Trump only down by 7 in state Obama won by 18 and 22 points respectively

Odium is counting on him saving the white male from his downtrodden status in america.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Connecticut: Trump vs. Clinton

Wow. Talk about tightening things up. Not only WILL he flip Pa,Ohio,Michigan,Florida etc but states like this are within reach as well....wowza.

I don't want Hilliary to win, but only twisted rednecks that marry their cousins, like you, are still high on Trump.

Sold a great message of taking on illegal immigration and building the wall and taking the trade war to China.

But most are getting sick and tired of his one graft after another. Instead of attacking the judges Mexican heritage. He should have stated, "like everyone I deserve a fair trial. Judge XXXXX has political ideals that are so biased he should do the honorable thing and excuse himself from the case. He is affiliated with La Raza, which stands for the race, and he is a donor of Clinton. Those aspects alone make it difficult for him to give me a fair trial.

Why doesn't he try to defend the seminar. That is what they are seminars. I get seminar invites daily. It is not unheard of for these seminars to god a few thousand dollars. Some I ask my company to pay for. Trump U could be exactly that, but we don't know because he has said anything in it's defense.

Yet his silence telling.

Wow. Talk about tightening things up. Not only WILL he flip Pa,Ohio,Michigan,Florida etc but states like this are within reach as well....wowza.

Trump is essentially a Democrat who says he wants to build a wall.
Correction he says he wants to build a wall. I could see him getting and flipping saying the wall is too difficult.

He would just blame Congress or the courts or whoever stops him. Then he will cry and say how unfair and broken the system is.

Well there is a big DUH!

Odium is counting on him saving the white male from his downtrodden status in america.
We don't need a president to help us. It sure helps bring things to the forefront though!

I don't want Hilliary to win, but only twisted rednecks that marry their cousins, like you, are still high on Trump.

Sold a great message of taking on illegal immigration and building the wall and taking the trade war to China.

But most are getting sick and tired of his one graft after another. Instead of attacking the judges Mexican heritage. He should have stated, "like everyone I deserve a fair trial. Judge XXXXX has political ideals that are so biased he should do the honorable thing and excuse himself from the case. He is affiliated with La Raza, which stands for the race, and he is a donor of Clinton. Those aspects alone make it difficult for him to give me a fair trial.

Why doesn't he try to defend the seminar. That is what they are seminars. I get seminar invites daily. It is not unheard of for these seminars to god a few thousand dollars. Some I ask my company to pay for. Trump U could be exactly that, but we don't know because he has said anything in it's defense.

Yet his silence telling.
Ah the whiny jew speaks! WHAAAAAAAAAA go put your Hillary sticker on your car shithead. No one believes your bullshit.

wont blacks in those 80% whitey states be too busy at KFC or protesting on election night that they will have forgotton that it was election night?

Trump is essentially a Democrat who says he wants to build a wall.
Correction he says he wants to build a wall. I could see him getting and flipping saying the wall is too difficult.

Oh, he will.

Bet on it.

He has flip flopped and lied about everything else and this is no different.

We don't need a president to help us. It sure helps bring things to the forefront though!

Yet his silence telling.
Ah the whiny jew speaks! WHAAAAAAAAAA go put your Hillary sticker on your car shithead. No one believes your bullshit.

Face facts buddy Trump is going to get slaughtered. Honestly the only thing I liked about him was
His strong stance on immigration, but I think that is his rhetoric. I think if he was able to get in, he would do squat on immigration.

I live in Chicago, IL will go for Hilliary, so I will choose to vote for who I want and I'm leaning towards Johnson.

If I lived in a contested states I would vote Trump simply from stopping a Hilliary SCOTUS nomination.

Yet his silence telling.

Face facts buddy Trump is going to get slaughtered. Honestly the only thing I liked about him was
His strong stance on immigration, but I think that is his rhetoric. I think if he was able to get in, he would do squat on immigration.

I live in Chicago, IL will go for Hilliary, so I will choose to vote for who I want and I'm leaning towards Johnson.

If I lived in a contested states I would vote Trump simply from stopping a Hilliary SCOTUS nomination.
You ain't paying attention if you think Trump is going to get slaughtered.Go ahead vote for ole open borders Johnson....maybe he can double his support to 2% this election! ROFL!

Well no one else is fucking doing it.

What is wrong with that anyway?

We are supposed to just trust the political establishment?

No thank you.

If Donnie can refrain from temper tantrums, getting caught in lies or saying stupid stuff he has a chance of stopping his downward plunge in the national polls.

Forum List

Back