Trump Plan Cuts Taxes for Millions

Pathetic attempt to provide "Free Stuff"

Vote for me and I will cut your taxes

But the very ones who criticized the Dems for giving away free stuff will swoon over the deficit ballooning attempt at buying votes from the bimbo.....Thump.

Told you far right righties and libertarians Donnie is a progressive statist. Can you hear me now?

Told you far right righties and libertarians Donnie is a progressive statist. Can you hear me now?

A liberal in conservative clothing. The RW loons have to be getting veriy confused about now.....

Actually it doesn't require nuclear physics to confuse them. "Mutt and Jeff" and other cartoon characters can take care of that.

MuttandJeffAdvertisment.JPG

f0c68bac0760cb58b0b9252a11aaeee9.jpg
27155449-Cartoon-Illustration-of-Triceratops-Prehistoric-Dinosaur-Stock-Vector.jpg

Oh!!! I forgot:

138FD094CE85DCF69FAA8C3F4604F18ED2411E2A

Last edited:
I wonder if that will raise enough to cover his detailed plans for Health Care?

Scott Pelley: What's your plan for Obamacare?

Donald Trump: Obamacare's going to be repealed and replaced. Obamacare is a disaster if you look at what's going on with premiums where they're up 45, 50, 55 percent.

Scott Pelley: How do you fix it?

Donald Trump: There's many different ways, by the way. Everybody's got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, "No, no, the lower 25 percent that can't afford private." But--

Scott Pelley: Universal health care.

Donald Trump: I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now.

Scott Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?

Donald Trump: They're going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably--

Scott Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?

Donald Trump: --the government's gonna pay for it. But we're going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most part it's going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.
What We Learned About Trump's Proposed Obamacare Replacement On '60 Minutes'

And his plan to deport all illegal immigrants.
I don't care.
What we do with the illegals already in our country should not be discussed until the border has been sealed. Other than we should make it illegal to hire, heal, educate, or do business with them.
How is Trump going to pay to have the border sealed and then pay to round up some 12 million people and then pay to deport them when at best, Trump's tax plan doesn't even increase revenue?

He's going to gut infrastructure, science, r&d, education and the safetnet then he's going to install a north korean like system. The little guy be fucked...

Pathetic attempt to provide "Free Stuff"

Vote for me and I will cut your taxes

Nothing causes debt more then tax cuts for the super rich! Maybe war comes close.

How stupid.

You nailed it. Beginning with Ronald McDonald in the early 80's all the Republicans want to do is cut tax rates for the wealthy. They've never cut total spending by a dime. Reagan.....a real poster boy for economics 101 LMAO!!!

He says a single tax payer making 25,000 or a family making 50,000 won't have to pay taxes. Guess what Donald, most of them don't pay now! But since he is "very rich", he probably doesn't understand that...

He says a single tax payer making 25,000 or a family making 50,000 won't have to pay taxes. Guess what Donald, most of them don't pay now! But since he is "very rich", he probably doesn't understand that...

"GOP frontrunner will end taxes for individuals earning less than $25,000 or couples below $50,000 but also lower tax rate for top bracket to 25%."

Now let's see if he cuts spending a goddam dime. See we went through this shit with Reagan and the Bushes and what it got us was the national debt. I've said it a dozen times in previous posts.....cutting taxes for the rich and adding spending for the military is all the modern Republican party stands for. We won't have to worry.....Trump can't get elected anyway. He's lucky his daddy set him up with a company and left him $150,000,000. Without that he'd just be another fat, ugly, braggart. He's like Joe the Plumber....who incidently it turned out didn't own a small business and wasn't a plumber at all. He wasn't licensed to turn a wrench. That made me remember Cliven Bundy, a rancher who thought he should be allowed to let his cattle graze on federal lands without paying the fees. I might add that he also a brazen racist. Being an American citizen is a two way street....there are benefits and there are obligations to follow the rules and obey the law.

Last edited:

"GOP frontrunner will end taxes for individuals earning less than $25,000 or couples below $50,000 but also lower tax rate for top bracket to 25%."

Now let's see if he cuts spending a goddam dime. See we went through this shit with Reagan and the Bushes and what it got us was the national debt. I've said it a dozen times in previous posts.....cutting taxes for the rich and adding spending for the military is all the modern Republican party stands for. We won't have to worry.....Trump can't get elected anyway. He's lucky his daddy set him up with a company and left him $150,000,000. Without that he'd just be another fat, ugly, braggart. He's like Joe the Plumber....who incidently it turned out didn't own a small business and wasn't a plumber at all. He wasn't licensed to turn a wrench. That made me remember Cliven Bundy, a rancher who thought he should be allowed to let his cattle graze on federal lands without paying the fees. I might add that he also a brazen racist. Being an American citizen is a two way street....there are benefits and there are obligations to follow the rules and obey the law.
You think you could turn 150m into 20b? It's more likely you'd lose it all.

