Trump plans to make Democrats an offer to end shutdown, not declare national emergency...

My son is a Coast Guard petty officer. And believe me they want the wall. Democrats will never break them. They fight human trafficking and drug smuggling every day.
And yes they pull drowning people out of the water. Now I know what you are going to say...people are going to drown anyway. People are going to drown when there are no Coast Guard nearby. But at least they do what they can...for low pay. Or no pay at the moment.

Does it bother your son the level of hate that people have for him and his fellow Coasties as well as their fellow DHS employees?

Does he know there are people on here hoping he goes two years without a paycheck?

He is bothered by foreign citizens being put above his welfare. Period. He is ready to hold out for as long as it takes. I spoke to him this morning.
BTW...though he talks about it to me he wont speak of it to anyone else. He does believe it isnt his place as a serving enlisted. I should honor that.
I will say this..he said the people of California (or at least the citizens in the area of his base) have been fantastic. Donut shops delivering free breakfasts and local stores are dropping off groceries. Even diapers. He is singing the praise of Californians and their generosity all politics aside.
I have some friends in the CG.
When they say something I believe them.
They tell me that there is a very small minority of chronic whiners and slack asses in the CG. Nearly everyone of these cowards are DEMs.
The rest are all standing together with Trump. They are all helping each other anyway they can.
Not ONE of them is "about to lose the home" as the fuckinmg lying DEMs/LIB media claims.
Arrangements to defer things like mortgage payments are always in place with the lending institutions.
NO CG family is going hungry!
This shutdown is separating what we used to call the "pukers and the shiters" from the real men and woman in all parts of the US national security apparatus.
In fact there is a publically unspoken about silver lining in this shutdown.
A LOT of the fucking deadwood poser slack asser LIBs in the CG are already looking for other jobs.
This is wonderful news for the majority of real men and women who are always at risk when they had to go out on patrol with men and women who they did not/could not trust.
Trump needs the support of voters to swing his way and against the democrats. Otherwise, NP will always be a NO for the wall.
If he does nothing else but make these little commie rodent shits suffer until 2020, I will be satisfied.

I would consider RBG's replacement a bonus.

What little commie rodent shits do you think are suffering?
TSA employees with no paychecks. Coast Guardsmen with no paychecks. Mean salary for a TSA employee: $40,000. Seaman: $29,000; Petty Officer $43,000.
TSA is there to keep bombs off our planes. Coast Guard pulls drowning people from the water. They make enough to put shoes on the kids' feet, but nothing fancy. In some places, you couldn't even live on it.
Like in California, where I heard on the radio this morning, the state wants to "loan" TSA employees some of their unemployment funds to get them by 'til they get their retroactive pay. Trump has forbidden it. The state says they're going to do it anyway.

Well old lady...another day another lie right? “Trump has forbidden it”. You’ve spent your life lying so why change now? Hell you got several lies in here.
California doesn’t want to loan anyone anything. They want to use federal unemployment funds. That’s what California does habitually...their every breath is funded by federal handouts.
But labor department laws forbid it. Trump hasn’t. The House of Reps can change the laws but of course Pelosi hasn’t budged on it.
So California has a big huge budget...they can set up payments for TSA if they like. Nobody...not even the God-man Trump, could stop them. But California will never do that unless somebody else pays.
You are the reason this county is ungovernable.

Sorry if I was inaccurate, DOTR. It was not intentional. I didn't read the article because as I said, I had heard it on the radio--did I confuse it with another story about loans for the out of work? I may have.
Don't get all worked up.
To everyone reading this--go back and read the article. Old Lady may have gotten her stories confused.
And dcbl quoted the article and indeed I didn't have my stories confused. The unemployment payments would have to be repaid after the shutdown, which sounds a lot like a "loan" to me.
Where do you get off calling me a liar, again, DOTR?

You are a liar.

Democrats unreceptive to Trump deal extending DACA in return for wall funding

So be it! Leftists are already saying NOPE! Good I expected as much from the Anti American leftists. Fuck em then. Hopefully once DACA reaches the SC and is ruled in America's favor that these invaders can be deported there goes one more leftist talking point and with it a LOT of leftist voters! Gonna be a lot of pissed off Hispanics as well!
DID the pos mention just once those 100's of 1000's not getting paid ?

Go cry to Pelosi she's the one who shut down the government out of spite and hatred of Trump.
Trump is one to be hated a pos who doesn't realize the harm he's doing If he doesn't wake up tomorrow morning America will rejoice All except the dotards

We love Trump and hate the left, the left can rot in hell for all we care. Sorry. :21:
then you too own the Gov't shutdown Trump is a moron ,the art of the deal is bullshit and that's what you love??

Dem's own the government shutdown, end of story.

So be it! Leftists are already saying NOPE! Good I expected as much from the Anti American leftists. Fuck em then. Hopefully once DACA reaches the SC and is ruled in America's favor that these invaders can be deported there goes one more leftist talking point and with it a LOT of leftist voters! Gonna be a lot of pissed off Hispanics as well!

Go cry to Pelosi she's the one who shut down the government out of spite and hatred of Trump.

"I will shut down the government. I am proud to shut down the government for border security. I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not gonna blame you for it."

Lmao! It's hilarious how you guys keep ignoring this quote when you try to blame Democrats for this shutdown.

That was then, now its 100% on the Dem's. Tissue?

So in your little world, the guy who says he will take responsibility for shutting down the government is not the one responsible for shutting down the government.

Good luck with that.

"I will shut down the government. I am proud to shut down the government for border security. I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not gonna blame you for it."

Lmao! It's hilarious how you guys keep ignoring this quote when you try to blame Democrats for this shutdown.

So in your little world, the guy who says he will take responsibility for shutting down the government is not the one responsible for shutting down the government.

Good luck with that.

You people are not fooling anyone, come over here :itsok: you may go now.

Good luck with that.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'm showing you exactly what he said. You idiots are desperately trying to spin this so that it's not his fault WHEN HE ALREADY SAID HE WOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SHUTDOWN.

"Yea but what he said doesn't matter anymore because...…..reasons."

It's pathetic.

Good luck with that.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'm showing you exactly what he said. You idiots are desperately trying to spin this so that it's not his fault WHEN HE ALREADY SAID HE WOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SHUTDOWN.

It's pathetic.

Yes yes, you leftwits are angry we understand.

Good luck with that.

It's pathetic.

Uh huh.

You keep covering your ears and eyes pretending that quote didn't happen.

Good luck with that.

It's pathetic.

How much longer does the ass holes shut down have to go before you get angry OR can he just say shit and you ask what color?

So says you and the 99% yellow MSM. How'd that work for you in 2016?
What an idiotic thing to say. Yes Cletus, we are going to let the electoral college decide on the wall. *Pats cletus's head

Come on Ice, you used to like me?

The President won the Nation. He wants border security as does the border guard. There is ZERO downside. I go along with DJT's 60%. Who am I to argue with the experts?

Forum List

Back