Trump Orders The Truth To Be Revealed

I would love to know what is in those files.

But if Trump is going to reveal any truths, I would prefer they not be 55 year old truths. Maybe something from this century?

But if Trump is going to reveal any truths, I would prefer they not be 55 year old truths. Maybe something from this century?
Yes, revisionist history is always better.

No, decades old truths don't matter as much as recent & relevant ones do.
You sound a lot like Stalin. Pravda bro!

LMAO!

I didn't realize that Stalin disliked grandstanding.

His tax returns would be more appropriate

Trump's returns will be released in 55 years. Give you something to whine about for the rest of your life.

Besides, ace investigative reporter Rachel Madcow uncovered one of them.

Trump's returns will be released in 55 years. Give you something to whine about for the rest of your life.

Speaking of whining, would you care to explain your claims that I am wanting to rewrite history or that I resemble Stalin?

Or do you prefer to just spout bullshit and walk away?

Speaking of whining, would you care to explain your claims that I am wanting to rewrite history or that I resemble Stalin?

Your hairstyle more closely resembles Mussolini

"But if Trump is going to reveal any truths, I would prefer they not be 55 year old truths. Maybe something from this century?"

You don't want the truth, you want a "truth"'for whatever garbled reason. What happened in 1963 happened in 1963. That's called a tautology.

Well, Mussolini was a stylish asshole. A cruel despot. But stylish. lmao

Well, Mussolini was a stylish asshole. A cruel despot. But stylish. lmao
He made the trains run on time

"But if Trump is going to reveal any truths, I would prefer they not be 55 year old truths. Maybe something from this century?"

You don't want the truth, you want a "truth"'for whatever garbled reason. What happened in 1963 happened in 1963. That's called a tautology.

First you claim I am in favor of revisionist history. Then you say I am like Stalin. But the only actual detail you give is the claim that I repeated the same thing using different words? Wow. That is a rather amazing leap of logic.

But no, I am simply saying that revealing the truth about something more relevant would be preferable to revealing the truth about an assasination that happened over 50 years ago.

Like maybe the truth about the recent ambush of American soldiers by ISIS. Like the truth about why their air support was french and not American. Why the french would provide air support but be unwilling to fire a shot. Or why, when our troops finally did receive support, it was from independent contractors who bailed without doing a headcount, thereby sentencing one of our soldiers to death.

You know, relevant truths.

Forum List

Back