?

Where do those FBI notes come from?
none other than Strzok,
I thought you guys hated Strzok.
the same agent who says Trump is compromised by russians.

I bet China stiffs the Biden Crime Family.

Watch how amazingly conciliatory the Biden regime is to China.

Rudy failed!

I'm sure Trump is so scared of getting sued by such a competent lawyer like Giuliani.

Rudy failed!

I'm sure Trump is so scared of getting sued by such a competent lawyer like Giuliani.
But but but the Trumpanzies said Ghouliani had all this evidence of fraud.

Rudy failed!

Rudy isn't suing anyone. He needs a Pardon. But if he did sue...he would hire a real lawyer.

Forum List

Back