Trump please spare us these bs news bites about how great minorities are doing!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump, ya gotta stop with the bullshit.....you want to help the working people of this country, talk increasing the min. wage!! Esle shut the fuck up!!

Women, hispanics and blacks are not faring well in this country and this Nov. you'll get the point!!

Women, hispanics and blacks are not faring well in this country and this Nov. you'll get the point!!

That's exactly where you want them to be. Your platform would be meaningless if they were actually prospering. The Democratic party in its current form would cease to exist.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Trump, ya gotta stop with the bullshit.....you want to help the working people of this country, talk increasing the min. wage!! Esle shut the fuck up!!

/-----/ You just can't stand minorities thriving WITHOUT the Liberal nanny state.

Is minimum wage all they are worth?

I was a fry cook and burger flipper back in 1976. I was paid $2.10 an hour. I also knew that it was a no where job and went into the military to obtains skills that would pay me much more than some common joe. When I could fix jets, I was paid $70,000 tax free overseas because my skill was much rarer than burger flipping. If people are too stupid to be stuck in a no where job, then they aren't worth getting paid any more yet get a government stipend of welfare to make that much more. Supply and demand, if there were less burger flippers their wages would be much more, but it doesn't take much to flip a burger, or collect welfare. Why do football players make millions?

Ah, but they are doing better. I bet it chaps your hide.
giphy.gif

I was a fry cook and burger flipper back in 1976. I was paid $2.10 an hour. I also knew that it was a no where job and went into the military to obtains skills that would pay me much more than some common joe. When I could fix jets, I was paid $70,000 tax free overseas because my skill was much rarer than burger flipping. If people are too stupid to be stuck in a no where job, then they aren't worth getting paid any more yet get a government stipend of welfare to make that much more. Supply and demand, if there were less burger flippers their wages would be much more, but it doesn't take much to flip a burger, or collect welfare. Why do football players make millions?
/----/ we have provided Libtards with similar examples countless times. They never admit they are wrong. They just let it slide for a week and bring it back like minimum wage a completely original thought.
1234.jpg

That's exactly where you want them to be. Your platform would be meaningless if they were actually prospering. The Democratic party in its current form would cease to exist.

You aren't fooling anyone.
Dude, lets get something clear, jobs are plentiful, thanks to the road map Obama left Trump....but these jobs aren't paying jack shit, you know it, we all know it. Every where I look, help wanted signs are everywhere.....8.50 to 10.00 and hour...I rest my case!!

How accurate is Donald Trump about black, Hispanic unemployment
Do the math and then lets talk

Dude, lets get something clear, jobs are plentiful, thanks to the road map Obama left Trump

Then how are minorities not prospering if jobs are plentiful?

but these jobs aren't paying jack shit, you know it, we all know it.

No. If we taught our kids to manage money rather than to wantonly spend it on all manners of frivolity, they would have money for what they need, not for what they want.

Every where I look, help wanted signs are everywhere.....8.50 to 10.00 and hour...I rest my case!!

Or is it because some of these "minorities" are too damn lazy to apply for and do the work those jobs entail?

I wonder why Obama waited until Trump was in office for a year before giving black people jobs.

Forum List

Back