Trump pardons ex-soldier convicted of killing Iraqi prisoner

Amazing all the Anti-American terrorist supporters are Muslim and/ or DeathRATS

The Hill ^ | May 6, 2019 |

President Trump on Monday signed an executive clemency granting a full pardon to a former Army first lieutenant convicted of murdering an Iraqi prisoner.

The White House released a statement announcing Trump's decision to pardon Michael Behenna, who was sentenced in 2009 to 15 years for shooting and killing Ali Mansur Mohamed. The move comes after repeated requests from Oklahoma's attorney general for Trump to pardon Behenna.

"Mr. Behenna’s case has attracted broad support from the military, Oklahoma elected officials, and the public," the White House said, noting that more than two-dozen generals and admirals, as well as numerous Oklahoma officials, have expressed support from Behenna, who hails from Edmond. The statements adds that he has been "a model prisoner."

"In light of these facts, Mr. Behenna is entirely deserving of this Grant of Executive Clemency," the statement read.

Prosecutors argued Behenna shot and killed Mansur, an alleged al-Qaida operative, in the desert in 2008 in retaliation for an improvised explosive device (IED) attack. Mansur had previously been ordered released due to lack of evidence for his connection to the terrorist group, and Behenna reportedly killed him while returning him to his hometown after attempting to question him about the IED attack.

Behenna was paroled in 2014 and was to remain on parole until 2024 prior to the pardon. Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter (R) recently petitioned the Trump administration to pardon the Oklahoma native, writing to Attorney General Bill Barr in April that Behenna was convicted due to improper jury instructions and that prosecutors did not properly produce evidence bolstering his claim of self-defense. Hunter had previously petitioned for the pardon in February 2018.

Hunter's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill.

“This man is far more deserving of clemency than is that scumbag Bradley Manning.”

So lessee: A soldier kills the enemy in the line of duty with the full support of the military up and down the ranks and some POS prosecutor sentences the man to 15 years? We need President Trump to arrest the prosecutor and sentence him to 15 years for conspiracy against the better interests of his own nation along with a fine of $250,000 to be paid by the prosecutor to the soldier's family for harm done!
He murdered someone released for lack of evidence, in cold blood.

Like I said, if you want to win a war, you KILL THE ENEMY. It's that simple. obviously a lot of generals and other brass buttons did not agree with the original decision against our guy. And our guy apparently knew more than the idiot judge who decided there was a "lack of evidence." Can you imagine ISIS having a hearing questioning whether one of their soldiers killing one of us UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE was " not justified" for "lack of evidence?"

All this crap is doing is binding our military's hands from doing their jobs and dragging out the war at a cost of billions of dollars and an untold number of American lives. Our military has ONE MANDATE:

BLOW SHIT UP.
KILL ANYTHING THAT MOVES.

Its really that simple.

All the rest, we have put on our heads ourselves.

Rangers really aren't subject to the same rules as other people. They are elite trained killers and usually can do so with impunity. If the soldier knew he was guilty, more power to him.

I don't give TWO SHITS about you and your goddamn MACHO MAN bullshit, nor your fantasies about "assreaming"
Search Results for Query: ass reaming | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Behenna was court-martialed, and found GUILTY by a jury of unpremeditated murder aka SECOND DEGREE MURDER.
So, take your dumb ass graphics & stick them where the sun don't shine, Mr. Macho Man.

Your preoccupation with asses aside, you obviously failed to read the OP's link where a vast number of military and others all felt the original decision was SO WRONG, it demanded a presidential parson.

President Trump Pardons Army Ranger 1st Lt. Michael Behenna - Sentenced to Prison for Killing Al-Qaeda Operative

If the scum was released for lack of evidence and our guy knew this was a big mistake, all hats off to him for doing the right thing. You don't have to become the enemy to know what it takes to BEAT the enemy.

KILL the enemy.

I read the link, dumb ass. I understand there are many just as you that believe it is OK to pardon a murderer.
As I stated before Behenna was convicted by a jury so, the next time anyone you might know gets murdered & their killer gets off, just thank Behenna in your dreams.

I don't give TWO SHITS about you and your goddamn MACHO MAN bullshit, nor your fantasies about "assreaming"
Search Results for Query: ass reaming | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Behenna was court-martialed, and found GUILTY by a jury of unpremeditated murder aka SECOND DEGREE MURDER.
So, take your dumb ass graphics & stick them where the sun don't shine, Mr. Macho Man.

Your preoccupation with asses aside, you obviously failed to read the OP's link where a vast number of military and others all felt the original decision was SO WRONG, it demanded a presidential parson.

President Trump Pardons Army Ranger 1st Lt. Michael Behenna - Sentenced to Prison for Killing Al-Qaeda Operative

If the scum was released for lack of evidence and our guy knew this was a big mistake, all hats off to him for doing the right thing. You don't have to become the enemy to know what it takes to BEAT the enemy.

KILL the enemy.

I read the link, dumb ass. I understand there are many just as you that believe it is OK to pardon a murderer.

YOU CAN'T MURDER THE ENEMY, YOU CAN ONLY NEUTRALIZE THEM. Now let's see about making the prosecutor pay reparations to Behenna's family for his injustice.

So lessee: A soldier kills the enemy in the line of duty with the full support of the military up and down the ranks and some POS prosecutor sentences the man to 15 years? We need President Trump to arrest the prosecutor and sentence him to 15 years for conspiracy against the better interests of his own nation along with a fine of $250,000 to be paid by the prosecutor to the soldier's family for harm done!

