Trump please spare us these bs news bites about how great minorities are doing!!

Women, hispanics and blacks are not faring well in this country and this Nov. you'll get the point!!

That's exactly where you want them to be. Your platform would be meaningless if they were actually prospering. The Democratic party in its current form would cease to exist.

You aren't fooling anyone.
Dude, lets get something clear, jobs are plentiful, thanks to the road map Obama left Trump....but these jobs aren't paying jack shit, you know it, we all know it. Every where I look, help wanted signs are everywhere.....8.50 to 10.00 and hour...I rest my case!!
/——/ Take the $400 a week job then work weekends for another $160 and make do on the $560 a week until something better comes along or while you get better skills. Yes, I know $30k isn’t what it was for me when I was younger but it’s better than sitting home complaining about no money.

Trump, ya gotta stop with the bullshit.....you want to help the working people of this country, talk increasing the min. wage!! Esle shut the fuck up!!

Women, hispanics and blacks are not faring well in this country and this Nov. you'll get the point!!

Just because you're still working the french fry station at McDonalds doesn't mean other minorities are.

Forum List

Back