Trump picks Wall Street lawyer Jay Clayton to lead SEC

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
President-elect Donald Trump's choice to be the next top cop of Wall Street is Jay Clayton, an elite lawyer who has defended big banks for their financial crisis-era misbehavior.

And so it continues. Bringing in someone who did everything he could, to prevent banks to face the music after years of fraud and illegal practices of screwing over their customers.
The banks paid billions of dollars in fines, however, no one when to jail.
So we get another elitist, I thought Trumpsters voted for Trump to get rid of the elitist out of government. Whoops. So far, the batting average for the anti-establishment and anti-eltist is a big fat zero. .

Holy Smokes!

He's picking people that believe the opposite of what he told his followers?

Master of Deceit!

And as he said, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and his followers would still support and follow him....

he certainly appears to be taking advantage of his control over their heart and minds....

but hey! nothing to see here.... :eek:

President-elect Donald Trump's choice to be the next top cop of Wall Street is Jay Clayton, an elite lawyer who has defended big banks for their financial crisis-era misbehavior.

And so it continues. Bringing in someone who did everything he could, to prevent banks to face the music after years of fraud and illegal practices of screwing over their customers.
The banks paid billions of dollars in fines, however, no one when to jail.
So we get another elitist, I thought Trumpsters voted for Trump to get rid of the elitist out of government. Whoops. So far, the batting average for the anti-establishment and anti-eltist is a big fat zero. .

So i guess the lawyers who defended murderers and rapists automatically endorse said murders and rapes, right?

Forum List

Back