Trump "Meltdown": Rages at Speaker Pelosi to her face over Turkey crisis

"Schumer says it was more of a “diatribe” than a dialogue and than Trump didn’t have a plan for containing ISIS"

So a few hundred Isis fighters escaped from prison and that means to Schumer that we have not contained Isis?...LMFAO and the retarded anti American media dutifully plays along.....what a joke....Trump's actions in Syria last week would have been done by any of the dems running for president right now and Schumer fucking knows it...and so do the dems in the media....Trump acted like an anti war dem last week and Schumer doesn't like it?...fucking insincere asshole....

The Kurdish YPG were never our allies. Turkey, however, is. A full NATO member and longtime ally hosting military bases.
Uneducated serfs like Lakhota are how the elite stay in power. She takes whatever line she is ordered to no matter how ridiculous or offensive to reality. In return she gets a handout from the government which was stolen from working people.

Wrong. Christ, you're too dumb to even know my gender.

you think there are 63 genders. Speaking of dumb.

"Schumer says it was more of a “diatribe” than a dialogue and than Trump didn’t have a plan for containing ISIS"

So a few hundred Isis fighters escaped from prison and that means to Schumer that we have not contained Isis?...LMFAO and the retarded anti American media dutifully plays along.....what a joke....Trump's actions in Syria last week would have been done by any of the dems running for president right now and Schumer fucking knows it...and so do the dems in the media....Trump acted like an anti war dem last week and Schumer doesn't like it?...fucking insincere asshole....

The Kurdish YPG were never our allies. Turkey, however, is. A full NATO member and longtime ally hosting military bases.
Uneducated serfs like Lakhota are how the elite stay in power. She takes whatever line she is ordered to no matter how ridiculous or offensive to reality. In return she gets a handout from the government which was stolen from working people.

Welcome to ignore. Bye...

Nah, Pelosi kept her cool. She's under Trump's skin and in his head. And she knows it.

Which is why she just laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.
She stormed out of the oval office...

They cut the camera off on the FOX feed. She was asked point blank if Don called her a communist. She could not give a straight answer. She sounds like Jimmy Stewart, the way she stutters. That’s her tell when she is lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was wondering if she was half tanked.....because she was wobbling and grinning uncontrollably.

Then you look at how serious and stonefaced Steny Hoyer was.....I kept thinking that Pelosi's facial movements and grinning was a sign of being drunk or high on coke.

We all know the meltdown was Trump's as obvious from his tweets.

The Democrats were probably still in shock after see how deranged Trump was.

You assfucks really should be embarrassed that Trump has made you this pathetic.

Nah, at this point they've got to be used to it. Even Trump's own people treat him like he's a petulant child.

And as Pelosi elegantly demonstrated in Trump's government shut down fiasco.....she knows how to deal with petulant children.

She ought to... she's been one for 147 years.

I just saw a fuming Chuck Schumer screaming at the cameras saying Trump was mean to Nancy Pelosi causing her to storm out.....and while he's doing this Nancy Pelosi couldn't contain her glee. It was sick and pathetic. Why would Pelosi be so happy about a serious matter such as this? Because it's once again...complete fucking BULLSHIT!!!

I could see Pelosi trying hard to suppress her laughter...but she just couldn't control herself. It was like watching a spoiled brat who was caught doing something wrong but having their mother defend her, regardless how horrid she acted.

It's like when a little brat teases her sister and then when her sister smacks her back.....Mommy grabs her sister and beats her right in front of her. It was just like that. Sick.....Demented.....Pathetically obvious.

I'm waiting for the YouTube video of this sick display to come out. Democrats say they left White House meeting on Syria after Trump 'meltdown'

what a repulsive old bat. If she isn’t in the Whitehouse threatening military paychecks for Mexican citizens she’s there demanding troops for Kurds. Democrats have always been loyal to foreigners first. Does nobody else notice this?

Only bigots and members of the lunatic fringe believe anything you post.
So you *dont* believe she shut the government down over DACA?
And you *dont* believe she was just in the White House demanding American soldiers defend their YPG?

Reality doesn’t mean much to you.

