Trump plans to make Democrats an offer to end shutdown, not declare national emergency...

I do not expect he will offer anything of substance in his so-called deal. He's really shown colossal stupidity picking this fight that should have began and ended with his inability to get anything from a republican congress.
Trump did not have 60% of the votes you moron!
Hold on and let me check who runs the senate............yep it's still McConnell. You see the way the government is supposed to work is that the president asks congress for something. If they say no the president accepts that as the cost of leading a free country. This governing by other means is an insult to everything this country was founded on and more the stuff of despots.
How many EOs did BONOBO sign into law?
How many EOs has President Trump signed into law?
You REALLY need to get a fucking clue!

Democrats unreceptive to Trump deal extending DACA in return for wall funding

So be it! Leftists are already saying NOPE! Good I expected as much from the Anti American leftists. Fuck em then. Hopefully once DACA reaches the SC and is ruled in America's favor that these invaders can be deported there goes one more leftist talking point and with it a LOT of leftist voters! Gonna be a lot of pissed off Hispanics as well!
DID the pos mention just once those 100's of 1000's not getting paid ?

Go cry to Pelosi she's the one who shut down the government out of spite and hatred of Trump.
Trump is one to be hated a pos who doesn't realize the harm he's doing If he doesn't wake up tomorrow morning America will rejoice All except the dotards

We love Trump and hate the left, the left can rot in hell for all we care. Sorry. :21:
then you too own the Gov't shutdown Trump is a moron ,the art of the deal is bullshit and that's what you love??

I do not expect he will offer anything of substance in his so-called deal. He's really shown colossal stupidity picking this fight that should have began and ended with his inability to get anything from a republican congress.
Trump did not have 60% of the votes you moron!
Hold on and let me check who runs the senate............yep it's still McConnell. You see the way the government is supposed to work is that the president asks congress for something. If they say no the president accepts that as the cost of leading a free country. This governing by other means is an insult to everything this country was founded on and more the stuff of despots.
How many EOs did BONOBO sign into law?
How many EOs has President Trump signed into law?
You REALLY need to get a fucking clue!
Obama EOs: lowest rate since Gerald Ford

Trump: easily outpacing Obama in rate

Thanks for bringing it up.

My son is a Coast Guard petty officer. And believe me they want the wall. Democrats will never break them. They fight human trafficking and drug smuggling every day.
And yes they pull drowning people out of the water. Now I know what you are going to say...people are going to drown anyway. People are going to drown when there are no Coast Guard nearby. But at least they do what they can...for low pay. Or no pay at the moment.

Does it bother your son the level of hate that people have for him and his fellow Coasties as well as their fellow DHS employees?

Does he know there are people on here hoping he goes two years without a paycheck?

He is bothered by foreign citizens being put above his welfare. Period. He is ready to hold out for as long as it takes. I spoke to him this morning.
BTW...though he talks about it to me he wont speak of it to anyone else. He does believe it isnt his place as a serving enlisted. I should honor that.
I will say this..he said the people of California (or at least the citizens in the area of his base) have been fantastic. Donut shops delivering free breakfasts and local stores are dropping off groceries. Even diapers. He is singing the praise of Californians and their generosity all politics aside.
I have some friends in the CG.
When they say something I believe them.
They tell me that there is a very small minority of chronic whiners and slack asses in the CG. Nearly everyone of these cowards are DEMs.
The rest are all standing together with Trump. They are all helping each other anyway they can.
Not ONE of them is "about to lose the home" as the fuckinmg lying DEMs/LIB media claims.
Arrangements to defer things like mortgage payments are always in place with the lending institutions.
NO CG family is going hungry!
This shutdown is separating what we used to call the "pukers and the shiters" from the real men and woman in all parts of the US national security apparatus.
In fact there is a publically unspoken about silver lining in this shutdown.
A LOT of the fucking deadwood poser slack asser LIBs in the CG are already looking for other jobs.
This is wonderful news for the majority of real men and women who are always at risk when they had to go out on patrol with men and women who they did not/could not trust.

What are Dims offering "of substance?" $5 billion is only a fifth of what it will take to build a complete border wall.

