Trump Not Sorry for Posting Video About Omar that has Caused Death Threats

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

Trump says he doesn't regret posting edited video slamming Omar

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.

If Trump got death threats because of your post here, would that be your fault?

Those two are not the same, and you know how ridiculous that statement is. When a person is the President, and they have the kind of platform they do, they have a higher responsibility to be careful what they say.

And if I said something that was very clearly a threat to the President, you better believe I'd be locked up.

Big difference between you MAKING a threat and what Trump did too.

That you dishonestly try to conflate the two, is just you being dishonest lib. But I repeat myself.

By your logic, if someone was so upset by what you said about the President, that they made a death threat against him, then you would be responsible.

THat is your logic applied to you, and that shows how stupid it is.

Trump's tweeted video made the non-verbal communication to the viewer that Rep. Omar sides with the terrorists on 9/11, which is totally untrue, and if you think he didn't know what would happen from it is completely moronic.

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.

1. 3 billion out of 4 trillion? Peanuts. That is obviously not your real reason here.

2. YOur pretense that you don't want those illegals to come to this country is not credible at all.

3. Your only goal is to throw some shit against the wall to see if any of it will stick.

It's definitely part of my reason. If the U.S. was giving Guatemala $3 Billion a year, this forum would be freaking the fuck out wanting to get rid of it immediately.

Less than .01% of the federal budget and you claim that the spending is your reason here?

SnivelingDirectImperatorangel-small.gif

Another Trump communication that puts people's lives in danger. This time was Trump's 9/11 video targeting Rep. Omar, who has been receiving death threats because of the video. Trump was asked if he felt sorry about it.

"Trump was asked by KSTP on Monday if he had any second thoughts about tweeting the video out.

“No, not at all,” he said. “Look — she's been very disrespectful to this country. She’s been very disrespectful, frankly, to Israel.”"

So Trump doesn't regret that his words put other people's lives in danger, and on top of that because she doesn't like the U.S.-Israel relationship and some of the actions of Israel, she is being disrespectful and deserve his ire. Wait a second... Trump has been very disrespectful of several other countries, several other leaders, and well tons of people. So I guess this is just another one of those times it's okay for him to do it, but not for anyone else.

Those two are not the same, and you know how ridiculous that statement is. When a person is the President, and they have the kind of platform they do, they have a higher responsibility to be careful what they say.

And if I said something that was very clearly a threat to the President, you better believe I'd be locked up.

Big difference between you MAKING a threat and what Trump did too.

That you dishonestly try to conflate the two, is just you being dishonest lib. But I repeat myself.

By your logic, if someone was so upset by what you said about the President, that they made a death threat against him, then you would be responsible.

THat is your logic applied to you, and that shows how stupid it is.

Trump's tweeted video made the non-verbal communication to the viewer that Rep. Omar sides with the terrorists on 9/11, which is totally untrue, and if you think he didn't know what would happen from it is completely moronic.

Rep Omar's own words gave the strong impression that she sides with the terrorists.

Trump is not more responsible for any death threats that result from Omar's words, than you are from any that result from Trump's words in your op.

Of course he's not. I think it was reactions like Trumpybear's that she was talking about.

"One could argue that Rep. Omar's use of "some people" to describe the 9-11 hijackers was cavalier. Maybe it was. But her larger point was valid: those hijackers and the terrorist groups who survive them do not represent all Muslims, at home or abroad. And it's just plain wrong -- un-American, really -- to hold in disdain an entire community of our fellow citizens for the evil act of a few who perverted their faith."

"But in this environment of fear and ignorance and hatred, an incondite environment this President and his supporters gleefully encourage, it's becoming acceptable to spew that hatred openly"

Ilhan Omar has a point (opinion) - CNN

Who gives 2 fuqs whether this anti American bitch gets death threats. She can go back to Minnesota or whatever she came from.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Of course he's not. I think it was reactions like Trumpybear's that she was talking about.

"One could argue that Rep. Omar's use of "some people" to describe the 9-11 hijackers was cavalier. Maybe it was. But her larger point was valid: those hijackers and the terrorist groups who survive them do not represent all Muslims, at home or abroad. And it's just plain wrong -- un-American, really -- to hold in disdain an entire community of our fellow citizens for the evil act of a few who perverted their faith."

"But in this environment of fear and ignorance and hatred, an incondite environment this President and his supporters gleefully encourage, it's becoming acceptable to spew that hatred openly"

Pointing out that one particular muslim, is soft on mass murdering terrorists, is a statement about that particular person.

That you liberals rally to her defense, is a statement about your entire community.

When a person is the President, and they have the kind of platform they do, they have a higher responsibility to be careful what they say.
same could be said of a person in the US Congress...

Another damn thread trying to blame this worthless ass anti-Semitic, anti-American towel heads actions on Trump? Piss off.

Omar is the poster child for why none of us should give two fucks about refugees. She torpedoed your democrat bullshit of just wanting a better life.

Trump is 100% correct here. Fuck Omar and anyone making excuses for her.

Pointing out that one particular muslim, is soft on mass murdering terrorists, is a statement about that particular person.

That you liberals rally to her defense, is a statement about your entire community.

Convincing Dopey Don's sycophants that her use of "some people" means she is soft on those terrorist who attacked us is a brilliant propaganda tactic. But it only plays to the base. What is the acceptable or PC description of what happened that day? Did you ever wonder since English is her second language, that might have something to do with her phrasing?

