Trump: My One ‘Do-Over’ Would Be Jeff Sessions

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Yes, his one BIGLY MISTAKE....take a Republican DEEP STATER for a guy who really cared about America...NOT!....BUT I have serious doubts about FBI director Wray. He is covering up the crimes committed by the FBI.

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” President Donald Trump said given another chance he would not appoint former Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as attorney general.

Host Chuck Todd asked, “If you could have one do-over as president, what would it be?”

Trump replied, “It would be personnel.”

He continued, “I would say if I had one do-over, it would be, I would not have appointed Jeff Sessions to be attorney general. That would be my one.”

Sessions’ recusal in the 2016 Russian interference probe led to the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Sessions knifed Trump in the back. Selfishly accepting the AG job when he already knew he would recuse himself from this Russia nonsense allowing the left to undermine the new president with a 2 year investigation by a special counsel. Sessions was loyal during Trump's campaign but you ALWAYS step down if you hurt a new president with this kind of distraction.

After seeing Barr in action, no shit Sherlock. Trump needed to recognize that he had no bench strength, and needed good people from the "GOP Establishment" to build the GOP "brand". In addition to Sessions, his first picks at a cabinet were generally marginal picks, Tillerson, Zinke, Price, Shulkin, Pruitt, Priebus, Bannon, and Spicer. He seems to be getting much better at picking cabinet members, and has a top notch cabinet currently.

Who knew that Sessions would be a gutless, nutless wimp of a cuck?

But, yeah. Sessions was a terrible mistake.

Sessions should find a dark place to crawl into and not come out. The man is an embarrassment

Yes, his one BIGLY MISTAKE....take a Republican DEEP STATER for a guy who really cared about America...NOT!....BUT I have serious doubts about FBI director Wray. He is covering up the crimes committed by the FBI.

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” President Donald Trump said given another chance he would not appoint former Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) as attorney general.

Host Chuck Todd asked, “If you could have one do-over as president, what would it be?”

Trump replied, “It would be personnel.”

He continued, “I would say if I had one do-over, it would be, I would not have appointed Jeff Sessions to be attorney general. That would be my one.”

Sessions’ recusal in the 2016 Russian interference probe led to the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Sessions, and Tillerson and Mattis, Nielsen, Zinke, Kelly, Pruitt, McMaster, Price, Priebus....there is a long list of personnel decisions that Trump decided were not good ones.

Sessions. Who would have thought a conservative Alabama politician would have studiously followed the letter of the law? Trump's jaw must have hit the floor. Jeff Sessions ending up being the most ethical Trump appointee says a lot about the rest of them.

Sessions. Who would have thought a conservative Alabama politician would have studiously followed the letter of the law? Trump's jaw must have hit the floor. Jeff Sessions ending up being the most ethical Trump appointee says a lot about the rest of them.
Sessions was feckless, frightened and incompetent.

Probably, but not in the case of recusing himself from the Mueller investigation. Sometimes even despicable men choose to do the right thing. When the list of Trump administration criminals is drawn up in the future his name will not be on it.

Probably, but not in the case of recusing himself from the Mueller investigation. Sometimes even despicable men choose to do the right thing. When the list of Trump administration criminals is drawn up in the future his name will not be on it.
No ones name on it as no list but emotionally satisfying projection I am sure.

No ones name on it as no list but emotionally satisfying projection I am sure.
Whatever, please continue attacking the conservative racist piece of shit who inexplicably put the rule of law before party for once.

Sessions, if he had any ethics and integrity wouldn't have recused himself. He was a spineless deep state
operative as it ended up. Of course, you liked him.

Sessions, if he had any ethics and integrity wouldn't have recused himself. He was a spineless deep state
Ethics rules said recuse. It's as I have said before: the "deep state" is merely a Trumpian code word for the rule of law. Every time some rule or law stands in Trump's path he starts bitching about a shadow government conspiring against him. None of you can understand why Trump cannot actually be above the law like some emperor.

Ethics rules said recuse. .
For what????

Forum List

Back