Trump (pot) accuses Iran (kettle) of chaos, death and destruction (black)

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Trump accuses Iran of sowing chaos

Yes, the US is saying Iran is causing chaos, death and destruction.

Pot calling the kettle black somewhat.

The US goes and interferes in the Middle East to get cheaper oil, by weakening OPEC, and causing "chaos, death and destruction" for a decade, and then has the temerity to say others (who didn't invade Iraq) of doing such a thing.

The US goes and interferes in the Middle East to get cheaper oil, by weakening OPEC, and causing "chaos, death and destruction" for a decade, and then has the temerity to say others (who didn't invade Iraq) of doing such a thing.
Hey look-a-dat, ya got yourself another "GOTTCHA AMERICA" moment...don't lie, you feel a great sense of satisfaction don't you?

Hey look-a-dat, ya got yourself another "GOTTCHA AMERICA" moment...don't lie, you feel a great sense of satisfaction don't you?
^cant even differentiate between trump and amrrica. Are you sure you're not trump himself?

Yeah, sure.... then go look at the other thread I posted today. A "GOTTCHA CHINA" moment.

No, I won't lie.

I hate the government of the US, the government of China, the government of the UK, the government of Germany, the government of Russia, the government of Canada, the government of Mexico, the government of Brazil, the government of South Africa..... should I keep going on about these mother fuckers who take power and screw ordinary people over?

Yeah, sure.... then go look at the other thread I posted today. A "GOTTCHA CHINA" moment.

No, I won't lie.

I hate the government of the US, the government of China, the government of the UK, the government of Germany, the government of Russia, the government of Canada, the government of Mexico, the government of Brazil, the government of South Africa..... should I keep going on about these mother fuckers who take power and screw ordinary people over?
Looks like ya turned the tables on me and I'm the one with the "gottcha moment"...one would think with all those others governments to hate on the U.S. wouldn't get more than a dis-honorable mention from ya instead of the bulk of your ire.

How dare you , you SOB do you know how many American soldiers the Iranians killed? Hell their general bragged about it and you say this while you drive your car and type on a phone or computer made of oil?

How dare you , you SOB do you know how many American soldiers the Iranians killed? Hell their general bragged about it and you say this while you drive your car and type on a phone or computer made of oil?

In Iran

No, I won't lie.

How did they screw you over you ungrateful prick?

In Iran

They killed them in Iraq, the Iranians were there killing US soldiers.

In Iran

They killed them in Iraq, the Iranians were there killing US soldiers.
Woops. In iraq too? Too bad. Stil... in iraq

Damn it.

Trump's been so busy being great he never picked up a history book. Those people must've been so embarassed for him.:icon_lol:

Yes, but our chaos, death and destruction is ‘good’ – Iran’s is ‘bad.’

What?

Wait, how many US soldiers they killed in a country that isn't the US, that the US wasn't invited into, that the US shouldn't have been in?

Nobody knows how many they killed. But I do know that without Bush, it wouldn't have been any.

Ah yes, I forgot the "cowboy 'n' injun effect".

What?

Remember the cowboys 'n' injuns?

The Cowboys were the good guys, going around committing genocide and ethnic cleansing. Whereas the Injuns were the bad guys going around protecting their homeland from unwanted invaders.

Forum List

Back