Trump misses his "McCain" moment

It's funny how much the dems love McCain now.

Just like they loved him when he was a "maverick" derailing Conservative victories.

But, strangely opposite of how much they hated him when he dared to be a threat to their agenda by running against Obama.

Dems.

I wonder if they were ever honest, if their heads would explode?

Stupid and childish response (as expected)......

None of us are stating a "love" for McCain; HOWEVER, he is much more of a decent republican than any of these current morons including....of course...Trump.

If you cannot see the difference, then you are indeed one of the fringe, right wing idiots.

Thats because McCain is a hero

Just ask Trump

Just NOT right after McCain has insulted Trump.

Because after all, that's really not the best time to get a serious position.

You wouldn't be trying to be misleading now, would you?

What would that have to do with whether POWs are heroes?

"I prefer those who were not captured"

Because taking someones response right after the former POW in question had just insulted him, would be dishonest.

YOu aren't trying to be dishonest are you?

You know...that is probably Trumps biggest personality shortfall

The inability to take any criticism or insult without responding with a personal attack. It is a trait you would expect from a young child. But someone who is trying to convince us he should be President of the United States being unable to accept criticism is unbelievable

Can you imagine if Bush or Obama responded like Trump every time they are criticised?

I like the way you switched arguments so smoothly there.

NO admission that you were being dishonest, which you were, and straight into suggesting that Republicans should not respond when you libs attack us, because that is the "Mature" thing to do.

Screw that. YOu want "Mature"?

You first.

Which of the people criticizing Trump are liberal?

Just like they loved him when he was a "maverick" derailing Conservative victories.

But, strangely opposite of how much they hated him when he dared to be a threat to their agenda by running against Obama.

Dems.

None of us are stating a "love" for McCain; HOWEVER, he is much more of a decent republican than any of these current morons including....of course...Trump.

If you cannot see the difference, then you are indeed one of the fringe, right wing idiots.

LOL.

It was about as much of a surprise as the sun coming up in the MOring, as you libs, especially the libs in the media were shocked, just shocked to look at McCain's voting record and suddenly "discovered" that he was actually a terrible conservative.

And just as surprising, now that he is useful to you again, you turn on a dime and Trump is bad for insulting him (back).

If you can't see how transparent you libs are, you are one of the mainstream, left wing idiots.

Just NOT right after McCain has insulted Trump.

Because after all, that's really not the best time to get a serious position.

You wouldn't be trying to be misleading now, would you?

Because taking someones response right after the former POW in question had just insulted him, would be dishonest.

The inability to take any criticism or insult without responding with a personal attack. It is a trait you would expect from a young child. But someone who is trying to convince us he should be President of the United States being unable to accept criticism is unbelievable

Can you imagine if Bush or Obama responded like Trump every time they are criticised?

NO admission that you were being dishonest, which you were, and straight into suggesting that Republicans should not respond when you libs attack us, because that is the "Mature" thing to do.

You first.

You for one.

Dems.

LOL.

It was about as much of a surprise as the sun coming up in the MOring, as you libs, especially the libs in the media were shocked, just shocked to look at McCain's voting record and suddenly "discovered" that he was actually a terrible conservative.

And just as surprising, now that he is useful to you again, you turn on a dime and Trump is bad for insulting him (back).

If you can't see how transparent you libs are, you are one of the mainstream, left wing idiots.

Keep digging that hole...AND, by all means, back a loser and know that the only way for republicans to see the inside of the oval office is on tourist tours.

Dems.

LOL.

Keep digging that hole...AND, by all means, back a loser and know that the only way for republicans to see the inside of the oval office is on tourist tours.

Trump is addressing the issues that need to be addressed.

It would have been better if the Establishment GOP had had the moral courage to do that. Especially if they had done it twenty years ago.

BUt they didn't.

I'm not going to ignore the only candidate saying the right things, just because he is not a career politician.

I'm not going to ignore the only candidate saying the right things, just because he is not a career politician.

Well, you're "right".......when you're drowning, even a couple of straws seem like a lifeline.

Under the guise of not "really hearing the question", Trump will come the closest he's ever come to a semblance of an apology. His choice is both difficult and simple......Don't apologize and hold on to that ultra right fringe, or apologize and lose them to Cruz or Carson.

Well, you're "right".......when you're drowning, even a couple of straws seem like a lifeline.

Things are not going well for America, and are very likely to get far worse.

Neither party has any real answer for the real issues facing US today.

Trump is at least addressing two of them in a constructive manner, immigration and trade.

Under the guise of not "really hearing the question", Trump will come the closest he's ever come to a semblance of an apology. His choice is both difficult and simple......Don't apologize and hold on to that ultra right fringe, or apologize and lose them to Cruz or Carson.

"Fringe"?

There is nothing "fringe" about wanting to enforce our immigration laws or wanting trade policy that doesn't have huge trade deficits forever.

Fringe"?

There is nothing "fringe" about wanting to enforce our immigration laws or wanting trade policy that doesn't have huge trade deficits forever.

Hardly.....Immigration.....regardless of the rhetoric....is NOT our main problem and, regarding trade, let Trump apply for the Secretary of Commerce post and let him show all of us "how its done."

Our nation's problems and potentials are much more than the 2 above issues.

Fringe"?

Hardly.....Immigration.....regardless of the rhetoric....is NOT our main problem and, regarding trade, let Trump apply for the Secretary of Commerce post and let him show all of us "how its done."

Our nation is undergoing a radical change brought on by immigration.

What issue is more important than the changing of who we are?

You first.

You for one.

I wasn't on the stage on Wednesday...or was I?

Fringe"?

We have been going through that radical change for 150 years

Conservatives hated each new arriving group

Trump will NEVER apologize
It is not in his nature

You first.

You for one.

I did not realize that your statement about not responding to insults was ONLY meant in the context of one specific incident.

I just have to shake my head and laugh. The OUTRAGE for someone NOT saying something is a bar set so high, it will be difficult to top this one. :lol:

Fringe"?

We have been going through that radical change for 150 years

Conservatives hated each new arriving group

Conservatives by their nature want slow change, not fast out of control change.

You don't think this change is for the good do you?

You first.

You for one.

I did not realize that your statement about not responding to insults was ONLY meant in the context of one specific incident.

Trump is incapable of ignoring any criticism without coming back with a personal insult

One of the reasons he is not suited to be President

Forum List

Back