Trump now insults all five remaining African-American Republicans

I'm with the Donald on this one. Americans complain about jobs, welfare, wages, deficits and then ship the work off shore because they can make more moola for the executives.

hey, it's sarcasm threat meatball. Acutally I like the Donald. If he wins the gop nomination while calling for higher taxes on the 1% and hedge fund managers, there may be hope for the party.

hey, it's sarcasm threat meatball. Acutally I like the Donald. If he wins the gop nomination while calling for higher taxes on the 1% and hedge fund managers, there may be hope for the party.
thank you. TheOwl32's feathers are ruffled :crybaby: 24/7 anyway

Now he rocks the cookie world!!!

213.jpg

:rofl:

Also more to families and the middle class. Be quiet about abortion and marriage equality. If he did that, he may repair the issue with women. He has to drop the wall and deportation if wants any signficant Hispanic vote.

None of the specifics are mentioned in the linked article, but it is difficult to fault any producer for moving to a location that can save it more than $40MM per year in operating costs. Not that I'm expecting the retail price of Oreo's to go down proportionately.

A lot of people complain about "shipping jobs overseas," but then they mock Trump for publicly making the same case.

Liberals are idiots. Incapable of rational thought.

I wonder if he'll show up naked the next time he complains that China is taking American jobs...that he's creating in China

The Hispanics who actually vote (not the illegals, except in Democrat strongholds) don't give a rat's ass about any Wall or deportation of their cousins. They vote Democrat because they know that Democrats have no economic agenda other than taking taxpayer (and borrowed) money and handing it out, and most Hispanics have THEIR hands out for these goodies. They are voting their pocket books, so to speak.

No Republican will get more than 25% of "Hispanic" votes, regardless of what he does w/r/t illegals, and for every Hispanic vote he gets, he will lose three "white people" votes.

A wise Republican politician will simply write off the Hispanic vote and work to do things that will help everyone in the country legally, knowing that some percentage of Hispo's will see the wisdom of it and go along.

so what, Obama insults republicans every single damn day. and then he'll move onto INSUTLING us the people he's SUPPOSE to be representing

what a joke

Hydrox cookies are way better. Oreos taste stale to me and get way too soggy in milk.

what a disgusting bitch. you support these NASTY people? I think they are all using the same nasty speech writers. they all say the exact same thing. like puppets with a hand up their back-side

SNIP:
Clinton Compares Republican ‘Extreme Views’ to Terrorist Groups

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
August 27, 2015 11:58 am

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton compared the “extreme views” of the Republican Party to those of “terrorist groups” during a campaign event Thursday in Cleveland, Ohio.

“Now, extreme views about women, we expect that from some of the terrorist groups,” she said. “We expect that from people who don’t want to live in the modern world. But it’s a little hard to take coming from Republicans who want to be the President of the United States. Yet, they espouse out of date and out of touch policies. They are dead wrong for 21st-century America. We’re going forward. We’re not going back.”

all of it here:
Clinton Compares Republican ‘Extreme Views’ to Terrorist Groups

Forum List

Back