Will there be a bunch of new laws because of Trump's inappropriate behavior?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
For instance, there are over 90 states attorney appointed all across the country.

Trump has met with four.

One in Florida where Mar a Lago is located.

One is DC where the Trump Hotel is located.

Two in New York where Trump Properties are located.

No president has ever met with State's Attorney before in the history of the country because it's inappropriate for very obvious reasons. Why does Trump want to meet with just those four?

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

For instance, there are over 90 states attorney appointed all across the country.

Trump has met with four.

One in Florida where Mar a Lago is located.

One is DC where the Trump Hotel is located.

Two in New York where Trump Properties are located.

No president has ever met with State's Attorney before in the history of the country because it's inappropriate for very obvious reasons. Why does Trump want to meet with just those four?

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Same reason the Jon Gotti types want to meet with witness's families.

President Trump met with many State Attorney Generals at their request. How is this inappropriate?

Attorney General Racine’s Statement on Meeting Between State Attorneys General and President Trump
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
WASHINGTON, D. C. – Attorney General Karl A. Racine today issued the below statement after meeting with President Trump and White House officials alongside other state attorneys general. The meeting was held as part of the National Association of Attorneys General winter meeting in the District:

“I agreed to join today’s meeting with President Trump so my fellow attorneys general and I could discuss our significant concerns over many actions and statements by the Trump administration that threaten our most cherished freedoms and values."

Attorney General Racine’s Statement on Meeting Between State Attorneys General and President Trump | oag

• Banned
President Trump met with many State Attorney Generals at their request. How is this inappropriate?

Attorney General Racine’s Statement on Meeting Between State Attorneys General and President Trump
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
WASHINGTON, D. C. – Attorney General Karl A. Racine today issued the below statement after meeting with President Trump and White House officials alongside other state attorneys general. The meeting was held as part of the National Association of Attorneys General winter meeting in the District:

“I agreed to join today’s meeting with President Trump so my fellow attorneys general and I could discuss our significant concerns over many actions and statements by the Trump administration that threaten our most cherished freedoms and values."

Attorney General Racine’s Statement on Meeting Between State Attorneys General and President Trump | oag
Because he only met with nominee's in areas he has property where he could be charged with a crime. Duh? Did that need to be spelled out?

• Banned
Speaking about inappropriate behavior.

Trump had the White House scrambling because he said he talked to most, if not all, soldiers who died.
Lie.

And he said he sent money to a man whose son died.
Yea, the day the news reported it was a lie.

Jesus that guy lies a lot.

Trump had the White House scrambling because he said he talked to most, if not all, soldiers who died.
Lie.

News has already reported that man has in fact got the check.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... there oughta be a law...

... makin' it illegal to...

... grab a lady's whoo-hoo."

Lie.

News has already reported that man has in fact got the check.
Which was sent the night it was reported. Duh!

Forum List

Back