Trump Policy has Given us this Inflation

And what was PCE?
PCE is meaningless and has no effect on FED policy so who gives a fuck.

You are pathetically desperate to discredit Biden because Trump was such a failed president.

Go post more fake data retard

hey everyone GDP came in at 3+% in 2019 !! who knew !!!

PCE is meaningless and has no effect on FED policy so who gives a fuck.

You are pathetically desperate to discredit Biden because Trump was such a failed president.

Go post more fake data retard

hey everyone GDP came in at 3+% in 2019 !! who knew !!!

PCE is meaningless

Why is core PCE meaningful, but adding food and energy makes it meaningless?

Is it because you're a moron?

The average top corporate rate among EU27 countries is 21.16 percent, 23.57 percent in OECD countries, and 32 percent in the G7.

Top rate in the G7 used to be the US at 35%.

View attachment 835995

Now it looks like the average is about 26%.
United States Tax revenue: % of GDP was reported at 18.7 % in Dec 2022. This records an increase from the previous number of 17.8 % for Dec 2021. US Tax revenue: % of GDP data is updated yearly, averaging 17.1 % from Dec 1968 to 2022

PCE is meaningless

Why is core PCE meaningful, but adding food and energy makes it meaningless?

Is it because you're a moron?
wow you are stupid.

here's a little lesson for you, the FED bases its policy on the core PCE, as core PCE is called the FED's preferred gauge. They don't care about non core, only core. I;m glad I could educate you, thats what I do, I educate the dumb.

anyways this is stupid I could care less to keep schooling you.

Just enjoy the very low and incredible inflation data this morning, everything is setting up perfectly for the FED to cut rates. I'm sure you cried like a bitch when you saw the very low numbers.

United States Tax revenue: % of GDP was reported at 18.7 % in Dec 2022. This records an increase from the previous number of 17.8 % for Dec 2021. US Tax revenue: % of GDP data is updated yearly, averaging 17.1 % from Dec 1968 to 2022
Don't waste your time with this guy, he is literally retarded. he has some form of down syndrom or some severe comprehension problems

That sounds like a decent amount.
Now let's cut spending to 2019 levels and we'll have a budget surplus.

wow you are stupid.

here's a little lesson for you, the FED bases its policy on the core PCE, as core PCE is called the FED's preferred gauge. They don't care about non core, only core. I;m glad I could educate you, thats what I do, I educate the dumb.

anyways this is stupid I could care less to keep schooling you.

Just enjoy the very low and incredible inflation data this morning, everything is setting up perfectly for the FED to cut rates. I'm sure you cried like a bitch when you saw the very low numbers.

here's a little lesson for you, the FED bases its policy on the core PCE,

That doesn't mean the PCE is meaningless. Not even a little bit.

numerous ways, they can just let the shorter term bonds "roll off" and not buy more when they expire, or they can sell bonds they hold on their balance sheet. other more complicated things to. Basically it comes from the banks.
Look at the overnight Repo lending thing, they can use that to pull money out of the system as well.

Taking money out of the economy would lower inflation, right?

Don't waste your time with this guy, he is literally retarded. he has some form of down syndrom or some severe comprehension problems
Socrates-S.jpg

hey get back to us when you can actually debate, which you can;t do.

You spend your entire day posting memes like a little kid. Why are you even on this board, certainly it is not to talk/debate politics, you are just here to post memes like a child.

Only a total loser would spend their entire day posting memes...

The debate is over when you can't post anything but memes...

hey get back to us when you can actually debate, which you can;t do.

You spend your entire day posting memes like a little kid. Why are you even on this board, certainly it is not to talk/debate politics, you are just here to post memes like a child.

Only a total loser would spend their entire day posting memes...

The debate is over when you can't post anything but memes...
Someone, like you who only comes to this site to troll, is not worthy of debate. You happily post lies and misinformation then want to be taken seriously.

Wild%20Seriously-M.jpg

no shit, but the economy boomed.
Funny how the booms are always under democrats, the deficit increases are always under republicans.

1696094512177.png

It really dropped off under Biden.

What is your excuse going to be when Biden's deficit this year hits $2 trillion?

Just enjoy the very low and incredible inflation data this morning,

Yes, while you eat your breakfast that cost almost 20% more than it did a year ago.

It's like holding a BBQ in your back yard after a hurricane has demolished your house.

Forum List

Back