Trump Not Sorry for Posting Video About Omar that has Caused Death Threats

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

Trump says he doesn't regret posting edited video slamming Omar

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.

If Trump got death threats because of your post here, would that be your fault?

Those two are not the same, and you know how ridiculous that statement is. When a person is the President, and they have the kind of platform they do, they have a higher responsibility to be careful what they say.

And if I said something that was very clearly a threat to the President, you better believe I'd be locked up.
When a person is the President, and they have the kind of platform they do, they have a higher responsibility to be careful what they say.
same could be said of a person in the US Congress...

What she said was not an attack on anyone, and her underlying message is very true. When the U.S. makes payments and helps Israel it's all good, but anyone else... it isn't. Why do we help Israel so much? Why did Trump call Benjamin Netanyahu "Your prime minister" to American citizens? It's bullshit.
What she said was a slap in the face to every American, what are you talking about?
Why israel? Because, they are the only country in the middle east that has open elections and aren't being controlled by Muslims.

There are lots of countries around the world that have elections and aren't Muslims. And not all Muslims are terrorists. Your statement just proved her point.

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.

This post is anti-patriotic, pro-Islam bullshit. Check your rearview mirror to be sure to which flag and faith you swear allegiance. Omar is an ISIS plant. The day could come, very soon, when American traitors who chose Islam and Islamic Caliphate over Christianity and their nation of birth get to learn exactly how their Muslim masters regard them. Those who bow to, wipe sweat from and kiss the brow of Islam are naïve, dangerous fools. Omar is no patriot. She neither holds nor swears allegiance to or for the foundations of our American Civilization. The sooner radical Leftist imbeciles realize this, the sooner they will walk a path free of broken glass. Thank God we've elected a President who will never apologize for being American nor for choosing America first.

I know what country I'm from, represents me, and are proud of. That country also has freedom of religion and freedom of speech. What she said was a question of why we give so much money and support Israel no matter what they do.

But of course we support Saudi Arabia even when they kill a journalist working in the U.S., because "they are spending a lot of money with us to buy military equipment." :rolleyes:

Yeah sure. Watch here where she basically Equates Al Quaeda with the United States.
If she's getting threats its because of the words coming out of her mouth. Seems to me she cant tell the difference
between criticism of terrorist organizations and what would be everyday Muslims. She has a mental problem if she feels compelled to defend Al Quaeda.

There is NOTHING in that video that says what you said. She was only laughing because the interviewer was laughing and being playful. What she said is absolutely true. If an Arab commits a murder here, the very first thing U.S. citizens do is try to tie him to an Arab group and condemn that group for that one person's actions. If a white kid shoots up a school, the first thing U.S. citizens due is check to see if he was mentally ill, bullied, or abused. We don't look to see if he was part of any large groups like the Catholic church and condemn the entire Catholic faith because of him. If we do tie him to a group and condemn them, it's only much later into the investigation, except on this forum where if it is a Black male they are automatically blamed being part of Black Lives Matter, or if they commit a crime that posters deem liberal, they say that person HAS TO BE ANTIFA and condemn them.

thats your interpretation, what I saw looked like a lot of contempt for the U.S. But then again, I guess that's her right as an elected U.S. congress person. Maybe next time she will be voted out.

Those two are not the same, and you know how ridiculous that statement is. When a person is the President, and they have the kind of platform they do, they have a higher responsibility to be careful what they say.

And if I said something that was very clearly a threat to the President, you better believe I'd be locked up.
When a person is the President, and they have the kind of platform they do, they have a higher responsibility to be careful what they say.

What she said was not an attack on anyone, and her underlying message is very true. When the U.S. makes payments and helps Israel it's all good, but anyone else... it isn't. Why do we help Israel so much? Why did Trump call Benjamin Netanyahu "Your prime minister" to American citizens? It's bullshit.
What she said was a slap in the face to every American, what are you talking about?
Why israel? Because, they are the only country in the middle east that has open elections and aren't being controlled by Muslims.

There are lots of countries around the world that have elections and aren't Muslims. And not all Muslims are terrorists. Your statement just proved her point.
You might want to go back and read my post once again, lewd. Seems your comprehension skills are lacking today.
Or, you tried and failed at a deflection.

Trump's video didn't cause the death threats or put anyone's lives in danger. Only people to blame for threats are the people making them. And you might as well give up on this "We can shame people into censoring themselves" tact, especially when you so hypocritically refuse to apply the same standard to both sides.

Omar is an elected official; someone should have told her that means people get to criticize her, and that they will do so. If she can't handle it without demanding that everyone shut up, I would suggest she get a different job.

Trump admitted his motivation to cause her harm when he said he didn't care if his video caused her to get death threats. He's the fucking PRESIDENT of the United States and he should have said he disagrees with her remarks, but that people shouldn't be threatening her life.

