Trump National Security Adviser: Deep State Will 'for Sure' Rig 2024 Election

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Yes, this loathsome deplorable basket of antics is inevitable.

And - let's be honest folks, this is the fundamental consideration of our times.

If the Left can artificially extract MAGA from the cultural/political zeitgeist - they remove any dissent and any necessity to even justify their hegemonic approach to placating all the elements in their favor.

Translation: If the "Deplorables" discover the Cheat Codes to the election enigmas, everything in this Nation transforms over night.

And the elites cannot survive such a development.

Last edited:

And - let's be honest folks, this is the fundamental consideration of our times.

If the Left can artificially extract MAGA from the cultural/political zeitgeist - they remove any dissent and any necessity to even justify their hegemonic approach to placating all the elements in their favor.

Translation: If the "Deplorables" discover the Cheat Codes to the election enigmas, everything in this Nation transforms over night.

And the Nation cannot survive such a development.
The left is definitely going to try to steal the election again in.

Lightweight weirdo:

Kathleen Troia "K.T." McFarland (born July 22, 1951) was the Deputy National Security Advisor to President Donald Trump from January 20, 2017 to May 19, 2017.

Why didn't they steal the House of Reps? :auiqs.jpg:

They came pretty fuckin' close.

But then the GOP learned to ballot harvest like you swine....in NY and Cali of all fuckin' places.

Next election: You should be very afraid. Word has it, we're bringin' the heat.

Will Trump "for sure" be unable to prove it in court even to Trump-appointed judges?

Will Trump "for sure" be unable to prove it in court even to Trump-appointed judges?

Lemme guess: "Conservative From Georgia" with a fucking Reagan avatar actually means you're a Never Trump RINO scumbag who shills for the Establishment Left.

After all, it's important I understand who I am talking to here.

And I think I pretty much nailed it.

Kinda like McCarthy with the "Debt Ceiling" ;)

They came pretty fuckin' close.

But then the GOP learned to ballot harvest like you swine....in NY and Cali of all fuckin' places.

Next election: You should be very afraid. Word has it, we're bringin' the heat.
Yeah, QAnon is right on it.

51341430_1082522668600052_2179534072647254016_n.jpg

Lemme guess: "Conservative From Georgia" with a fucking Reagan avatar actually means you're a Never Trump RINO scumbag who shills for the Establishment Left.

new avatar for you

diaper man.jpg

You were asked if Trump will prove fraud in court, and you went crickets.

I think this shows that Trump knows he won't win. So he is setting up the next round of conspiracy theories.

At the very least he will make serious bank from his followers.

Forum List

Back