The Duggar Report

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Josh told me to tell you all that he's sorry he disappointed you all, but he's made a solemn vow to get help for his sex addiction, I don't think he's yet mentioned the cocaine habit, but one thing at a time I guess.

He knows how much you all rely on him for his thoughts and insights into the modern American political scene, how he's been called "the Republican Colbert and Stewart all rolled into one" Oh, there's nothing sexual by saying we're rolling Colbert and Stewart together by the way, that's just a figure of speech, so get your mind out of the gutter, and though Stats would disagree, I might have been the only one to call him the Republican Colbert.

So until Josh comes back I'm going to use this Report to give you the latest up to date insights on various news items and I will take your questions from time to time as long as they're not stupid

Oh, in closing the sex Josh had with Danica only became "terrifying" as soon as she realized he only had $1,500 on him for Sexual Combination Plate that retailed for $2,000. He said and I quote, "Yeah, she didn't look so terrified when I was massaging her tonsils with my...oh fuck, my sex therapy is starting. TTYL"

rw SOCON :eusa_pray:kid touchers piss me off to no end :mad-61:

you're thinking of Jared. Interesting to note, Jared had planned a vacay to Epstein's' Lolita Island but was bumped at the last minutes for a Super VIP, I can't disclose any names but supposedly it was Hillary's husband.....shhhh don't tell the other posters Hmmmkay

rw SOCON :eusa_pray:kid touchers piss me off to no end :mad-61:

you're thinking of Jared. Interesting to note, Jared had planned a vacay to Epstein's' Lolita Island but was bumped at the last minutes for a Super VIP, I can't disclose any names but supposedly it was Hillary's husband.....shhhh don't tell the other posters Hmmmkay
I thought you were going to say that rw blow hard oxy/Rush Limbaugh

Forum List

Back