Trump: My first 100 days have been the most successful in American history

All I can wonder is how much more he would have accomplished so far if he had a media as supportive of him as they were for Barack, and the GOP were half as well together and unified as the Dems are? But I am very confident things will only improve with time, I mean, 100 days ago, he had zero experience at being a politician.
The bastard assured all of us that kind of experience was not needed. If you take a job and have no experience, you start out as an apprentice, in this case certainly no higher than a state representative. Now we see nothing but 100 days of incompetence. The media is being far too kind to the clown.

I fear our economy is going to crash when the dumb republicans cut infrastructure, science, r&d and education investment. Fucking idiots.
I think that by the end of 2019 we will being seeing a recession as severe as Bush's.
I would say probably sooner. We have been in an economic expansion for over 84 months. The average economic expansion since WWII is 54 months. We are certainly overdue for an economic contraction. If we make it past June 2019, we will have set a record for longest economic expansion since 1854.

He has played more golf than any President in history
Also sent the most tweets

Yes, because he's not every allowed to have personal time. I'm pretty sure he has worked more than Obama.

Oh, and at least his family isn't fugly like the Obama family is. Obama's two kids and wife are disgusting apes.

Yes, because he's not every allowed to have personal time. I'm pretty sure he has worked more than Obama.

Oh, and at least his family isn't fugly like the Obama family is. Obama's two kids and wife are disgusting apes.
Oh, a racist

Looks like no reply is necessary

More on Trumps 100 days: Remember when he was touted as a New York liberal who was the real LGBT friendly candidate??Horseshit!

HRC Launches 100 Day Timeline of Trump’s Attacks on LGBTQ People | Human Rights Campaign

HRC launched a website -- HRC.org/Trump -- chronicling the Trump Administration’s unprecedented attacks against the LGBTQ community. The timeline, which will continue to be updated, spotlights efforts to undermine the LGBTQ community from rescinding guidelines protecting transgender students, to appointing Jeff Sessions to the nation’s highest law enforcement post, to threatening a “license to discriminate” Executive Order and erasing LGBTQ people in federal data gathering -- as well as how the community is fighting back.

Since the moment he walked into the Oval Office, Donald Trump has attacked our progress and undermined the rights of countless Americans,” said HRC President Chad Griffin. “After promising to be a president for all Americans
, Trump has stacked his cabinet with anti-LGBTQ officials, rescinded protections for transgender students, pushed a Muslim ban and draconian deportation orders, and is reportedly considering a license to discriminate order. But instead of dividing us, Donald Trump has united us. Never before have Americans been more eager to participate, to advocate and to fight back. And today, HRC and our grassroots army are harnessing the full power of our democracy to protect our progress and resist Donald Trump’s attacks.”

All I can wonder is how much more he would have accomplished so far if he had a media as supportive of him as they were for Barack, and the GOP were half as well together and unified as the Dems are? But I am very confident things will only improve with time, I mean, 100 days ago, he had zero experience at being a politician.
In what way would Trump's accomplishments be increased by more positive media coverage? His popularity ratings, maybe; I doubt if it would do much to shift the current makeup of Congress, which is what has slowed him down the most.

In what way would Trump's accomplishments be increased by more positive media coverage?

You're kidding, right? The whole point of the media these days is not to bring you the news of events but to set public opinion. That is why the far left has worked hard to control most of it. 99% of the people out there have never met Trump, never been to DC, etc., all they know of the guy is what they read or hear on TV. How do you think some of these wackos like Pelosi or Schumer, Watters and others keep getting reelected in the first place? If the voters, influenced by the media they see did not think they were fighting the good fight, they would elect someone else into office. So now we have a Dem party largely coerced out of the voters by carefully controlled news stories that on Day 1 set out to condemn, dispose and oppose Trump on every matter bar none before they even knew what those matters might be! Though the Dems are now the big losers at every level, their position is basically if you want to get along with us, rather than us working with you, meeting you half way, you have to agree to still come completely to our side and act as though we were still the party in power!!! The GOP may be idiots and incompetents, but they try, while the Dems are completely incapable of changing direction even if it leads them and the nation right off a cliff. That is why Trump won---- he is basically a new, third emerging party put into power by all the people sick of realizing that neither straight party line is doing them any good. We want results, not more empty talk and false promises. And now we have a guy in office who has devoted his whole life to his word being good and getting very successful results.

He has done some good. That's for sure. But he is so full of shit .. And his EOs can be undone easier than getting done.
However, Clinton didn't win and he beat the media and the establishment. That's a YUGE accomplishment.

So, if you owned a manufacturing company & were looking for a plant manager,
and hired a guy who said how he would lower your costs, increase your profits, and cut inventories.

He stops by after three months and asks for a raise. You ask what he has done.

He says, I told my foremen to lower costs & cut inventory. I told the sales people to sell more. I've done what I promised!

You look at the numbers & see production has slowed, inventory is not lower and sales are weak.

Trump supporters would give him a raise while patting him on the back.

Intelligent people would laugh in his face.

In what way would Trump's accomplishments be increased by more positive media coverage?

You're kidding, right? The whole point of the media these days is not to bring you the news of events but to set public opinion. That is why the far left has worked hard to control most of it. 99% of the people out there have never met Trump, never been to DC, etc., all they know of the guy is what they read or hear on TV. How do you think some of these wackos like Pelosi or Schumer, Watters and others keep getting reelected in the first place? If the voters, influenced by the media they see did not think they were fighting the good fight, they would elect someone else into office. So now we have a Dem party largely coerced out of the voters by carefully controlled news stories that on Day 1 set out to condemn, dispose and oppose Trump on every matter bar none before they even knew what those matters might be! Though the Dems are now the big losers at every level, their position is basically if you want to get along with us, rather than us working with you, meeting you half way, you have to agree to still come completely to our side and act as though we were still the party in power!!! The GOP may be idiots and incompetents, but they try, while the Dems are completely incapable of changing direction even if it leads them and the nation right off a cliff. That is why Trump won---- he is basically a new, third emerging party put into power by all the people sick of realizing that neither straight party line is doing them any good. We want results, not more empty talk and false promises. And now we have a guy in office who has devoted his whole life to his word being good and getting very successful results.
99% of the people out there have never met Trump, never been to DC, etc., all they know of the guy is what they read or hear on TV. How do you think some of these wackos like Pelosi or Schumer, Watters and others keep getting reelected in the first place? If the voters, influenced by the media they see did not think they were fighting the good fight, they would elect someone else into office.
Alright. But those folks have been getting elected for a long time (God knows why) and the country elected Trump regardless of the negative coverage of his campaign. What the country's opinion of Trump is in November 2018 is what will show us the goods. I can understand the media having a bit of an attitude toward him at this point: his slamming of them might actually have some kernel of truth in it, but he blows it up out of all proportion to the point of making it ridiculous.

Are you saying those are not his tweets. The press hacked Trump's Twitter account? That wasn't Trump talking on TV?

Quit blaming the press because Trump is ignorant, can't speak, has really shallow, poor ideas, and lies all the freaking time.

I guess you blame your miror for being ugly?

Oh, a racist

How is that racist? There are white people who are ugly too.

Oh, a racist

How is that racist? There are white people who are ugly too.
Are your family apes too?

President Trump tweeted exactly 500 times in his first 100 days. he ought to tweet more!

Forum List

Back