Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new embassy

You admitted Jews are going to Hell to be tortured for
Sorry, but I did not. Don't push your pagan Catholic doctrine on me, I reject it.

Catholics are real Christians, you Protestants are fruit-loop Liberal Zionist Predators.

Catholics have the tools to fight Demons, like Holy Water, and Exorcists.

You Protestants don't do that, because you are DEMONIC, Demonic ZIONISTS.

A.) Israel resembles Hitler's Nazi Germany more than just about any other country... Just look at the sterlization of Black Jews by Israel, look at the Buffer Zone at Gaza where Jewish Israeli armed guards shoot at Gazans including children apporaching the buffer zone wall... Or Israel's Lebensraum living space for Jews in the West Bank in Israeli settlers.

B.) You admitted Jews are going to Hell to be tortured for eternity, therefor you're admitting your own God is no different than Hitler, so then why do you hate Hitler so much?

C.) Your words, and the words of this Protestant Pastor as many Zionists of British origins, proves 1 thing, you want to cause the apocalypse because the Bible says so.

Conclusion = Zionists are the FILFTH Column, you're a bunch of Vagabonds, and Destructive, wandering scumf*cks be it Jews who wandered all over, or Brits who wandered all over.

I think you're the 2 groups of Demonic blood-lines, (Limey + Himney) that's why you're so Autistic, destructive, and just a menace.
You have a very angry and poisonous soul. You should seek help

People with feelings will get angry.

You Protestants don't have feelings, you're Demonic predator Psychos through, and through.

That's why you want to egg on the end of the Days, with your Zionism, and your Jew hating Pastor itching to use Israel for the Biblical Babble Apocalypse.

You Protestants don't have feelings, you're Demonic predator Psychos through, and through.

That's why you want to egg on the end of the Days, with your Zionism, and your Jew hating Pastor itching to use Israel for the Biblical Babble Apocalypse.
Christ would say to you, "you don't know what spirit you're of."

I just see mental illness driven by hate.

So says the guy who said all Jews are going to Hell, which all Jews going to Hell would make your God worse than Hitler.

Besides, don't you bash Blacks as inferior too?

Yeah, you're not hateful at all.

BTW. Hate is fine, so long as you don't CAUSE the frigging END of the World due to your Zionist Pastor shithead who despises Jews, but pretends to support Israel to usher in the end of days because the Bible says so.

You admitted Jews are going to Hell to be tortured for
Sorry, but I did not. Don't push your pagan Catholic doctrine on me, I reject it.

Catholics are real Christians, you Protestants are fruit-loop Liberal Zionist Predators.

Catholics have the tools to fight Demons, like Holy Water, and Exorcists.

You Protestants don't do that, because you are DEMONIC, Demonic ZIONISTS.

who needs NUKES ----when you got HOLY WATER?

Jesus got angry in a Bank.

Christianity isn't really a mega-Capitalist religion.

You Anglo savages, and idiots screwed that up too.

You think Bankers like Soros need tax cuts.

Go take a hike, Zio-Scums.

To be perfectly honest, the Catholic Church was founded by Simon the Sorcerer after Peter rejected him when he tried to BUY an apostleship.

The Bible calls that organization the Great Whore and the Protestants the Daughters of the Whore.

Still, I respect MANY Catholics, even thought I reject the doctrines of that organization. You, however, are not one of those Catholics I respect. You do not even understand the teachings of the church you claim to follow. You are a fraud. A pitiful and angry fraud.

To be perfectly honest, the Catholic Church was founded by Simon the Sorcerer after Peter rejected him when he tried to BUY an apostleship.

The Bible calls that organization the Great Whore and the Protestants the Daughters of the Whore.

Still, I respect MANY Catholics, even thought I reject the doctrines of that organization. You, however, are not one of those Catholics I respect. You do not even understand the teachings of the church you claim to follow. You are afraid. A pitiful and angry fraud.

So, then you're basically admitting that I AM CORRECT.... In seeking out the Gnostic bibles as of substance of Christianity.

Oh, but that makes me so wrong, that I try to build upon my own Catholic faith into a greater Understanding beyond my Communion, and Confirmation?

Three responses, and nobody has even attempted to defend the selection of Jeffress or his bigoted worldview.

Sad :(

Jews don’t mind being damned to Hell. Hell isn’t part of our theology.

It’s like being damned to Candyland.

Not all Christians believe in an ever burning hell either. That doctrine was borrowed from paganism by the Catholic Church.

So, then you're basically admitting that I AM CORRECT.... In seeking out the Gnostic bibles as of substance of Christianity
Nope. You keep missing everything. Are all polacks this dense?

You clearly don't know anything about the Gnostic Bibles.

You admit that Catholicism, and Protestantism is flawed.

I support adding, and Gnostic Bibles to expand the knowledge?

And, I'm wrong?

No, you stupid Anglo sub-Human, savage Zionists are what's wrong with the present World.

Look at this Predator Pastor itching to cause a Zionist Apocalypse, CLEARLY, because he doesn't give a shit about Jews, other than to usher in the end of days.

You Anglo Zionist dregs, are destructive, and are a menace to society.

Not all Christians believe in an ever burning hell either. That doctrine was borrowed from paganism by the Catholic Church.

By Paganism you mean an expansion of the Jewish Hell of Gehenna?

Jesus got
Sorry, no. Banks are NOT His Father's house.

You have so much to learn grasshopper.

Jesus was for the poor, unlike Anglo Protestants.

Jesus saved the World, and Anglo Protestant Zionists like Predator Pastor are itching to destroy that World.

We are supposed to like you guys?

You are the #1 menace of the World.

You admit that Catholicism, and Protestantism is flawed
I didn't say they were "flawed," I said the church started by Simon Magus is a COUNTERFEIT if God's true church. It will be DESTROYED at Christ's return and it's pope will be thrown into the Lake of Fire (think molten lava)

You say all Jews are going to Hell as the Bible says.

But, You support Israel.

You think I'm like Hitler for going against Zionism.

Then, opps now the Bible it's a forgery, and a fake.

So, no we can't trust the Bible.

But, you trust Zionism, even though all Jews are going to Hell because Bible says so.

And, you then say both Catholics, and Protestants don't exist, they are counterfeit.

But, then you criticize me for looking at the earlier Gnostic bibles, left out?

Jesus was for the poor, unlike Anglo Protestants.

Jesus saved the World, and Anglo Protestant Zionists like Predator Pastor are itching to destroy that World.
What does that mean, "Jesus was for the poor"? Very strange

Jesus did NOT "save the world."
He calls HIS PEOPLE OUT OF IT.

So much you need to learn grasshopper.

Forum List

Back