Trump peace plan appears to be infectious

0b0.png

Do not forget his worship song...

i feel safe with President Trump as president. that's all that matters!

Well, yes, most cult members do feel safer with their cult leader.

View attachment 199205

O's cult members felt very safe.

Yep they did, simply amazing how alike Trump and Obama are, as well as their followers.

What were you expecting? How crazy will the supporters of the next dem prez be?

View attachment 199205

Yep they did, simply amazing how alike Trump and Obama are, as well as their followers.

What were you expecting?

Just what we got. Though I will admit I am a little surprised at the abject loyalty of the Trump cult. I do not remember even the Obama worshipers being this blindly loyal.

View attachment 199205

What were you expecting?

Just what we got. Though I will admit I am a little surprised at the abject loyalty of the Trump cult. I do not remember even the Obama worshipers being this blindly loyal.

I do. Pull your blinders off.

Yeehaw! Just look at all then traitors crying over the good news. Does a body good to them hurting like this. Whoooopie!
Financial stability is always a key to peace and prosperity no matter how many lying libwits cry about it.

Trump's version of peace is economic prosperity. Hey NK wouldn't you like to be as filthy rich as SK and the US? NK could be so awesome, you will never be a nuclear power, you could be an economic power though if you forget this nuclear missile nonsense.
That has been offered for 50 years.....they haven’t bought it

Kim jong is young and hasn’t been in power that long. You offer him security and a host of other goodies and he might take the bait. I’m skeptical as well, but we’ll see what happens.

Trump's version of peace is economic prosperity. Hey NK wouldn't you like to be as filthy rich as SK and the US? NK could be so awesome, you will never be a nuclear power, you could be an economic power though if you forget this nuclear missile nonsense.
That has been offered for 50 years.....they haven’t bought it
Lol
You retarded fucker, It’s been offered by career politicians which means nothing you stupid ass motherfucker....

Forum List

Back