Trump Picks Up Another Endorsement That Will Piss Off Hillary

Good for him. Must be kinda old . So a black guy endorces Trump ? I'm sure Amerossa likes him too!

"Asked about Trump's controversial remarks regarding immigration and an incident Tuesday in which 30 black students were reported to have been removed from the candidate's rally in Valdosta, Georgia, Evers responded, "I haven't seen any proof of him being a racist."

However he added, "all of us have some racism in us. Even me."

Evers referenced a proclamation by Gov. Phil Bryant declaring April "Confederate Heritage Month" and said that Trump has not taken similar actions.

According to Evers, the hiring practices of Trump's properties are reflective of him being "fair." Before launching his campaign, Trump was accused of discrimination. In 1973, the real estate mogul and his father were sued by the Department of Justice under the Fair Housing Act for allegedly implementing a system to block black applicants from renting Trump Management's Brooklyn; Queens; and Norfolk, Virginia, properties."
The Clarion-Ledger News Section

All the fear mongering about Trump and he keeps on steamrolling.

He endorsed Trump because Mississippi is hurting for jobs?

How is that possible? Mississippi has been run by conservative Republicans for decades.

How is that possible? Mississippi has been run by conservative Republicans for decades.

Probably something to do with the Offshoring of jobs to other nations....something supported by Leftists everywhere, you know the Leftists LOVE that Globalisation.

The WTO, NAFTA helped this along and now the even more damaging TTIP has been created.

Probably something to do with the Offshoring of jobs to other nations....something supported by Leftists everywhere.

The WTO, NAFTA helped this along and now the even more damaging TTIP has been created.

Liberals opposed NAFTA, in fact, most Democrats in Congress voted against NAFTA.

Forum List

Back