If they go with the steel slats solution I believe it will cover it all and have additional funds for manpower and technologies.
Cover all what? The concrete wall is the the only real solution. You've seen the existing steal slat walls. They are rusting away.
The new steel slates are filled with rebar and concrete.
Chrissy Matthews believes anyone with a hacksaw can cut through the slates. Good fucking luck Chrissy!

DID the pos mention just once those 100's of 1000's not getting paid ?

They will get ALL their back pay when the shutdown is over, genius. So the miss a few pay checks. They have easy, freaking jobs and get benefits, and pensions for life. It is a JOKE.

GOVT Employees yes. I am not clear on how Contractors are handled? I hear they are many? stat
ANY GOV. contractor who doesn't carry insurance in case of a GOV. shutdown is too fucking stupid to be working for the GOV.

GOVT Employees yes. I am not clear on how Contractors are handled? I hear they are many? stat

Contractors work under a CONTRACT which states the compensation in the contract. So they get their money also.
The compensation is stated in terms of dollars/hr. They don't get paid a salary.

I was a private contractor once by the hour. If they sent work, they kind of knew how long it may take, when done send back, if they made happy more work showed up. No work no pay. If you include as 1099 wages, you owe self-employment tax also. Basically you pay SS and Medicare yourself as your annual income rose....increasing SS earnings.

Last edited:
the facts remain intact.
indeed

a left wing "news" group published a fake story

the story looked bad for Trump, so the rest of the fake news media jumped in and joined the circle jerk

truth comes out, and progs look like fools - again

I LOVE IT when the facts come out!

the facts remain intact.
indeed

the story looked bad for Trump, so the rest of the fake news media jumped in and joined the circle jerk

Neato! But the facts remain that most people blame trump for the shutdown and are against the wall.

My son is a Coast Guard petty officer. And believe me they want the wall. Democrats will never break them. They fight human trafficking and drug smuggling every day.
And yes they pull drowning people out of the water. Now I know what you are going to say...people are going to drown anyway. People are going to drown when there are no Coast Guard nearby. But at least they do what they can...for low pay. Or no pay at the moment.

Does it bother your son the level of hate that people have for him and his fellow Coasties as well as their fellow DHS employees?

Does he know there are people on here hoping he goes two years without a paycheck?

He is bothered by foreign citizens being put above his welfare. Period. He is ready to hold out for as long as it takes. I spoke to him this morning.
BTW...though he talks about it to me he wont speak of it to anyone else. He does believe it isnt his place as a serving enlisted. I should honor that.
I will say this..he said the people of California (or at least the citizens in the area of his base) have been fantastic. Donut shops delivering free breakfasts and local stores are dropping off groceries. Even diapers. He is singing the praise of Californians and their generosity all politics aside.
I have some friends in the CG.
When they say something I believe them.
They tell me that there is a very small minority of chronic whiners and slack asses in the CG. Nearly everyone of these cowards are DEMs.
The rest are all standing together with Trump. They are all helping each other anyway they can.
Not ONE of them is "about to lose the home" as the fuckinmg lying DEMs/LIB media claims.
Arrangements to defer things like mortgage payments are always in place with the lending institutions.
NO CG family is going hungry!
This shutdown is separating what we used to call the "pukers and the shiters" from the real men and woman in all parts of the US national security apparatus.
In fact there is a publically unspoken about silver lining in this shutdown.
A LOT of the fucking deadwood poser slack asser LIBs in the CG are already looking for other jobs.
This is wonderful news for the majority of real men and women who are always at risk when they had to go out on patrol with men and women who they did not/could not trust.

I heard step 1: the laid-off recive a GOVT letter to give to creditors. Says back pay is a certainty or something like that.

If they have hourly contractors? I dont know?

I am amazed. And I am honored to contribute and to see what they do for each other. The Officers Wives and Enlisted Wives clubs are doing a great job. Even the Yacht Club of San Francisco is feeding families on the weekend. Also Coast Guard Mutual Aid.
Welcome to Coast Guard Mutual Assistance
Also the American Legion is giving $1500 grants to Coasties with children.
The American Legion to active-duty US Coast Guard personnel: We’re here to help!

I would hope there is similar organized help for TSA and Border Patrol.[/QUOTE]

the facts remain intact.
indeed

Neato! But the facts remain that most people blame trump for the shutdown and are against the wall.

So says you and the 99% yellow MSM. How'd that work for you in 2016?

Forum List

Back