For him not to say that is fucking ridiculous and what a real scumbag would do.

You might want to go back and read my post once again, lewd. Seems your comprehension skills are lacking today.

There is no deflection to it. Your answer is xenophobic. Not all Muslims are terrorists. So just because Israel isn't controlled by Muslims is not a valid reason why we are giving them BILLIONS of dollars a year.

upload_2019-4-16_17-16-25.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

:)

:p

By saying what she said, she 'invited' death threats.

One can not be a terrorist sympathizer, fund raise for terrorist-supporting groups, and say what she did about 9/11/01 and NOT expect to get death threats.

Just saying...

View attachment 256200

*****SMILE*****

And she lost a lot from that stunt and got visited by the Secret Service and FBI.

I find it hard to give a shit.

More roughage in your diet, maybe? ;)

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.

Hey, wow, you agree with the crap she says. So what?

Point remains that unless Trump actually said, "Go find that bitch and kill her", he didn't incite violence and isn't responsible for anyone else's decision to be violent. She gets to spew vile garbage; he gets to disagree and criticize her. God bless the First Amendment.

Country Total Population Muslim Percentage Muslim Population
23px-Flag_of_Bahrain.svg.png
Bahrain 1,496,300 81.2%[23] 1,214,995
23px-Flag_of_Cyprus.svg.png
Cyprus 854,800 18.0%[24] 153,864
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran 81,871,500 99.4% 81,380,271
23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
Iraq 39,339,753 97.0%[25] 38,159,560
21px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
Israel 8,930,680 17.7% 1,580,730
23px-Flag_of_Jordan.svg.png
Jordan 10,261,300 94.0% 9,645,622
23px-Flag_of_Kuwait.svg.png
Kuwait 4,226,920 85.0% 3,592,882
23px-Flag_of_Lebanon.svg.png
Lebanon 6,093,509 70.0%[26] 4,265,456
23px-Flag_of_the_Turkish_Republic_of_Northern_Cyprus.svg.png
Northern Cyprus 335,455 99.0% 332,100
23px-Flag_of_Oman.svg.png
Oman 4,651,706 99.0%[27] 4,605,188
23px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png
Palestine 4,780,978 99.0% 4,733,168
23px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png
Qatar 2,561,643 77.5%[28] 1,985,273
23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia 33,413,660 100.0%[29] 33,413,660
23px-Flag_of_Syria.svg.png
Syria 18,284,407 87.0%[30] 15,907,434
23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Turkey 80,810,525 99.8% 80,648,903
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png
United Arab Emirates 9,582,340 80.0% 7,665,872
23px-Flag_of_Yemen.svg.png
Yemen 28,915,284 99.1% 28,655,046
Middle East 336,410,760 94.51% 317,940,024
Sunnism

This is why we give to
Israel

There is no deflection to it. Your answer is xenophobic. Not all Muslims are terrorists. So just because Israel isn't controlled by Muslims is not a valid reason why we are giving them BILLIONS of dollars a year.
BS......Israel is the only country in the middle east that has elections....a beacon of light in a hot bed of countries with dictators. Wake up dude.

Which has what to do with what Trump said, which was very clearly NOT a threat to anyone?

Being President doesn't make him any more responsible for the choices of others than anyone else is.

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.

1. 3 billion out of 4 trillion? Peanuts. That is obviously not your real reason here.

2. YOur pretense that you don't want those illegals to come to this country is not credible at all.

3. Your only goal is to throw some shit against the wall to see if any of it will stick.

It's definitely part of my reason. If the U.S. was giving Guatemala $3 Billion a year, this forum would be freaking the fuck out wanting to get rid of it immediately.

Yes, Guatemala and Israel are EXACT parallels, no differences at all. (That's sarcasm, in case you missed it.)

View attachment 256200

*****SMILE*****

And she lost a lot from that stunt and got visited by the Secret Service and FBI.

images

As she should have for the implied threat.

On the other hand Trump made no death threats to Omar implied or otherwise.

*****SMILE*****

1. 3 billion out of 4 trillion? Peanuts. That is obviously not your real reason here.

2. YOur pretense that you don't want those illegals to come to this country is not credible at all.

3. Your only goal is to throw some shit against the wall to see if any of it will stick.

It's definitely part of my reason. If the U.S. was giving Guatemala $3 Billion a year, this forum would be freaking the fuck out wanting to get rid of it immediately.

Yes, Guatemala and Israel are EXACT parallels, no differences at all. (That's sarcasm, in case you missed it.)

Giving money to Guatemala actually helps a problem the U.S. has.

Up to age 12 Omar was shitting into a hole in the ground with bullets whizzing around her.
This skinny assed Somalian isn't afraid of death threats.

Forum List

Back