Trump numbers surging among republican women

HRC is way ahead in women.

GOP women still don't like Trump in great numbers.

Hillary-Cartoon.jpg

NEW FOX POLL Shows Trump’s Favorability with Women SURGING!

Awesome. I expected this and the fact you have a woman who laughed about child rape,defends a rapist,cheating husband WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT as the democratic nominee makes it even easier!

Amazing another FOX News poll--LOL

73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls
1 is from Daily Cocksuckers.com and other one is 2 months old which if you looked at the poll in the link shows the polls and how they have changed for several months...nice try though

3/24/16 3:42 PM

That's the date on the 2nd one.

Awesome. I expected this and the fact you have a woman who laughed about child rape,defends a rapist,cheating husband WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT as the democratic nominee makes it even easier!

1 is from Daily Cocksuckers.com and other one is 2 months old which if you looked at the poll in the link shows the polls and how they have changed for several months...nice try though

Horseshit--73% of women in this country have an unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump MEANING they aren't going to vote for him. Half of Republican women won't vote for him.

And as we all know, if you can't win the largest voting block in this country (women) you're sure as hell not going to win the White House.

And every time you want to bring up one of these polls, I am going to rip it apart, because I actually read the internals of it.

• 41% Of Hispanics Have Negative View Of Hillary, Say She Only ‘Desires’ White House for Herself
    townhall.com ^ | May 20, 2016 | Matt Vespa
    Hillary Clinton has a problem: she’s not where she needs to be with non-white voters. In fact, she’s polling under strength with key blocks of the Obama coalition. This has been a problem since July of 2015. Forty-one percent of Hispanics in Friday’s Fox News Latino survey said they view Clinton negatively, compared with 56 percent who view her positively. Forty-two percent said she desires the presidency for herself and not for the good of the country. The former secretary of State trails far behind President Obama when it comes to favorability among Hispanic voters. Seventy-two percent in the poll...
hillary-clinton-hot-sauce1-750x522.jpg

• 41% Of Hispanics Have Negative View Of Hillary, Say She Only ‘Desires’ White House for Herself
    townhall.com ^ | May 20, 2016 | Matt Vespa
    Hillary Clinton has a problem: she’s not where she needs to be with non-white voters. In fact, she’s polling under strength with key blocks of the Obama coalition. This has been a problem since July of 2015. Forty-one percent of Hispanics in Friday’s Fox News Latino survey said they view Clinton negatively, compared with 56 percent who view her positively. Forty-two percent said she desires the presidency for herself and not for the good of the country. The former secretary of State trails far behind President Obama when it comes to favorability among Hispanic voters. Seventy-two percent in the poll...
hillary-clinton-hot-sauce1-750x522.jpg

Another bullshit poll. You guys need go into business with this polling crap, and just start making it up yourselves.--LOL

Trump is polling at an historic NEGATIVE 80% with Latinos. This when the GOP nominee needed 46% of this block to win the White House.
Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

Even Conservative Republican Latino's stated months ago they wouldn't support a Trump nominee.
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

This means that all 23 million of them are now in Hillary Clinton's column.

MP-2015-07-16-2-e1437399946286.gif

Horseshit--73% of women in this country have an unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump MEANING they aren't going to vote for him. Half of Republican women won't vote for him.

And as we all know, if you can't win the largest voting block in this country (women) you're sure as hell not going to win the White House.

And every time you want to bring up one of these polls, I am going to rip it apart, because I actually read the internals of it.
So you get spanked and go on one of your tirades..sound like one of my kids LOL

Forum List

Back