Trump Mugshot Debate

May 4, 2022
There is a debate going on now that centers on Mr. Trump's being arrested and charged with a crime. Focus is on his behavior concerning his mugshot.

Here's a view I believe people will find interesting

Attachments

• MSNBC Video Trump Mugshot Rochelle Ritchie.mp4
    2.3 MB
There is a debate going on now that centers on Mr. Trump's being arrested and charged with a crime. Focus is on his behavior concerning his mugshot.

Here's a view I believe people will find interesting
They're incredibly proud of it. Inexplicable.

The intensity of the love they have for their god is only growing.

• Banned
Here we have: Rochelle Ritchie is a television host, reporter, and writer, who has been featured on several networks including Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, MSNBC, CNN, i24 News, The Breakfast Club, Revolt TV, and News Nation Now.

Team Trump making money off his mug shot.

"I'm not sure the mug shot is gonna help Democrats win an election...when I saw the photo...I can tell you I was not excited. I was not celebrating it all because this is just something to pacify, I mean he still has to o through the legal process. He still has to be found innocent or guilty and until we get to that level I think that's when there is a time for celebration, whether you're for or against Trump. I do however find it interesting though that the Biden ahh, administration also sort of fund raise off of this mugshot. Because let's not forget that after it was released, Biden posted that it would be a good day to donate to his campaign." -- "And this is why you have people thinking that our politics is being weaponized through this arrest, the charge, and the mugshot of Donald Trump."

She mentions "people thinking that our politics is being weaponized " but I have to laugh at her here (former FOX 'fair and balanced' Clown that she is). Politics weaponized? Has she ever seen Trump at a rally, on a debate stage, or has she read his late into the night angry, hateful, nasty Tweets and his bizarre all CAPS Truth (PRAVDA) posts?

• Banned
They're incredibly proud of it. Inexplicable.

The intensity of the love they have for their god is only growing.
Trump pretends he loves them and tells that they're 'very special'

short-bus.jpg

Very Special!

He blew smoke up their collective ass when he said: "And I became president and they didn't, meaning you became president" ...and it's driving them craaazy" :auiqs.jpg:

There's littlle doubt that Trump had confederates involved in producing the photo. Some of it was artful measures being used but some of it was photoshopped.

The width of Trump's face in the photo has been altered.

Trump pretends he loves them and tells that they're 'very special'

View attachment 821021
Very Special!

He blew smoke up their collective ass when he said: "And I became president and they didn't, meaning you became president" ...and it's driving them craaazy" :auiqs.jpg:
And "I'm being indicted for you"

Madness. How are they not insulted by this?

I don't think the caption "never surrender" is a good idea, because the message is counter to the problem of Black suspects evading lawful arrest.

Trump_mugshot - I_run_this_country.png

Last edited:
"run the block" is what the strongest/smartest man in the jail block claims.

haven't you ever been to jail?
Do you often confuse 'jail' with 'prison'?

You're a cheap, loser, pretender.

Do you often confuse 'probation' with 'parole'? I thought so.

and confusing both 'strongest' and smartest' is pathetic. Go away and post your fantasies elsewhere, bitch.

Forum List

Back