Trump on Palestinians

With the US Reserve,Rothchilds, 5 other Jewish Banks are also owners....they were Sold to these Banks in the 1930's......so Say and others,methinks you have proven that you are none too bright on these matters.
mind you I don't agree with the comment section of the https euro web site.......

Yeah ... sure you don't. :lmao:

The only fact you and your source have proven is that you post Nazi fabrications in support of your Nazi POV.

As Roudy said, if it squeals like a Nazi and goose-steps, it's a Nazi.

Sieg Heil, NaziBoy.
Tell that to your Israeli Nazis.....you know the Jews in Israel who believe in this shit,I note you are Mute on this subject Say......but enlighten me how such Banality could rear its Ugly Head in Israel of all places?????steve

With the US Reserve,Rothchilds, 5 other Jewish Banks are also owners....they were Sold to these Banks in the 1930's......so Say and others,methinks you have proven that you are none too bright on these matters.
mind you I don't agree with the comment section of the https euro web site.......

The only fact you and your source have proven is that you post Nazi fabrications in support of your Nazi POV.

Sieg Heil, NaziBoy.
Tell that to your Israeli Nazis.....you know the Jews in Israel who believe in this shit,I note you are Mute on this subject Say......but enlighten me how such Banality could rear its Ugly Head in Israel of all places?????steve

I'm telling it to you, NaziBoy. What's the matter ... you don't like facing the truth about yourself? You fool absolutely no one.

Now the matter of Jews/Zionists owning the US Federal Reserve(and Australia"s too)The Bank of England plus so much more......Rothchilds for a start...https://europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/.../list-of-banks-owned-by-the-jewish-rot...

Wow ... just WOW! So you buy into all and any Jew-hate BS as long as it serves your own, NaziBoy. I read your "proof" of "Jewish control of the world and then dug a bit deeper. Independent Media Center is an open forum where anyone can anonymously post anything without substantiation. In the comment section was a question from an Australian (Jeff) who asked, "Is there some way I can verify that the Reserve Bank in Australia is owned by the Ratchilds?" In response the Media Center posted a video which did absolutely nothing to prove it was so and - as with the article itself - offered absolutely no evidence that the "Ratchilds" own the Reserve Bank of Australia. In fact, according to the RBA website it is a body corporate wholly owned by the Commonwealth of Australia.

What we have here is a prime example of one Nazi - the anonymous author of that mendacious hate screed - posting foil-hat Jew conspiracies (based on the foil-hat hate screeds of other anonymous posters) intended to feed the hate of other weak-minded Nazi scum ... in this case YOU.

I will admit I appreciate your efforts, however, as they clearly illustrate that while Hitler's "Thousand Year Reich" (which lasted all of 12 years) was smashed in 1945, the Nazi creed (and agenda) lives on in knuckle-dragging, hate-filled fools.

Here's another of the comments to that article from another of your comrades ... someone - appropriately enough - named Adolph:
"The main and only problem that keep world from eternal peace are jews. Good jews dead jews. They have start all wars, they kill Lincoln, Kennedy, they star all wars, they plan and executed 9/11 job, they create depression and economic disaster. If you read talmud then you get the whole pictures, then and only then you can understand with which kind of monster they are.
So, my suggestion let’s kill all of them before they kill us. Simple as that!"
Rothchilds still own these Banks,why are you Zionists so sensitive to the truth,and does it matter

Except it's just not true but you cling tightly to your Jooo conspiracy theories there, NaziBoy.

Sieg Heil, NaziBoy.

I'm telling it to you, NaziBoy. What's the matter ... you don't like facing the truth about yourself? You fool absolutely no one.
You can't you don't have the INTELLIGENCE.............Ugly Indeed......Now answer the Fcuking Question

Sieg Heil, NaziBoy.

You can't you don't have the INTELLIGENCE.............Ugly Indeed......Now answer the Fcuking Question

I can't what? Call a Nazi scumbag like you a Nazi scumbag? Why not? Truth hurts your feelings, NaziBoy?

Now the matter of Jews/Zionists owning the US Federal Reserve(and Australia"s too)The Bank of England plus so much more......Rothchilds for a start...https://europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/.../list-of-banks-owned-by-the-jewish-rot...

Wow ... just WOW! So you buy into all and any Jew-hate BS as long as it serves your own, NaziBoy. I read your "proof" of "Jewish control of the world and then dug a bit deeper. Independent Media Center is an open forum where anyone can anonymously post anything without substantiation. In the comment section was a question from an Australian (Jeff) who asked, "Is there some way I can verify that the Reserve Bank in Australia is owned by the Ratchilds?" In response the Media Center posted a video which did absolutely nothing to prove it was so and - as with the article itself - offered absolutely no evidence that the "Ratchilds" own the Reserve Bank of Australia. In fact, according to the RBA website it is a body corporate wholly owned by the Commonwealth of Australia.

What we have here is a prime example of one Nazi - the anonymous author of that mendacious hate screed - posting foil-hat Jew conspiracies (based on the foil-hat hate screeds of other anonymous posters) intended to feed the hate of other weak-minded Nazi scum ... in this case YOU.

I will admit I appreciate your efforts, however, as they clearly illustrate that while Hitler's "Thousand Year Reich" (which lasted all of 12 years) was smashed in 1945, the Nazi creed (and agenda) lives on in knuckle-dragging, hate-filled fools.

