Trump Must Release Tax Returns, Supreme Court rules

Trump's CFO is testifying about how he committed bank fraud and tax fraud.
that’s a lie. a massive lie

next you’re gonna tell us how the doj is independent from the president..oh wait…you already did! haha

Trump Must Release Tax Returns, Supreme Court rules​

poor donny - it's ALL coming down on him at once.

jan 6

stealing top secrets

georgia DA

letitia james NYC AG

alvin bragg SDNY

e jean carroll's defamation lawsuit coming up...

& now donny's taxes may reveal stuff that just might bite him in his ample orange ass.

Trump isn't giving his tax returns to congress. Never happen.

Fishing my ass. When the trumps found out how their CFO was cheating on his taxes, they didn't fire him, but gave him a huge raise and kept him cooking their books. Trump knows this, Congress knows this, the IRS knows this, and you know this. For Trump this really ain't good. For the rest of us, very funny and generally entertaining to watch the wheels grind slowly away at that ass.
dude - i've made minor mistakes in my taxes and the IRS let me know about it. i fail to see how trump has gotten things past the IRS with them looking as hard as they are for ANYTHING to incriminate him.

i get you hate him. i do. im not a huge fan of him either. but this all out desire / quest to find him guilty of SOMETHING is pure bullshit.

you went for NUCLEAR SECRETS and failed. you went for RUSSIA and failed.

this will fail to and you'll walk away angry because that is the only option you've given yourself. your life won't be complete for some stupid ass reason unless you see harm come to someone.

and that is as fucking sad as you can be.

dude - i've made minor mistakes in my taxes and the IRS let me know about it. i fail to see how trump has gotten things past the IRS with them looking as hard as they are for ANYTHING to incriminate him.

i get you hate him. i do. im not a huge fan of him either. but this all out desire / quest to find him guilty of SOMETHING is pure bullshit.

this will fail to and you'll walk away angry because that is the only option you've given yourself. your life won't be complete for some stupid ass reason unless you see harm come to someone.

Would you care to pull up a thread where I went for nuclear secrets or something where I went for charges on Russia, or are you just referring to them, in case something works?

'Douglas Letter, a lawyer for the House, however, urged the court to reject Trump’s bid to delay the subpoena noting that the House had spent “more than three years” conducting oversight related to whether the IRS can effectively and impartially apply federal tax laws to presidents.

Letter said that Trump’s term in office “amplified” such concerns.

“Mr. Trump owned a complex web of businesses, engaged in business activities internationally, had a history of aggressive tax avoidance (as he has boasted), claimed to be under ‘continuous audit’ since before his Presidency, and repeatedly denounced IRS audits of him as ‘unfair,’” Letter wrote.'

Trump has only himself to blame.

'Douglas Letter, a lawyer for the House, however, urged the court to reject Trump’s bid to delay the subpoena noting that the House had spent “more than three years” conducting oversight related to whether the IRS can effectively and impartially apply federal tax laws to presidents.

“Mr. Trump owned a complex web of businesses, engaged in business activities internationally, had a history of aggressive tax avoidance (as he has boasted), claimed to be under ‘continuous audit’ since before his Presidency, and repeatedly denounced IRS audits of him as ‘unfair,’” Letter wrote.'

What's Congress gonna do now that they get his tax information?

true…running a successful business and then running a successful was his fault..and it pissed off the demafasict

anyone that doesn’t put the demafasict party and agenda first has themselves to blame for their oppressive abuses of power

Would you care to pull up a thread where I went for nuclear secrets or something where I went for charges on Russia, or are you just referring to them, in case something works?
I'm talking left in general. The madness to GET TRUMP is fucking insane.

Are you denying the left hasnt been after him for 6 years?

I'm talking left in general. The madness to GET TRUMP is fucking insane.

Are you denying the left hasnt been after him for 6 years?
Oh, they definitely have, but hey, couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

I went for years getting audited every year. I always owed them some little bit, always less than $500.00. It was just a hassle because I had to take time going to the audit and pay the accountant. Then I instructed the accountant to make a mistake. An easily discovered mistake that resulted in my overpaying the IRS by between $450 and $500. The audits stopped. I never had another.

Oh, they definitely have, but hey, couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
That's just it. You are emotionally involved and searching for anything to make your hate happy.

Meanwhile ignore real crimes.

Forum List

Back