Trump organization Worse than Clinton Organization

The Trump organization, another Deep State criminal organization that personally, illegally, benefitted Trump.

There has been no wrongdoing found at the Clinton organization, just fabricated fake news and fake scandals. Like Pizzagate and Uranium One, and all the other fake, debunked, no evidence scandals that trumpers fabricate.

BUT The Trump Organization is 100% criminal.

Trumpers will defend the Trump organization's crimes, and attack the Clinton Organization no crimes...

And that is why they are brainwashed sheep. Party over country, do whatever Fox news tells me to do. Believe whatever the GOP tells me to believe.

I thought gas-lighting and taunting others with complete and utter BS was not allowed...or at least got cast into the cellar where that BS belongs?

The Trump organization, another Deep State criminal organization that personally, illegally, benefitted Trump.

There has been no wrongdoing found at the Clinton organization, just fabricated fake news and fake scandals. Like Pizzagate and Uranium One, and all the other fake, debunked, no evidence scandals that trumpers fabricate.

Trumpers will defend the Trump organization's crimes, and attack the Clinton Organization no crimes...

And that is why they are brainwashed sheep. Party over country, do whatever Fox news tells me to do. Believe whatever the GOP tells me to believe.

you forgot white water and the others that the clintons stole, and then live off of...after all, the TWAT hit-lery was broke when IT left the white house....what a lying, piece of garbage
I wish Hunter Biden would open up a hotel in Washington and have every foreign diplomat stay at his hotel. I'd love to see how you cons would react. You couldn't say a god damn thing could you?

Thread summary:

The Trump cultists can't defend the criminality of their side, so they're lying like they've never lied before. Because cult.

No, Trump didn't break them. The hardcore Trump cultists have always been dishonest sociopaths and traitors. Trump just made it okay for them to put those qualities on open display

"MY CULT CAN DO NO WRONG, AND EVERYONE IS CONSPIRING AGAINST MY CULT!" is obvious cult behavior, and it's behavior that only one side here displays -- the Trump cult. They display it constantly. That's why we correctly classify them as cultists. No, whining about how unfair it is that we point out your cultism will not convince us to stop pointing it out.
The projection here is on an epic scale.
How many scandals did Trump have? Certainly you don't believe they were all witch hunts do you? How many has Biden had zero?

I thought gas-lighting and taunting others with complete and utter BS was not allowed...or at least got cast into the cellar where that BS belongs?
Funny how you think provable, factual truths are taunting.

Trumpers are void of fact, you people live in a bubble where you can't handle the truth. This is proof.

The Clinton foundation raised 249M in Hillary's 1st year as Sec State and promptly went broke after she lost in 2016.

Those pieces of shit monetized influence peddling and turned it into an art form.

B-B-But Trump!

Good grief.
Yet there is no evidence or proof of any wrongdoing by HRC or the Foundation. You people just made it up.

there is strong evidence of criminal activity at the trump organization, for many years, which means Trump was probably bennefiting from it.

Trumps a crook, you will believe any lie he tells you.

The irony in this post is so strong it just ripped the magnets off my refrigerator.
Translation:
There are no facts to support anything you say, but as we can see from the newly released criminal indictment, Trump is a crook, and you can't accept that.

Not at all surprised that this is your interpretation.

The bottom just inexplicably fell out of a 250M/year business at exactly the time the Clintons should have had more time to put into said business, but, no nothing odd about that.

You're an outright fool.

Thread summary:

The Trump cultists can't defend the criminality of their side, so they're lying like they've never lied before. Because cult.

No, Trump didn't break them. The hardcore Trump cultists have always been dishonest sociopaths and traitors. Trump just made it okay for them to put those qualities on open display

"MY CULT CAN DO NO WRONG, AND EVERYONE IS CONSPIRING AGAINST MY CULT!" is obvious cult behavior, and it's behavior that only one side here displays -- the Trump cult. They display it constantly. That's why we correctly classify them as cultists. No, whining about how unfair it is that we point out your cultism will not convince us to stop pointing it out.
How many scandals did Trump have? Certainly you don't believe they were all witch hunts do you? How many has Biden had zero?
Fake scandals, propped up by the same media clown car that is ignoring the ongoing Biden crime syndicate.

