Trump nominates Gorsuch

It's going to be entertaining to watch the left attack this all-American guy. Keep on showing the country what you are, you collection of rejects.
Thankfully the quality side of the democratic gene pool collective voted for Donald Trump and backs him still. What is left is currently rioting in the stree s, causing havoc to the lives of everyday Americans who want our country made great again: a beacon of liberty and Justice.

After Obama appoints the wise Latina, and the Hobbit we get a strong Conservative judge to restore balance to the court. Brilliant!!

I agree. The man is a clone of Scalia and I doubt much would change in the Court.

The Dems are all set to disapprove the man. Of course they don't have the power to do anything.

You can't cure stupid.

I heard Nancy Pelosi say in a trembling voice that if you breath air and drink water he is not a good pick for America. That's all I need to know to give him my full support.

Trump has nominated Judge Neil M. Gorsuch for the Supreme Court let the over the top hysteria begin.

The Democrats had a rent-a-mob outside with signs to protest Gorsuch minutes after he was nominated. Hopefully they were able to make his name legible so people would know the name of the next anti-Christ.

Not to worry Dims, they say Ginsburg is good to go for at least another 9 years.

They are working feverishly to keep her alive.

patient-on-life-support.jpg

She will outlive Trump

Sure, after Madonna does her thing.

Not to worry Dims, they say Ginsburg is good to go for at least another 9 years.

They are working feverishly to keep her alive.

patient-on-life-support.jpg

She will outlive Trump

Sure, after Madonna does her thing.

Judge Ginsberg despises Trump. She will never give him the satisfaction of naming her replacement

Ginsberg will live to 100, Trump will have a cerebral hemorrhage due to the stresses of the job

Forum List

Back