The Trump tax cuts will cost $1 trillion a year

Basically a gift of $990 billion a year to rich people

His plan is a Good start. on top of that We can gut out a few USELESS government agencies to MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE. start looking for a damn job. working for government doesn't mean you have a JOB FOR LIFE

A liberal in conservative clothing. The RW loons have to be getting veriy confused about now.....

Actually it doesn't require nuclear physics to confuse them. "Mutt and Jeff" and other cartoon characters can take care of that.

27155449-Cartoon-Illustration-of-Triceratops-Prehistoric-Dinosaur-Stock-Vector.jpg

Oh!!! I forgot:

You know what you were NOT MISSED when you gone before. and this is WHY because you are a leftwing loon bully. Your condescending BS is shallow, childish and worthless

Oh!!! I forgot:

You know what you were NOT MISSED when you gone before. and this is WHY because you are a leftwing loon bully. Your condescending BS is shallow, childish and worthless

I don't know what you're talking about, "Gone Before!" I've been here ever since I've been here. As far as being missed.....my ex wife who I divorced nearly 40 years ago misses me almost as much as I miss her. I like "Missing in Action" better than that.

The Trump tax cuts will cost $1 trillion a year

Basically a gift of $990 billion a year to rich people

Finally a post from someone who fully understands the Republican agenda. The crazy bastards never even noticed that both Reagan and George W. Bush cut taxes then borrowed money from foreign banks to cover the shortfall. Now...the interest on the national debt is almost as much as the national debt itself was when Reagan first took over in 1981.

Last edited:

Oh!!! I forgot:

I don't know what you're talking about, "Gone Before!" I've been here ever since I've been here. As far as being missed.....my ex wife who I divorced nearly 40 years ago misses me almost as much as I miss her. I like "Missing in Action" better than that.

She is probably referring to the period when her prescription ran out for her meds. She was "mentally missing" during that period.

Oh!!! I forgot:

She is probably referring to the period when her prescription ran out for her meds. She was "mentally missing" during that period.

I would have hated to be around during that "Period."

He would have had as much money today if he'd simply invested it in index funds.
In an outstanding piece for National Journal, reporter S.V. Dáte notes that in 1974, the real estate empire of Trump's father, Fred, was worth about $200 million. Trump is one of five siblings, making his stake at that time worth about $40 million. If someone were to invest $40 million in a S&P 500 index in August 1974, reinvest all dividends, not cash out and have to pay capital gains, and pay nothing in investment fees, he'd wind up with about $3.4 billion come August 2015, according to Don't Quit Your Day Job's handyS&P calculator. If one factors in dividend taxes and a fee of 0.15 percent — which is triple Vanguard's actual fee for an exchange-traded S&P 500 fund — the total only falls to $2.3 billion.

It's hard to nail down Trump's precise net worth, but Bloomberg currently puts it at $2.9 billion, while Forbes puts it at $4 billion. So he's worth about as much as he would've been if he had taken $40 million from his dad and thrown it into an index fund.
Donald Trump isn't rich because he's a great investor. He's rich because his dad was rich.

Last edited:

He would have had as much money today if he'd simply invested it in index funds.
In an outstanding piece for National Journal, reporter S.V. Dáte notes that in 1974, the real estate empire of Trump's father, Fred, was worth about $200 million. Trump is one of five siblings, making his stake at that time worth about $40 million. If someone were to invest $40 million in a S&P 500 index in August 1974, reinvest all dividends, not cash out and have to pay capital gains, and pay nothing in investment fees, he'd wind up with about $3.4 billion come August 2015, according to Don't Quit Your Day Job's handyS&P calculator. If one factors in dividend taxes and a fee of 0.15 percent — which is triple Vanguard's actual fee for an exchange-traded S&P 500 fund — the total only falls to $2.3 billion.

It's hard to nail down Trump's precise net worth, but Bloomberg currently puts it at $2.9 billion, while Forbes puts it at $4 billion. So he's worth about as much as he would've been if he had taken $40 million from his dad and thrown it into an index fund.
Donald Trump isn't rich because he's a great investor. He's rich because his dad was rich.
At minimum he made enough to cover his spending habits. Because your math says he's worth the same now as he was then.

Forum List

Back