Trump offer hundreds of thousands to pay staff's legal fees. Quid quo pro much?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
See, Trump's legal fees is paid by the RNC.

But not his staffs.

So Trump has offered to pay their legal fees.

trump pay staff legal fees - Google Search

I gave her 20 bucks, she gave me... well, quid pro quo, y'know?

Politically, how do you think that will look? Can you really trust people to tell the truth whose legal fees are being paid by the guy who is being investigated?

Reminds me of this:

• Banned
Generous gesture.
Hush money is never about being generous.
HBOgOiV.gif

Trump's legal fees is paid by the RNC. But not his staffs.
So Trump has offered to pay their legal fees.

Well, that is prerogative. Only if it indeed be found that his doing so was in return for their complicity and subterfuge regarding his or his Administration personnel's remarks and behavior is there reason to have a problem with his having done so. The only way such a thing could be probatively established is for someone to attest to it being so or there being documentary evidence of such. I doubt that'll happen, but anything's possible, so, sure, it could happen.

One of Mueller's tactics is to get someone of ordinary financial means and bankrupt them with legal fees then tell them what testimony he wants to drop the charges.

Generous gesture.
Not so much generous as a second nature gesture of a great leader.

A great leader backs up his underlings 110% when they are unfairly attacked

I truly admired Trump for standing by Corey Lewandowski when that lying bitch accused him of trying to throw her to the ground at a rally. The video and the Secret Service exonerated Corey in the end, but the calls for Trump to fire him were so over the top it was unreal. Not one of the assholes including Megan McCain or other candidates ever did apologize to Corey. Or to the President.

One of Mueller's tactics is to get someone of ordinary financial means and bankrupt them with legal fees then tell them what testimony he wants to drop the charges.

Mueller's really dirty.

How Mueller tried to entrap me: Lawyer who went to Princeton with special prosecutor describes his 'shady' tactics and eagerness to convict as he warns Russia probe should be taken 'with a grain of salt'

Read more: Boston lawyer tells how Mueller tried to 'entrap' him | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back