He killed an unarmed prisoner, something we are taught in the first week of boot camp is a bad thing.

Exactly and those who never served do not understand how the military drums following orders into new recruits head

A lot of people really don't realize that he was in the military and was given a direct order and willfully disobeyed that order

In the military that is one of the worst sins

line of duty posted by someone is fake news, his duty was clear but he got caught up in war and was not able to tell the difference between right and wrong

his superiors had ordered him released

if they believed or had proof of him being al-queda then they would have shipped him to Guantanamo bay.

KILL the enemy.

YOU CAN'T MURDER THE ENEMY, YOU CAN ONLY NEUTRALIZE THEM. Now let's see about making the prosecutor pay reparations to Behenna's family for his injustice.

When Behenna was convicted by a jury of his peers justice was served.

Now stop your goddamn whining; you sound like a fucking two year old.

sounds like it was cold blooded murder to me..... outside of the law at minimum. :(

Rangers do not operate "within the law". They acquire a target and neutralize it. That's their job.
But the guy he murdered wasn't a target... he was being released and returned to his home BECAUSE they said he did not do it...? That's what the op post link said in it?

sounds like it was cold blooded murder to me..... outside of the law at minimum. :(

Rangers do not operate "within the law". They acquire a target and neutralize it. That's their job.
But the guy he murdered wasn't a target... he was being released and returned to his home BECAUSE they said he did not do it...? That's what the op post link said in it?

Apparently he knew he did it. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over 1 less terrorist in the world.

KILL the enemy.

One sycophant, two sycophants, three sycophants...

Its telling that conservatives believe no rules apply to war....time to throw a lot of civilization out the window.

The Geneva Convention out
The Holocaust OK
The Bataan Death March OK
And so on....

KILL the enemy.

Thankfully, Trump is reversing Obama's efforts to turn our military into a simpering political machine where we needed lawyers on the field of action to consult before we squeezed a trigger and we had a book of rules to read through in every situation tying our hands. You know they used to force our guys not to even fire first until shot at? Trump is undoing that all, taking the politicians out of our military, taking the lawyers out of our military and setting our military free again to do what it does best. KILL.

Kill and keep killing until you get to your allies, friends and civilians. Kill and keep killing until there is nothing left to kill.

I guess you never heard of a MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE...even military acknowledged evidence in the It. favor was withheld...presumed done so by higher ups being told to do so...and only one person is that higher up!

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement to reporters, noting that 37 military generals and admirals and a former Inspector General of the Department of Defense signed a brief in support of Mr. Behenna’s claim

KILL the enemy.

Thankfully, Trump is reversing Obama's efforts to turn our military into a simpering political machine where we needed lawyers on the field of action to consult before we squeezed a trigger and we had a book of rules to read through in every situation tying our hands. You know they used to force our guys not to even fire first until shot at? Trump is undoing that all, taking the politicians out of our military, taking the lawyers out of our military and setting our military free again to do what it does best. KILL.

Kill and keep killing until you get to your allies, friends and civilians. Kill and keep killing until there is nothing left to kill.

So, you are all for having a military like the Nazis during WWII that 'executed' detainees at will; congratulations.

And you also seem to be fascinated with killing. You sound like a complete fucking psycho.

Congratulations Nazi.

The Hill ^ | May 6, 2019 |

President Trump on Monday signed an executive clemency granting a full pardon to a former Army first lieutenant convicted of murdering an Iraqi prisoner.

The White House released a statement announcing Trump's decision to pardon Michael Behenna, who was sentenced in 2009 to 15 years for shooting and killing Ali Mansur Mohamed. The move comes after repeated requests from Oklahoma's attorney general for Trump to pardon Behenna.

"Mr. Behenna’s case has attracted broad support from the military, Oklahoma elected officials, and the public," the White House said, noting that more than two-dozen generals and admirals, as well as numerous Oklahoma officials, have expressed support from Behenna, who hails from Edmond. The statements adds that he has been "a model prisoner."

"In light of these facts, Mr. Behenna is entirely deserving of this Grant of Executive Clemency," the statement read.

Prosecutors argued Behenna shot and killed Mansur, an alleged al-Qaida operative, in the desert in 2008 in retaliation for an improvised explosive device (IED) attack. Mansur had previously been ordered released due to lack of evidence for his connection to the terrorist group, and Behenna reportedly killed him while returning him to his hometown after attempting to question him about the IED attack.

Behenna was paroled in 2014 and was to remain on parole until 2024 prior to the pardon. Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter (R) recently petitioned the Trump administration to pardon the Oklahoma native, writing to Attorney General Bill Barr in April that Behenna was convicted due to improper jury instructions and that prosecutors did not properly produce evidence bolstering his claim of self-defense. Hunter had previously petitioned for the pardon in February 2018.

Hunter's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill.

“This man is far more deserving of clemency than is that scumbag Bradley Manning.”
He would never have been convicted under any administration before Obama.

KILL the enemy.

So, you are all for having a military like the Nazis during WWII that 'executed' detainees at will; congratulations.

And you also seem to be fascinated with killing. You sound like a complete fucking psycho.

Congratulations Nazi.
So says the Anti-American Muslim terrorist loving Deranged DemonRAT..... CONGRATS COMMIE!

Forum List

Back