Trump Organization Hires Criminal Defense Attorney

Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

They were wise to hire a lawyer but I think they waiting way too late.

They'd better hire more than one.

Wow.

The trump organization has hired a criminal attorney. They know what the documents say and it's not going to be good for anyone involved with the trump organization.

They are investigating allan weisselberg and his son Barry. Which tells me the son will be used to try to flip allan weisselberg.

They were wise to hire a lawyer but I think they waiting way too late.

They'd better hire more than one.
Haven't people figured out that associating with trump is like laying down with a skunk? When you finally get up...you always are saddled with the trump stench. And many find that loyalty with trump only goes one way. He will stab you in the back in a heart beat.

Democrats hire their attorneys in groups of a dozen or more.
Link?
MAGA
Here ya go, Dumbass.

Where is the headline about Biden campaign hiring criminal defense lawyers? I couldn't find one. You don't put on a condom unless your gonna FK or anticipate getting FKd.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Joe Biden Campaign Hires Hundreds of Lawyers | Law & Crime
Not all lawyers are criminal lawyers. Donny needs a Criminal lawyer, to represent him in Criminal legal cases. If it was just litigation of lawsuits or procedural representation, he knows plenty of lawyer, that are criminals.

Not all lawyers are criminal lawyers but all lawyers are criminals.

Forum List

Back