Didn't Pelosi Get The Memo: Obama Was Born In the US...and What A RACIST Statement

I think what President Trump needs to do if this shit continues, is drag Nancy before Congress on charges of Treason. He's going to need to make an example out of someone before they'll get it.

This is a dangerous thing to be out there promoting. If the people can't have faith in the election process, it's a direct threat to civility. The Democrat's attempting to erode faith in our system is a direct assault on our government and it should be taken very seriously.

I think what President Trump needs to do if this shit continues, is drag Nancy before Congress on charges of Treason. He's going to need to make an example out of someone before they'll get it.

This is a dangerous thing to be out there promoting. If the people can't have faith in the election process, it's a direct threat to civility. The Democrat's attempting to erode faith in our system is a direct assault on our government and it should be taken very seriously.
The last thing America needs is Pelosi as a martyr

I don't think Trump's afraid of stuff like that. He knows how to deal with these sleazeballs. You hit them hard where it hurts. I think, if he took some kind of action like that, they would think long and hard before trying to promote such a narrative again.

This fomenting civil unrest and discord has got to stop. If it isn't stopped, sooner or later it's going to result in bad things happening that can't be reversed. Freedom of speech is one thing... actively attempting to subvert our government is treason.

Pelosi is one of the best gifts the DNC has given us. Despite overseeing 2 of their largest election collapses / failures they keep putting her back in position as their top Democrat...because she is one of their top elitists.

She is the Liberal 'Marie-Antoinette' who declared to the American people as the Liberals rammed the minority-supported ACA down the throats of the majority who opposed it that the American people did not have the RIGHT to know what was in the 'edict' until the betrayal had been fully completed.

When the Democrats lost the House James Clyburn, a black politician from SC held the Minority Seat behind Pelosi. When Pelosi was 'de-throned' the Democrats stripped the seat from Clyburn, despite having nothing wrong and Pelosi having lost the house, to give Pelosi the highest DNC seat in the House.

Minorities obviously did not catch on that the DNC just stripped a black politician of his position of power/status to give it to a FAILED WHITE woman. To appease Clyburn (and blacks) they CREATED a previously non-existent position / job title. WOW!

She is the female version of Harry Reid in the House.

Forum List

Back