Trump orders federal departments, agencies to provide citizenship records: We will leave no stone un

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
stone unturned

GOD BLESS this President! :clap2:

President Trump, speaking at the White House on Thursday, announced that he would "immediately" issue an executive order to get an accurate count of non-citizens and citizens in the United States -- a measure Trump said would be "far more accurate" than relying on a citizenship question in the 2020 census.

The move would make use of "vast" federal databases and free up information sharing among all federal agencies concerning who they know is living in the country, Trump said.

"Today I'm here to say we are not backing down in our effort to determine the citizenship status of the United States population," the president told reporters in the Rose Garden, after slamming "far-left Democrats" seeking to "conceal the number of illegal aliens in our midst."

Trump, 'not backing down' in effort to count citizens amid census fight, announces executive order

From the link...

"Speaking after Trump, Attorney General Bill Barr said the information collected via the executive order could be useful in determining the makeup of the Electoral College and congressional apportionment."

interesting.

Trump would buy every single farmer a truck if it would help him win re-election, my friends!

and he would put the name TRUMP on the license plates!

What's the point in knowing exactly how many are here? (not that he could even if he wanted to)

stone unturned

President Trump, speaking at the White House on Thursday, announced that he would "immediately" issue an executive order to get an accurate count of non-citizens and citizens in the United States -- a measure Trump said would be "far more accurate" than relying on a citizenship question in the 2020 census.

The move would make use of "vast" federal databases and free up information sharing among all federal agencies concerning who they know is living in the country, Trump said.

"Today I'm here to say we are not backing down in our effort to determine the citizenship status of the United States population," the president told reporters in the Rose Garden, after slamming "far-left Democrats" seeking to "conceal the number of illegal aliens in our midst."

Trump, 'not backing down' in effort to count citizens amid census fight, announces executive order

Thanks on the news from July. What has happened with it since this was first reported?

stone unturned

Thanks on the news from July. What has happened with it since this was first reported?

You are welcome.

stone unturned

You are welcome.

Has there been any action on this since July? Any new updates? Or was it all just talk that you got tricked into posting 6 months later?

stone unturned

You are welcome.

Has there been any action on this since July? Any new updates? Or was it all just talk that you got tricked into posting 6 months later?

It almost looks to me like you want the illegals savages to vote ....to turn Red States blue....

You will fail! sorry to say It won't happen the President it taking care of that!

Bless President Trump Bless all Patriots!

It almost looks to me like you want the illegals savages to vote ....to turn Red States blue....

You will fail! sorry to say It won't happen the President it taking care of that!

Bless President Trump Bless all Patriots!

I am asking you what has happened since July on this topic.

Seems pretty simple considering you made the thread.

Have the agencies complied with Trump's order?

Has there been any further action?

What's the point in knowing exactly how many are here? (not that he could even if he wanted to)

Illegals can not vote.

It reminds me of this...

upload_2019-12-23_20-1-33.png

Forum List

Back