Here's another of the comments to that article from another of your comrades ... someone - appropriately enough - named Adolph:
"The main and only problem that keep world from eternal peace are jews. Good jews dead jews. They have start all wars, they kill Lincoln, Kennedy, they star all wars, they plan and executed 9/11 job, they create depression and economic disaster. If you read talmud then you get the whole pictures, then and only then you can understand with which kind of monster they are.
Rothchilds still own these Banks,why are you Zionists so sensitive to the truth,and does it matter

Except it's just not true but you cling tightly to your Jooo conspiracy theories there, NaziBoy.
You dumb ass,can't answer the truth.....typical two bit Zionist...Tell me then WHAT DO ROTHCHILDS OWN ??????? I'm still waiting,your Silence IS DEAFENING Sayit

You dumb ass,can't answer the truth.....typical two bit Zionist...Tell me then WHAT DO ROTHCHILDS OWN ??????? I'm still waiting,your Silence IS DEAFENING Sayit

In fact, I was specific but perhaps you just don't understand English: your source's claim that the Rothchilds own the Reserve Bank of Australia is absolutely Nazi BS which you, of course, swallow whole. Your source - Independent Media Center - is an open forum where anyone can anonymously post anything without substantiation. I find it funny that you would reject out-of-hand anything written by someone named Horowitz as Zionist propaganda but accept without question anything you find at your favorite Nazi websites. Funny, but not surprising, NaziBoy.

Sieg Heil!

In fact, I was specific but perhaps you just don't understand English: your source's claim that the Rothchilds own the Reserve Bank of Australia is absolutely Nazi BS which you, of course, swallow whole. Your source - Independent Media Center - is an open forum where anyone can anonymously post anything without substantiation. I find it funny that you would reject out-of-hand anything written by someone named Horowitz as Zionist propaganda but accept without question anything you find at your favorite Nazi websites. Funny, but not surprising, NaziBoy.

Sieg Heil!
The list I gave is accurate......I will ask again....WHAT DO ROTHCHILDS OWN,apart from the US Reserve Bank,the Australian Reserve Bank,The Bank of England plus the other 120 odd other banks.....Maybe you could furnish us with a Web-Site details..........but you cannot

Sieg Heil!
The list I gave is accurate......I will ask again....WHAT DO ROTHCHILDS OWN,apart from the US Reserve Bank,the Australian Reserve Bank,The Bank of England plus the other 120 odd other banks.....Maybe you could furnish us with a Web-Site details..........but you cannot

The list your source posted is lies and I already proved it. You can no more admit the truth about your bogus Nazi fabrications than you can about yourself but don't worry ... your goose-step is clearly audible here, NaziBoy.

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!

The list your source posted is lies and I already proved it. You can no more admit the truth about your bogus Nazi fabrications than you can about yourself but don't worry ... your goose-step is clearly audible here, NaziBoy.

Sieg Heil!
Cheap Repeditive One Liners will not help you ...Your deflection of questions deems you meaningless...Hoss should restrain you..... you have utterly no sense whatsoever...Your Zionism is a form of MENTAL RETARDATION.....A Monkey has a much Higher Intelligence than you STUPID....

Last edited:

EVIDENCE EVIDENCE EVIDENCE

WITHOUT WHICH YOUR WORDS ARE LIES FROM THE HATE SITES

"Jewish bankers" gee, now where have we heard this kind of talk?

If it talks like a nazi, acts like a Nazi, and even smells like an IslamoNazi....
Go to my post #94......you'll see for yourself......I did mention on the post that you Guys were not so Bright....I have been proven right yet again....as usual.....steve

You could not even prove that the sun came up this morning you are that stupid
Incredibly it is the Moon at the moment that is closest to the Earth Pheo,last time this happened was 70 years ago.....I saw it last night....it was incredibly BRIGHT,a Super Moon.....you know it was probably the same type of Moon that led the Kings and Sheperds to Baby Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!......I must admit I am BRIGHT...LOL

I rest my case as the scientists have proven that it was a comet that visits the Earth infrequently. Even illiterate muslims like yourself could tell the difference between a "star" and the Moon
Thanks Pheo for the CORRECTION

Why should I have to do it all the time, as you are wrong on 99% of your posts

An analogy might be someone that never disliked Germans at all but disliked German Nazis. Get it?

Are you saying you are unable to articulate the difference between a German and a Nazi?

I just did. Jew/Zionist German/Nazi. Get it.

NO as not all Germans were nazis, so not all zionists are Jews
There are far more Christian / Evangelical Zionists here in the US than there are Jews worldwide.
Just goes to show how Mad you are

No how much we defend against islamonazi scum like yourself

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!
Cheap Repeditive One Liners will not help you ...Your deflection of questions deems you meaningless...Hoss should restrain you..... you have utterly no sense whatsoever...Your Zionism is a form of MENTAL RETARDATION.....A Monkey has a much Higher Intelligence than you STUPID....

Projection again as you are the dim witted one

Sieg Heil, NaziBoy.

No such thing as a Jewish nazi, it is an oxymoron, and only islamomorons say they exist because the hate sites tell them

Sieg Heil, NaziBoy.

Take your meds and calm down

YOUR CLAIM SO IT IS UP TO YOU TO SHOW THE EVIDENCE

Sieg Heil!

Proves that he is nothing but a child sat in front of his computer because none of the other kids will play with him

Sieg Heil!

As accurate as the 300,000 palestinian children murdered by Israel in gaza in 2014 ?

Forum List

Back