Trump organization Worse than Clinton Organization

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The Trump organization, another Deep State criminal organization that personally, illegally, benefitted Trump.

There has been no wrongdoing found at the Clinton organization, just fabricated fake news and fake scandals. Like Pizzagate and Uranium One, and all the other fake, debunked, no evidence scandals that trumpers fabricate.

BUT The Trump Organization is 100% criminal.

Trumpers will defend the Trump organization's crimes, and attack the Clinton Organization no crimes...

And that is why they are brainwashed sheep. Party over country, do whatever Fox news tells me to do. Believe whatever the GOP tells me to believe.

1. After 4-years of politically motivated investigation by NY State, all they have are local taxes on a few perks?
2. Hunter's laptop is covered up by the FBI in an election year, with a live whistleblower to confirm the crimes?!
3. The Clinton Foundation closed up really fast after the Comey exoneration of the illegal bathroom server because of Hillary's "intent". Total bullshit.
4. Democrats use the legal system and IRS to harass Republicans, that's all it is.

Last edited:
The Trump organization, another Deep State criminal organization that personally, illegally, benefitted Trump.

There has been no wrongdoing found at the Clinton organization, just fabricated fake news and fake scandals. Like Pizzagate and Uranium One, and all the other fake, debunked, no evidence scandals that trumpers fabricate.

Trumpers will defend the Trump organization's crimes, and attack the Clinton Organization no crimes...

And that is why they are brainwashed sheep. Party over country, do whatever Fox news tells me to do. Believe whatever the GOP tells me to believe.

biden makes both of them look like amatures,,

Cartoon.jpg

Trump broke you.

Hmmm, weren’t Trump and Clinton good friends at one time?

So ya know Birds of the same feather flock together…

The Clinton foundation raised 249M in Hillary's 1st year as Sec State and promptly went broke after she lost in 2016.

Those pieces of shit monetized influence peddling and turned it into an art form.

B-B-But Trump!

Good grief.

• Banned
The Clinton foundation raised 249M in Hillary's 1st year as Sec State and promptly went broke after she lost in 2016.

Those pieces of shit monetized influence peddling and turned it into an art form.

B-B-But Trump!

Good grief.
Yet there is no evidence or proof of any wrongdoing by HRC or the Foundation. You people just made it up.

there is strong evidence of criminal activity at the trump organization, for many years, which means Trump was probably bennefiting from it.

Trumps a crook, you will believe any lie he tells you.

B-B-But Trump!

Good grief.
Yet there is no evidence or proof of any wrongdoing by HRC or the Foundation. You people just made it up.

there is strong evidence of criminal activity at the trump organization, for many years, which means Trump was probably bennefiting from it.

tenor.gif

Thread summary:

The Trump cultists can't defend the criminality of their side, so they're lying like they've never lied before. Because cult.

No, Trump didn't break them. The hardcore Trump cultists have always been dishonest sociopaths and traitors. Trump just made it okay for them to put those qualities on open display

"MY CULT CAN DO NO WRONG, AND EVERYONE IS CONSPIRING AGAINST MY CULT!" is obvious cult behavior, and it's behavior that only one side here displays -- the Trump cult. They display it constantly. That's why we correctly classify them as cultists. No, whining about how unfair it is that we point out your cultism will not convince us to stop pointing it out.

The Banker
1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
2. cheating on taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. they never did a multi-million $$$ investigation on Clinton/Obama
4. you don't know the law/ec = your OP is babble crap= what Clinton did was MUCH more serious-:
''''Perjury and related offences such as making false reports are serious offences and often carry maximum penalties that include imprisonment'''

1. After 4-years of politically motivated investigation by NY State, all they have are local taxes on a few perks?
2. Hunter's laptop is covered up by the FBI in an election year, with a live whistleblower to confirm the crimes?!
3. The Clinton Foundation closed up really fast after the Comey exoneration of the illegal bathroom server because of Hillary's "intent". Total bullshit.
4. Democrats use the legal system and IRS to harass Republicans, that's all it is.
Trump weaponized the justice department. Are you kidding me? And now Barr is going to write a book. You won't believe what he tells you either. If it's anything negative about Trump it's fake news or RINO or Deep State or Globalist.

you forgot white water and the others that the clintons stole, and then live off of...after all, the TWAT hit-lery was broke when IT left the white house....what a lying, piece of garbage

B-B-But Trump!

Good grief.

xiden, and the rest of the scum demonRATS are crooks...... you will believe any lie they tell you.

The scum demonRAT cultists can't defend the criminality of their side, so they're lying like they've never lied before.....although that's all they know how to do

B-B-But Trump!

Good grief.

The irony in this post is so strong it just ripped the magnets off my refrigerator.

B-B-But Trump!

Good grief.

The irony in this post is so strong it just ripped the magnets off my refrigerator.
Translation:
There are no facts to support anything you say, but as we can see from the newly released criminal indictment, Trump is a crook, and you can't accept that.

No one has to defend Trump because, as always, Democrats and snowflakes have nothing on Trump. This us just another pathetic 'we have him now' failure in a long streak of them.

This latest political legal theater BS is a pathetic attempt to indict / arrest people close to Trump then squeeze them in attempt to get them to turn on Trump.

The criminal Mueller was known for doing that shit & was exposed to having done it to Flynn.

It's all more TDS-political theater BS from the left who can not move on instead of being obsessed with Trump.

B-B-But Trump!

Good grief.

Perhaps if all of those crack media people who are supposed to be journalists actually did the hard work necessary to prove a story we would all know. I believe that those who try with the wrong people in the right party are silenced and/or they are part of the problem.

Thread summary:

The Trump cultists can't defend the criminality of their side, so they're lying like they've never lied before. Because cult.

No, Trump didn't break them. The hardcore Trump cultists have always been dishonest sociopaths and traitors. Trump just made it okay for them to put those qualities on open display

"MY CULT CAN DO NO WRONG, AND EVERYONE IS CONSPIRING AGAINST MY CULT!" is obvious cult behavior, and it's behavior that only one side here displays -- the Trump cult. They display it constantly. That's why we correctly classify them as cultists. No, whining about how unfair it is that we point out your cultism will not convince us to stop pointing it out.
The projection here is on an epic scale.

Forum List

Back