So you have a guy who has plead not-guilty to a charge of income-tax fraud....and this is supposed to prove that they're worse than the Clinton Foundation.....who ripped off the federal government in Haiti....sold children into slavery....and took $142 million from the Russians?

The Clinton foundation raised 249M in Hillary's 1st year as Sec State and promptly went broke after she lost in 2016.

Those pieces of shit monetized influence peddling and turned it into an art form.

B-B-But Trump!

Good grief.
Yet there is no evidence or proof of any wrongdoing by HRC or the Foundation. You people just made it up.

there is strong evidence of criminal activity at the trump organization, for many years, which means Trump was probably bennefiting from it.

The irony in this post is so strong it just ripped the magnets off my refrigerator.
Translation:
There are no facts to support anything you say, but as we can see from the newly released criminal indictment, Trump is a crook, and you can't accept that.

The bottom just inexplicably fell out of a 250M/year business at exactly the time the Clintons should have had more time to put into said business, but, no nothing odd about that.

You're an outright fool.
Huh??
And the facts and evidence of criminal wrongdoing is....
Oh yea you have nothing.

YETTTTT I have this little things called facts to back up everything I said.

You people just make shit up when you get overwhelmed, nice try, swing and miss.

So you have a guy who has plead not-guilty to a charge of income-tax fraud....and this is supposed to prove that they're worse than the Clinton Foundation.....who ripped off the federal government in Haiti....sold children into slavery....and took $142 million from the Russians?
Sold children into slavery

You dumb fucks will believe any lie you are fed. Perfect proof right here, Trumpers are a disgrace to America.

He's the cleanest person of all time you butt fucking ass hole....lolol

Only thing you have investigated is Baron. Sure that is next

3 yrs and all we have are perks...lolol

You dumb fucks will believe any lie you are fed. Perfect proof right here, Trumpers are a disgrace to America.
What was Bubba doing during his several trips to Pedo Island, asshole?

I know you're mad poor boopie. All those tax returns are clean...lolololololol....Remember how giddy you were you homosexual when they got the taxes you fucking fool

What was Bubba doing during his several trips to Pedo Island, asshole?
These ass holes know this shit. Just frauds. How can you live your life with no integrity???

I wouldn't want to live.

B-B-But Trump!

Good grief.

Translation:

You're an outright fool.
Huh??
And the facts and evidence of criminal wrongdoing is....
Oh yea you have nothing.

YETTTTT I have this little things called facts to back up everything I said.

You people just make shit up when you get overwhelmed, nice try, swing and miss.

I made up nothing. Maybe you'd like to point out the incorrect fact presented. Lol. Good luck.

Nor did NY Times or The Washington Post, those venerable conservative attack dogs which raked the Clintons over the coals for their obvious influence peddling.

Trump is no saint, nor have I said so here, however, to defend the Clintons is moronic.

It's also a standard cult tactic to declare that all of those outside of the cult are the RealCultists.

None of the normal people are doing the "THE WHOLE WORLD IS CONSPIRING AGAINST US! EVERYTHING WE DON'T LIKE IS FAKE NEWS!" thing that your cult does non-stop. That's one reason we're certain that you're the cult losers, not us. We embrace reality, while you cut yourself off from it.

The people around you should have staged an intervention sooner. Oh, wait, you chased them all away, and then sealed yourself off in an anti-reality bubble populated only by other cultists.

It's also a standard cult tactic to declare that all of those outside of the cult are the RealCultists.

None of the normal people are doing the "THE WHOLE WORLD IS CONSPIRING AGAINST US! EVERYTHING WE DON'T LIKE IS FAKE NEWS!" thing that your cult does non-stop. That's one reason we're certain that you're the cult losers, not us. We embrace reality, while you cut yourself off from it.

The people around you should have staged an intervention sooner. Oh, wait, you chased them all away, and then sealed yourself off in an anti-reality bubble populated only by other cultists.
tenor.gif

You realize the “attempt for payouts by indirect means” was free parking. Not that it would matter since you’re clearly too far gone, if you are even a real person. But it’s totally fine to run for DA with the promise of looking into all of trumps dealings in order to “get him”? I guess it’s not like the entire west’s justice system is explicitly designed around that whole Habeas Corpus thing, where there’s first a crime and then you find the person responsible, as opposed to choosing the person, then finding the crime?

Police state persecution.

Forum List

Back