Welcome to ignore. Bye...
You didn’t know anything about Syria, Kurds, Turkey or the “Southern Rebellion”. But CNN said we need soldiers there and you said “let me take to a chat room and repeat the propaganda”.
You are a Marxist waste of oxygen living off the sweat of working people.

Trump is clearly feeling the heat from his Kurd betrayal.

Nah.... There is no heat except for the American oil conglomerates....

The Kurds will now stop blowing up school buses...Russia will take its rightful place as the hegemon in that area and with it they can foot the bills and the headaches....

In the end the Kurds will be far better off.

Jo

Better off? Senator Rubio said Turks were beheading Kurds. Is that better off?
Did you feel the same when Saddam was doing the same to his people? Oh, I know the answer. You didn't like it under Clinton, but under Bush. You supported it.

my my lookie at the warmongering liberal folks
We should be celebrating that a prez wants to get us out of the ME.
No president so far has gotten the policy right...except one, Donald J Trump.

You mean like a thousand U.S. troops who were preventing genocide of our Kurdish ally and preventing a resurgence of ISIS? Really...? BTW, those troops were acting mostly in an advisory capacity to the Kurds who were doing all the fighting - and dying.
The Kurds are a mix over the place. We need to bring our boys home. We can send a drone over there if needed. You know to save our troops?
They aren't going home, they're going to Saudi Arabia...trump makes more money that way.

You're an idiot. Please provide one single example of how Donald Trump has profited from being President?
By the numbers: How Trump properties profited from his presidency
Lol, I looked it up. Those poor soldiers got to stay at a 5 star hotel for $105 a night. Please tell me again how Trump profited? Tell your lies somewhere else.

Speaker Pelosi proved once again why she is so great. Trump can't intimidate her. Go Nancy!

Not really she ran out of a meeting, where the other democrats stayed to continue the meeting, where it was more productive according to McCarthy:

McCarthy on Trump meeting: Was more productive without Pelosi

Speaker Pelosi proved once again why she is so great. Trump can't intimidate her. Go Nancy!

Not really she ran out of a meeting, where the other democrats stayed to continue the meeting, where it was more productive according to McCarthy:

Speaker Pelosi is playing multi-dimensional chess. Trump is playing marbles.

It's so true. She really is outmaneuvering him. And Trump knows it. He and Pelosi go back a bit. He respects her. His attempt at distraction in Syria has backfired horribly. I wonder what is next?

The Senate minority leader said the president berated the House speaker when she met with him to discuss his actions on Turkey.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Democrats storm out. I don't blame them!
Truth hurts? Anyway he already made her feel hurt once before.

Trump hasn't done anything to Nancy Pelosi. He has yet to lay a finger on her, figuratively. She has cut him to ribbons every time he's gone after her. He caved utterly to her in the budget stand-off and got nothing, after shutting down the government for nearly 6 weeks. He still doesn't have money for his dumb wall.

This is no different.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

The meeting came after what Pelosi said was “a very difficult time for” Trump, referencing the House’s nonbinding resolution that opposes the president’s withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria.

Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS.

More: Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Pure commie propaganda, others in the room were wondering what palousey was smoking. LMAO

It's so true. She really is outmaneuvering him. And Trump knows it. He and Pelosi go back a bit. He respects her. His attempt at distraction in Syria has backfired horribly. I wonder what is next?

The video is 9 minutes long, yet blasted in less than 2 minutes......

It is amusing to see such ignorance that Lahkota and Indiana spouts about the Turkey "crisis". when the problem was started during the Obama administration. From The Last Refuge

Posted on October 13, 2019 by sundance

President Trump is 100% Correct on Syria Withdrawal – Here’s Why…

Selected Excerpt:

So what has President Trump decided? What are the outcomes?

Turkish President Erdogan was going to enter Syria regardless of what the EU, NATO or the U.S. said about it. Erdogan has the support of political Islam, that’s what is important to his objectives. The EU is so weak, they won’t kick Turkey out of NATO.

Ultimately President Trump is highlighting the reason why the U.S. should withdraw from NATO by spotlighting the insufferable weakness of the assembly. NATO won’t even vote to defend their own interests, so why should the U.S. be their crutch?

With Europe refusing to stand-up to defend their own interests, President Trump is removing U.S. forces from the untenable position of guarding all the big cat cages, ad infinitum, to keep the zoo status intact.

