Trump paid $1.4 million to confirm the election was not rigged

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I know this won't matter to the True Believers, because nothing does. But it does matter to Jack Smith.

Smith is obviously looking at INTENT for his investigation into the Insurrection, and it's now known that Trump paid a total of about $1.4 million to Simpatico and The Berkeley Research Group to chase down all the conspiracy theories we read about, right here on good ol' USMB.

Trump's people hand-picked those two companies, and then gave them all the alleged crimes and "evidence" (ha) to work with.

What did they find? They found that there was no widespread fraud, no conspiracy, no rigging, no obstruction. This is all a lie. Now Jack Smith is adding to his prosecutorial arsenal the fact that TRUMP KNEW THIS, TRUMP KNOWS THIS. He is LYING.

I know this won't matter to the True Believers, because nothing does. But it does matter to Jack Smith.

Smith is obviously looking at INTENT for his investigation into the Insurrection, and it's now known that Trump paid a total of about $1.4 million to Simpatico and The Berkeley Research Group to chase down all the conspiracy theories we read about, right here on good ol' USMB.

Trump's people hand-picked those two companies, and then gave them all the alleged crimes and "evidence" (ha) to work with.

What did they find? They found that there was no widespread fraud, no conspiracy, no rigging, no obstruction. This is all a lie. Now Jack Smith is adding to his prosecutorial arsenal the fact that TRUMP KNEW THIS, TRUMP KNOWS THIS. He is LYING.

Trump's cult will still be sending the orange grifter checks.
Possibly, a wire fraud charge, because of his lie of a stolen election grifting.

Possibly, a wire fraud charge, because of his lie of a stolen election grifting.
It's obvious now that the reason these charging decisions are taking so long in the various cases is that prosecutors have to decide (a) if they are going to go after Trump personally or use RICO statutes to include his captains, and (b) if they're going to charge based on overall actions or if they're going to break them into separate cases.

They certainly know that they can't fuck this up.

By the way, he raised about $250 million on that phony charity thing, knowing it was based on a lie -- so yeah, that's wire fraud. If they sent out any mailers on it, that's mail fraud.

By the way, he raised about $250 million on that phony charity thing, knowing it was based on a lie -- so yeah, that's wire fraud. If they sent out any mailers on it, that's mail fraud.

Trump's Save America PAC is raking in donations​

1682846624001.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics

Dec 5, 2020 — "These tremendous fundraising numbers show President Trump remains the leader and source of energy for the Republican Party, and that his ...

The Trump campaign's fundraising shows no signs of abating, though Election Day was over a month ago. Since November 3, the campaign, Republican National Committee, Trump Victory and Trump Make America Great Again joint committees, and President Trump's new political action committee, Save America, have collected $207.5 million in donations, his campaign announced Thursday.

"These tremendous fundraising numbers show President Trump remains the leader and source of energy for the Republican Party, and that his supporters are dedicated to fighting for the rightful, legal outcome of the 2020 general election," campaign manager Bill Stepien said in a statement.

As the president's election challenges continue with lawsuits and recounts in battleground states — without a change in the voting results in any state so far — his campaign website is begging supporters to give to his "election defense fund" with a meaningless pitch: "Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR and you can increase your impact by 1000%!" (It had earlier claimed "ALL GIFTS 1000%-MATCHED," but that language has been removed.)

"President Trump needs YOU to step up to make sure we have the resources to protect the integrity of the Election," the website implored on Friday.

Trump's Save America PAC is raking in donations

View attachment 780972
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics
Dec 5, 2020 — "These tremendous fundraising numbers show President Trump remains the leader and source of energy for the Republican Party, and that his ...

The Trump campaign's fundraising shows no signs of abating, though Election Day was over a month ago. Since November 3, the campaign, Republican National Committee, Trump Victory and Trump Make America Great Again joint committees, and President Trump's new political action committee, Save America, have collected $207.5 million in donations, his campaign announced Thursday.

"These tremendous fundraising numbers show President Trump remains the leader and source of energy for the Republican Party, and that his supporters are dedicated to fighting for the rightful, legal outcome of the 2020 general election," campaign manager Bill Stepien said in a statement.

As the president's election challenges continue with lawsuits and recounts in battleground states — without a change in the voting results in any state so far — his campaign website is begging supporters to give to his "election defense fund" with a meaningless pitch: "Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR and you can increase your impact by 1000%!" (It had earlier claimed "ALL GIFTS 1000%-MATCHED," but that language has been removed.)

"President Trump needs YOU to step up to make sure we have the resources to protect the integrity of the Election," the website implored on Friday.
Yep.

Even the CBS article assumes that the non-profit actually EXISTED.

:laugh:

And of course, there is a history of fraud and "charities":

Trump definitely has a history, decades long.

Donald J. Trump Foundation​

1682847935050.png
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Donald_J._Trump_F...

The Donald J. Trump Foundation was a New York-based tax-exempt private foundation formed in 1988 by Donald Trump and dissolved by court order in 2019 after ...

Threads like this make me smile every time I see a homeless liberal living under a bridge, shivering and starving :auiqs.jpg:

Ya got whatchya voted for SUCKAH!
Neat.

So tell me, what do you think of the fact that two hand-picked companies told Trump the election was not rigged and he keeps saying that it was?

Am I correct, that you don't care? Try to man up and answer the question.

Threads like this make me smile every time I see a homeless liberal living under a bridge, shivering and starving :auiqs.jpg:

Ya got whatchya voted for SUCKAH!

Got what they voted for and were suckered into doing.

Neat.

So tell me, what do you think of the fact that two hand-picked companies told Trump the election was not rigged and he keeps saying that it was?

Am I correct, that you don't care? Try to man up and answer the question.

You are correct, none of them care.

All I see is another thread from progbots trying to convince themselves that the diaper dude somehow actually won 81 mill legit votes while multiple anomalies.
OBVIOUS FRAUD were readily apparent starting the night of the election when they shut down all the swing states only to continue counting Biden votes for days.

You aren't fooling us with this crap, you're just hoping we'll shut up. Ain't happening.

Trump-Obama-Biden.jpg

More Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory nuttiness

All I see is another thread from progbots trying to convince themselves that the diaper dude somehow actually won 81 mill legit votes while multiple anomalies.
OBVIOUS FRAUD were readily apparent starting the night of the election when they shut down all the swing states only to continue counting Biden votes for days.

You aren't fooling us with this crap, you're just hoping we'll shut up. Ain't happening.

View attachment 780982
The popular vote doesn't elect the president

View attachment 780982
So you're saying that didn't happen? He didn't pay those two companies? They didn't say the election wasn't rigged?

Is that your response?

Forum List

Back