Trump plummets 92 places in Forbes' American rich list

That's gotta hurt Trump. :woohoo:

Small fortune: Trump plummets 92 places in Forbes' American rich list

Forbes ranked the first billionaire president as the 248th wealthiest person in America. The year before, he was ranked 156th.

As a candidate, Trump said his net worth was more than $10bn, but Forbes pegged that figure at $4.5bn in September 2015. By Forbes’ estimates, Trump’s wealth has fallen 31% in two years.

That's it then he only now has 4.5 billion dollars, it's Food Stamp time or something :rolleyes-41:

And ? How's you're account balance ?

Leftists hate wealthy people, Leftists being Communists support Redistribution of Wealth where we have to give our money to Third World Street Shitters, Kebabs and low IQ morons wearing Bling.

Forbes ranked the first billionaire president as the 248th wealthiest person in America. The year before, he was ranked 156th.

As a candidate, Trump said his net worth was more than $10bn, but Forbes pegged that figure at $4.5bn in September 2015. By Forbes’ estimates, Trump’s wealth has fallen 31% in two years.

That's it then he only now has 4.5 billion dollars, it's Food Stamp time or something :rolleyes-41:
You believed Trump when said he was worth $10 Billion .. he never was.

Duh he signed away all his businesses and their related assets.... Are you lefties just stupid or what?

I don't think I have ever commented on The Donald's money before this thread, the first I read was mid-Presidential Campaign and I think it said 4.5 billion dollars then and not 10 billion.

What's thew point? Other than it only underlines the fact that he didn't become president to increase his wealth.

AND ? Most of the idiots on this board cant shit 20 grand....where ya coming from ???

Fuck these polls and lists. Would they be putting this article out if Trump had soared? You know not. THE ONE THING that has been shown over the past two years is that none of them matter. Oddly enough, I just read that he was worth over 10 billion somewhere else! Who is right? Everyone is just so damned anxious to find something to knock the guy with---- hurt him, instead of just let him try to do his job. Chances are, a lot of liberal organizations are just attacking his customers and businesses, just as they did with Bill O'Reilly as it has now come out his accuser was a LIAR. Another lying bitch. And Fox was in on it, another org heading for the dumpster with me.

I don't think I have ever commented on The Donald's money before this thread, the first I read was mid-Presidential Campaign and I think it said 4.5 billion dollars then and not 10 billion.

AND ? Most of the idiots on this board cant shit 20 grand....where ya coming from ???
And yet they vote for benefits to the rich .. go figure.

The Donald only has 4.5 billion dollars, it's Food Stamp time :omg:

im-going-to-take-all-of-their-foodstamps-12592301.png

Duh he signed away all his businesses and their related assets.... Are you lefties just stupid or what?
No, he didn't.

Yeah he did. All assets were put into a trust, which means they should no longer show up as "his" assets. At most they should only be giving him his apartment in Trump Tower, his personal quarters at Mar-a-Lago, and household valuables.

He is making a sacrifice to try and keep this country from turning into a third world shithole. You should be thanking him you tard.

Forum List

Back