Trump: How Can Crooked Hillary Say She Cares About Women When She Is Silent On Islam Oppressing Them

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Actually he said this tonight in his attack:

"How can Crooked Hillary say she cares about women when she is silent on radical Islam, which horribly oppresses women?"

It’s about time somebody said it out loud where the presstitutes couldn’t ignore it.

Way to go Mr. Trump.

3719233587_09d5e76838_z.jpg

Twitter

What the fuck does Hillary have to do with "radical Islam"?

What, is she some kind of imam now?

Everything. She helped escalate it.

I don't know about that but Rump certainly has.

>> In fact, it is institutionalized disparity that Republican frontrunner Donald Trump is taking advantage of to garner support among Americans who yearn to transform America into what Trump is promising to deliver if he is president; an Aryan Christian society. Trump has certainly had a measure of success in inciting rage and violence against any American outside the “real American” archetype (white Christian) << ---- Donald Rump’s Anti-Muslim Rhetoric Caused 19 Acts of Domestic Terrorism Last Week

--- a rhetoric which you certainly agree with, seeing as how YOU wrote the post I carry in my sigline.

Oh yeah, when I put a quote in my sigline --- it's real, and it's sourced. And you own it.

Everything. She helped escalate it.

I don't know about that but Rump certainly has.

>> In fact, it is institutionalized disparity that Republican frontrunner Donald Trump is taking advantage of to garner support among Americans who yearn to transform America into what Trump is promising to deliver if he is president; an Aryan Christian society. Trump has certainly had a measure of success in inciting rage and violence against any American outside the “real American” archetype (white Christian) << ---- Donald Rump’s Anti-Muslim Rhetoric Caused 19 Acts of Domestic Terrorism Last Week

--- a rhetoric which you certainly agree with, seeing as how YOU wrote the post I carry in my sigline.

Oh yeah, when I put a quote in my sigline --- it's real, and it's sourced. And you own it.

Yes, proving Trump is correct...again. What fucking animals the muslim's are, and most polls have their population agreeing with the terrorists between 25-30%, some countries are over 70% in favor!..... HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of potential terrorists and this prick Pogo wants to protect them!

Hillary takes big donations from the Muslim world that oppresses women.

In the Middle East....the women who Bill victimized would be stoned to death for their act of being raped and sexed outside of marriage. And Crooked Hillary accepts donations from them.

Forum List

Back