But that's par for the course. You guys elected the man who "likes people who don't get captured." Which say a lot about his die hard supporters too.

Saying that we shouldn't just do whatever Israel wants, and give them TONS of money for aid, and back them no matter what, is stupid. The U.S. gives around a total $3 BILLION a year to Israel. That's ridiculous, and then Trump gets mad and takes away some millions from Central American countries really need it, and where Central American countries getting better also helps us because of the number immigrants trying to leave those countries.

1. 3 billion out of 4 trillion? Peanuts. That is obviously not your real reason here.

2. YOur pretense that you don't want those illegals to come to this country is not credible at all.

3. Your only goal is to throw some shit against the wall to see if any of it will stick.

It's definitely part of my reason. If the U.S. was giving Guatemala $3 Billion a year, this forum would be freaking the fuck out wanting to get rid of it immediately.

Less than .01% of the federal budget and you claim that the spending is your reason here?

SnivelingDirectImperatorangel-small.gif

Yes, if the U.S. was giving Guatemala $3 Billion, this board would flip the fuck out. The percentage of the budget you are saying is totally irrelevant. Look at the outrage on this forum over Obama's "cash payout" to Iran for $1.7 Billion. You could post 5,000 gifs and it wouldn't change that.

When a person is the President, and they have the kind of platform they do, they have a higher responsibility to be careful what they say.

What she said was not an attack on anyone, and her underlying message is very true. When the U.S. makes payments and helps Israel it's all good, but anyone else... it isn't. Why do we help Israel so much? Why did Trump call Benjamin Netanyahu "Your prime minister" to American citizens? It's bullshit.

What did she say was a threat to anyone? The only thing she screwed up saying is "Some people" did "something." That's not disrespect... it would only be disrespect if she did it on purpose, with intent, but it's a lot more likely that since English is her second language she didn't know better. That's not how people that want to hate her are going to take it however.

Yeah sure. Watch here where she basically Equates Al Quaeda with the United States.
If she's getting threats its because of the words coming out of her mouth. Seems to me she cant tell the difference
between criticism of terrorist organizations and what would be everyday Muslims. She has a mental problem if she feels compelled to defend Al Quaeda.

What she said was not an attack on anyone, and her underlying message is very true. When the U.S. makes payments and helps Israel it's all good, but anyone else... it isn't. Why do we help Israel so much? Why did Trump call Benjamin Netanyahu "Your prime minister" to American citizens? It's bullshit.
What she said was a slap in the face to every American, what are you talking about?
Why israel? Because, they are the only country in the middle east that has open elections and aren't being controlled by Muslims.

Trump's video didn't cause the death threats or put anyone's lives in danger. Only people to blame for threats are the people making them. And you might as well give up on this "We can shame people into censoring themselves" tact, especially when you so hypocritically refuse to apply the same standard to both sides.

Omar is an elected official; someone should have told her that means people get to criticize her, and that they will do so. If she can't handle it without demanding that everyone shut up, I would suggest she get a different job.

Have someone explain to you the concept of Allies and non-allies.

While I think that people making death threats are fucking losers and need to do some serious jail time, this is in no way on Trump.

She needs to realize that as a representative, she has a responsibility to the people who elected her, and the country the employs her. That means she WILL adhere to our treaties and respect our allies.

Nothing is wrong with saying that we need to look more closely at Isreal and its policies. We do the same for every country. But she isn't coming from a place of concern with regard to international relations. She is going based purely on her religious background.

I can just hear the uproar if a Christian were to say the same thing about some Muslim shithole.

Oh, wait....we already have that.

This post is anti-patriotic, pro-Islam bullshit. Check your rearview mirror to be sure to which flag and faith you swear allegiance. Omar is an ISIS plant. The day could come, very soon, when American traitors who chose Islam and Islamic Caliphate over Christianity and their nation of birth get to learn exactly how their Muslim masters regard them. Those who bow to, wipe sweat from and kiss the brow of Islam are naïve, dangerous fools. Omar is no patriot. She neither holds nor swears allegiance to or for the foundations of our American Civilization. The sooner radical Leftist imbeciles realize this, the sooner they will walk a path free of broken glass. Thank God we've elected a President who will never apologize for being American nor for choosing America first.

Yeah sure. Watch here where she basically Equates Al Quaeda with the United States.
If she's getting threats its because of the words coming out of her mouth. Seems to me she cant tell the difference
between criticism of terrorist organizations and what would be everyday Muslims. She has a mental problem if she feels compelled to defend Al Quaeda.

There is NOTHING in that video that says what you said. She was only laughing because the interviewer was laughing and being playful. What she said is absolutely true. If an Arab commits a murder here, the very first thing U.S. citizens do is try to tie him to an Arab group and condemn that group for that one person's actions. If a white kid shoots up a school, the first thing U.S. citizens due is check to see if he was mentally ill, bullied, or abused. We don't look to see if he was part of any large groups like the Catholic church and condemn the entire Catholic faith because of him. If we do tie him to a group and condemn them, it's only much later into the investigation, except on this forum where if it is a Black male they are automatically blamed being part of Black Lives Matter, or if they commit a crime that posters deem liberal, they say that person HAS TO BE ANTIFA and condemn them.

Forum List

Back