Trump organization Worse than Clinton Organization

It's almost funny how lefties treat disappointment. They couldn't get Trump while he was in office even with the entire might of the FBI in cahoots with the DNC. They couldn't get him for taxes and now they turn on some poor shlep hoping he will help them in their crusade. Now the little army of angry idiots lash out insanely at the former president while evidence is piling up about the current president's ties to China. The governor of NY should be indicted for the negligent deaths of over 10,000 nursing home residents not to mention sexual abuse of subordinates but the NY "justice" system focuses on Trump's taxes after he did so much for the "Big Apple".

1. After 4-years of politically motivated investigation by NY State, all they have are local taxes on a few perks?
2. Hunter's laptop is covered up by the FBI in an election year, with a live whistleblower to confirm the crimes?!
3. The Clinton Foundation closed up really fast after the Comey exoneration of the illegal bathroom server because of Hillary's "intent". Total bullshit.
4. Democrats use the legal system and IRS to harass Republicans, that's all it is.
Trump weaponized the justice department. Are you kidding me? And now Barr is going to write a book. You won't believe what he tells you either. If it's anything negative about Trump it's fake news or RINO or Deep State or Globalist.
1. No Trump did not, the DOJ is still full of democrats
2. No I'm not kidding
3. Good for Barr, hope it sells
4. Barr is a straight shooter, you didn't like his memo on the Mueller Investigation, but are hoping the book is anti-Trump
5. I'm not a Trump fan, but I do like his policies. I hate RINOs, the Deep State, and Globalists

The Clinton foundation raised 249M in Hillary's 1st year as Sec State and promptly went broke after she lost in 2016.

Those pieces of shit monetized influence peddling and turned it into an art form.

B-B-But Trump!

Good grief.
Yet there is no evidence or proof of any wrongdoing by HRC or the Foundation. You people just made it up.

there is strong evidence of criminal activity at the trump organization, for many years, which means Trump was probably bennefiting from it.

Trumps a crook, you will believe any lie he tells you.

The irony in this post is so strong it just ripped the magnets off my refrigerator.
Translation:
There are no facts to support anything you say, but as we can see from the newly released criminal indictment, Trump is a crook, and you can't accept that.
with no charges...polly want a cracker?

Meanwhile, back in reality, legal experts say the Trump Org is nailed hard with the charges. There's no doubt the crimes happened. The only question is the state of mind of the perps. Given their business experience, and the fact that they signed the checks, it will be difficult to argue they didn't know they were committing serious crimes.

So, does anyone flip? Do the loans get called in, sending the Trump org in bankruptcy? Stay tuned, and start the popcorn popping.

Forum List

Back