Instead, President Trump is going to support the Arab coalition and the GCC that has been assembling a military coalition to protect itself from the Muslim Brotherhood.

That is why President Trump is willing to support Saudi Arabia with more troops, while withdrawing from Syria where the U.S. was having to stand alone to protect the interests of Europeans who will not protect themselves.

In one regional area the U.S. will support and defend Israel, Egypt and Jordan. In the Southern region the U.S. will support the Gulf Cooperation Council (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Yemen, Bahrain and Qatar).

Will political Islam likely have a resurgence in the region, and will Recep Erdogan rise as the head of the Ottoman Empire once again? The former is likely, the latter is unknown.

President Trump is correctly withdrawing U.S. troops from a position of adversarialism against a NATO member. Why should the U.S. protect the interests of allies who will not stand-up to protect themselves…

and again, from The Last Refuge:

Posted on October 14, 2019 by sundance

Trump’s Syrian Maneuver Works – President Erdogan Asks for Negotiations With Kurds in Syria…

Excerpt:

President Trump has played this out perfectly. By isolating Turkish President Recep Erdogan, and effectively leaving him naked to an alliance of his enemies, Erdogan is now urgently asking for the U.S. to mediate peace negotiations with Kurdish forces.

This request happens immediately after President Trump signed an executive order [See Here] triggering the sanction authority of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. Erdogan called the White House requesting an urgent phone call with President Trump.

After President Trump talked to Kurdish General Mazloum Kobani Abdi, the commander of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces, President Trump then discussed the options available to President Erdogan. As a result of that conversation, Erdogan requested the U.S. mediate negotiations. Vice-President Mike Pence announces he will be traveling to the region with National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien to lead that effort.

===========================================

How many people did Trump actually remove.....?

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats are so easily mislead, and lied to by the Trump hating media. Now that you have learned a few things, with you stop falling for the media lies, and stop looking stupid in the process?

Nah, Pelosi kept her cool. She's under Trump's skin and in his head. And she knows it.

Which is why she just laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.

They cut the camera off on the FOX feed. She was asked point blank if Don called her a communist. She could not give a straight answer. She sounds like Jimmy Stewart, the way she stutters. That’s her tell when she is lying.

I was wondering if she was half tanked.....because she was wobbling and grinning uncontrollably.

Then you look at how serious and stonefaced Steny Hoyer was.....I kept thinking that Pelosi's facial movements and grinning was a sign of being drunk or high on coke.

You assfucks really should be embarrassed that Trump has made you this pathetic.

Nah, at this point they've got to be used to it. Even Trump's own people treat him like he's a petulant child.

And as Pelosi elegantly demonstrated in Trump's government shut down fiasco.....she knows how to deal with petulant children.

Elegantly? My farts are more elegant that what comes out of her mouth.

Elegantly? My farts are more elegant that what comes out of her mouth.

Fantastic video, thanks for posting!

I just saw a fuming Chuck Schumer screaming at the cameras saying Trump was mean to Nancy Pelosi causing her to storm out.....and while he's doing this Nancy Pelosi couldn't contain her glee. It was sick and pathetic. Why would Pelosi be so happy about a serious matter such as this? Because it's once again...complete fucking BULLSHIT!!!

When you're dealing with a tantruming kidlet, sometimes you're just gonna laugh.

Your parents must be in hysterics.

The Senate minority leader said the president berated the House speaker when she met with him to discuss his actions on Turkey.

Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Truth hurts? Anyway he already made her feel hurt once before.

Trump hasn't done anything to Nancy Pelosi. He has yet to lay a finger on her, figuratively. She has cut him to ribbons every time he's gone after her. He caved utterly to her in the budget stand-off and got nothing, after shutting down the government for nearly 6 weeks. He still doesn't have money for his dumb wall.

This is no different.

Yeah right, what this the second or third orchestrated walk out by the commies? They had their plan and talking points laid out before they took their seats.

The meeting came after what Pelosi said was “a very difficult time for” Trump, referencing the House’s nonbinding resolution that opposes the president’s withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria.

Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS.

More: Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

You would not blame them if they pushed the button.

You are a certified lemming.

Forum List

Back