Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
... and Sanders 57 / Trump 37.

Again, that's:

Sanders 57 / Trump 37, Sanders +20
Biden 56 / Trump 37, Biden +19
Clinton 50 / Trump 42, Clinton +8

That's +19, +8 and +20 in New Hampshire for the Democrats. In a state that is supposed to be a battleground state.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images/09/25/cnnpollnhclinton.pdf

743 LV, MoE = +/-3.6

Obama won NH by +9.61 in 2008 and by +5.58 in 2012.
Bill Clinton won HN by +1.22 in 1992 and by +9.95 in 1996.
Bush won NH by +1.27 in 2000, Kerry reclaimed the state for the Democrats in 2004, by +1.37.
Not since 1964 has a Democrat won NH by more than 20 points.

Show me Ohio, Virginia and Florida...those are the only states that really matter.
They will only matter if Kasich and either Bush or Rubio are on the ballot together.

Kasich doesn't seem to be gaining any traction, so I'm thinking he's about done. And even in Ohio, Kasich is a mixed bag. While he won re-election overwhelmingly, the Dems had a poor candidate running against him. Also, Kasich has never been brought out on how he balanced Ohio's budget by drastically cutting school funding across the entire state, and how it has created an absolute mess for Ohio's school districts. What Ohio Gov. John Kasich is doing to public education in his state Along with this, former Governor Ted Strickland is leading by a small margin in his upcoming Senate race with Rob Portman, so it goes to show that Ohio can be very fickle and you shouldn't just assume having Kasich on the ticket would mean winning Ohio.

Trump Tops All Democrats in New General Election Poll

pjmedia.com ^ | Rick Moran
The cross tabs to this poll are fascinating and reveal an opening for any Republican candidate in 2016. Although the poll surveyed 1000 Americans, fully 900 of them were registered voters. Some highlights: * Clinton wins among women 44-35. Trump wins men 50-35. * The only age group Clinton wins is the 18-34 bracket, 50-31. Trump wins the 35-49 group by 47-35; 50-64 by 50-35; and 65+ by 55-37. Guess which age groups vote the most in elections? The 50-65+ brackets. * Trump wins the white vote by 51-34 and gets an encouraging 25% of the black vote. Hillary wins...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
  • Banned

The cross tabs to this poll are fascinating and reveal an opening for any Republican candidate in 2016. Although the poll surveyed 1000 Americans, fully 900 of them were registered voters. Some highlights: * Clinton wins among women 44-35. Trump wins men 50-35. * The only age group Clinton wins is the 18-34 bracket, 50-31. Trump wins the 35-49 group by 47-35; 50-64 by 50-35; and 65+ by 55-37. Guess which age groups vote the most in elections? The 50-65+ brackets. * Trump wins the white vote by 51-34 and gets an encouraging 25% of the black vote. Hillary wins...

That poll is one month old.
It is from SUSA and I have already proven that SUSA's internals one year out from an election tend to be way, way, off.
SUSA also predicted Romney with 25% of the black vote in 3 November 2011 polls. At the end of the day, he got 5%. So, good luck with that one.
Are you brain dead? Yes, I think you are.

• Banned
There is an internal in the CNN / WMUR poll (see: OP link) that explains clearly why Clinton in doing well in a state that has been a major battleground state now since 1992:

2016-09-028 CNN-WMUR9 poll DEMS vs Trump Internals 001.png

This means that 82% of the respondents have been watching the Clinton Email-bruhahah either a great or fair amount, but 56% it would make no difference in their vote. 3% even said it would make them more likely to vote for her. And only 39% they would be less inclined to vote for her. This is why she is still, after all this nasty press, at 50/42 over Trump, and with LIKELY VOTERS, the most restrictive voter screen for polling out there, one where Republicans just love to claim that they guy does better. But that's also not true.

... and Sanders 57 / Trump 37.

Again, that's:

Sanders 57 / Trump 37, Sanders +20
Biden 56 / Trump 37, Biden +19
Clinton 50 / Trump 42, Clinton +8

That's +19, +8 and +20 in New Hampshire for the Democrats. In a state that is supposed to be a battleground state.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images/09/25/cnnpollnhclinton.pdf

743 LV, MoE = +/-3.6

Obama won NH by +9.61 in 2008 and by +5.58 in 2012.
Bill Clinton won HN by +1.22 in 1992 and by +9.95 in 1996.
Bush won NH by +1.27 in 2000, Kerry reclaimed the state for the Democrats in 2004, by +1.37.
Not since 1964 has a Democrat won NH by more than 20 points.

Biden!!!

LOLOLOLO!LO!LO!L!OlOllololOL!O!L!Ollllolololl

OMFG!!

OMFG!!!!

OMFG!!!!

LOLBIDEN!!!!!

There is an internal in the CNN / WMUR poll (see: OP link) that explains clearly why Clinton in doing well in a state that has been a major battleground state now since 1992:

View attachment 51046

This means that 82% of the respondents have been watching the Clinton Email-bruhahah either a great or fair amount, but 56% it would make no difference in their vote. 3% even said it would make them more likely to vote for her. And only 39% they would be less inclined to vote for her. This is why she is still, after all this nasty press, at 50/42 over Trump, and with LIKELY VOTERS, the most restrictive voter screen for polling out there, one where Republicans just love to claim that they guy does better. But that's also not true.

zoc002.jpg

Yes, we've read about the State Dept e-mails and we're still voting Hillary. Oh and that's for her 2020 57-states reelection blowout too

Now that Stats has updated us on the major battleground state of New Hampshire, I can't wait till he does something on the super-duper ginormous battleground state of Florida!

What a gay putz!

That poll is one month old.
It is from SUSA and I have already proven that SUSA's internals one year out from an election tend to be way, way, off.
SUSA also predicted Romney with 25% of the black vote in 3 November 2011 polls. At the end of the day, he got 5%. So, good luck with that one.
Are you brain dead? Yes, I think you are.
And the poll you linked to is from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.

Biden with a MASSIVE lead on EVERYONE... they can't even make it close so maybe some would think it believable. They have to put Biden so far out front in some kind of MIND BLOWING LEAD, it's just PATHETIC, talk about BULL SHIT.

Go ahead and believe it, bubble head, and pigs fly and unicorns shit rainbows too.

That a Northeastern state is leaning democrat is not exactly the earth shattering development you're making it out to be.

Uhm, you are not really up on your electoral history, now are you...

Oh, but I am. Apparently you're really not up on the demographic shift in New Hampshire, as more and more Massachusetts residents flee the state and move to the less restrictive and lower tax state of New Hampshire, the higher the percentage of Democrat leaning voters has become.

And the far right continues to hope against reality. According to RCP yesterday:

upload_2015-9-29_8-5-9.png

Forum List

Back